Being based onsite at West London College (Hammersmith Campus) you will be supporting the Account Manager with the 360 recruitment of temporary workers onsite. You will be required to undertake a range of recruitment activities to provide the most suitable candidates for the client's needs, ensuring candidates are paid correctly and the client billing is completed efficiently.
This varied, exciting position will have you working on numerous roles for West London College. Therefore, you should have excellent customer service skills, confidence, and a personable approach whilst maintaining high-quality work under pressure.
To guarantee the success and achievement of building and maintaining a profitable portfolio of clients you will effectively:
* Upheld and adhere to company KPIs and standards through your recruitment practices, including, qualification of roles, rigours candidate screening, conversion rate, turnaround times and speed of response.
* Use sales, business development, marketing techniques and social network platforms.
* Be a brand ambassador by promoting all Protocol services by cross-selling.
* Build strong relationships with contracted and previously contracted Candidates within the portfolio assigned.
* Commit to the highest quality standards, in all forms of candidate and client communication.
* Build strong relationships with key decision-makers within the portfolio assigned, via telephone, face to face/virtual meeting, email, and social media.
* Ensure the Protocol database and client database through the CRM system is up to date and accurate.
* Work within a hi-performing team culture.
* Show consistent commitment to company standards in complying with all relevant legislation, including RTW, Disclosure and Safeguarding rules
* Ensure all roles are qualified in line with company standards and processes.
* Work closely with resources, and marketing to ensure a constant pipeline of talent is available.
* Escalate any critical revenue service issues to the Team Leader.
* Experience in Customer Service or Sales or Recruitment / Resourcing
* Hardworking, energetic, with real drive.
* Resilient, reliable, starter/finisher.
* Excellent time management skills and a strong aptitude towards attention to detail.
* Hi- focus on Customer service, relationship building and networking.
* Participative team player, able to work with others and sharing best practice