£67,000 per annum (NHS Band 8c) | 40 Hours | Day Shifts | RGN/RMN/RNLD Considered |
A nursing home in the Coleraine area currently requires an experienced Registered Nurse with a background in care home management to work as Nursing Home Manager.
The home provides a variety of specialist care in a scenic, home from home setting ran by a team fully committed to providing the highest levels of care for their residents.
Details of this Nurse Registered Manager position and what the home is offering:
• Permanent, full-time contract to work 40 hours per week on day shifts.
• Competitive annual salary of £67,000 which is in line with NHS Band 8C salary earnings.
• Comprehensive induction and commitment to ongoing training
• 28 days annual leave including bank holidays
• Online benefits and cashback rewards
• Cycle to work scheme
• SMART Childcare vouchers
• SMART Pension option
As Home Manager, you will coordinate and oversee the day to day running of the home, ensuring a cost-effective and efficient service that doesn’t compromise on quality of care or life. You will deliver effective clinical leadership and line management to the clinical and non-clinical teams in addition to managing budgets and resources.
Applicants for this Registered Manager position should meet the following criteria:
• NMC registered Adult Nurse/RGN, Mental Health Nurse/RMN or Learning Disability Nurse/RNLD
• Prior experience in a managerial position with a proven track record of delivering good care quality and financial results
• Background in care home management
• Able to offer commitment and longevity to the role
To apply now, please follow the link provided.
For further information, please call Katrusia Prodywus at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation