Nursing Home Manager
Location: Bilston, Wolverhampton
Salary: £60,000 per annum + Excellent Benefits
Hours: 40 hours - Full time
Time Recruitment is assisting a medium sized care home provider dominating the west midlands area in its search for a Nursing Home Manager; the company has developed considerably since their first residential home purchases and have an excellent reputation in the nursing industry as a reliable, trustworthy provider of nursing care; having acquired many new services of recently.
With over 30 care homes the company is expanding but has a family orientated family run owner and hands on approach to its care delivery; regularly rewarding staff and offering competitive pay rates and benefits.
Based on the outskirts of Tipton road; within commutable distance of the M5; the service is ideally placed for those who drive and commute via public transport and offers excellent services on site also. The Nursing Home Manager will oversee a 50 + bedded nursing home that caters to both younger and older adults with dementia. We are looking for an experience Nursing Home Manager who has been CQC registered and comes from a successful background of achieving compliant CQC reports.
Nursing Home Manager Position Remuneration
* 28 days annual leave + Bank Holidays!
* NMC pin paid
* Free of charge DBS
* Pay review after a successful probation!
* Robust induction & on-going fully certificated training to support the Nursing Home Manager further development
* Free parking
Nursing Home Manager Position Overview
* The successful registered manager will be responsible for day to day running of the home
* To manager all aspects of clinical and non-clinical staff members
* Manage all legalisation and policy requirements
* Implement new effective systems and develop current through monitoring prioritising
* Excellent personal qualities are essential for this role, so we are looking for caring, kind compassionate Registered Nursing Home Manager
* Maintain confidentially and data at all times
* Deliver regular training to all the care team
* Reduce agency spend
* Ensure rigorous safeguarding policies and reporting
* Ensuring all shifts are allocated in the event of absences
* Stay calm and professional at all times when dealing with emergencies and staff absences
Nursing Home Manager Requirements
* Ideally be nurse qualified, with an active NMC pin
* Must have a strong clinician skill
* Excellent communication skills having the ability to communicate effectible and coherently, both verbally and in writing
* Supervise the creation of care plans - assessment and discharge
* Fair but assertive approach who is not afraid to challenge others
For more information on the Nursing Home Manager role please contact Larissa McLatchie at Time Recruitment
Alternatively, please click APPLY below