Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant
£9.99 - £12.00
Vision for Education is seeking to appoint Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant to join our successful team and to work Primary and Nursery settings within the Blackpool, Lancashire area.
The desired Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant should have experience working with early years pupils in either a primary school or nursery setting, and ideally hold Level 2 or 3 Child Care qualification or equivalent.
Although this is a temporary role the Nursery has permanent vacancies and will consider all appropriate candidates for this.
We are working with a lovely setting in central Blackpool who are a popular and expanding Nursery and due to this growth, they are seeking skilled, experienced and qualified Nursery staff for ad-hoc work, including half terms, and summer break.
We pride ourselves on our provision of good and outstanding practitioners to fantastic settings in the area. We are looking to hear from passionate and determined Educational professionals who are looking to share their skills and expertise in settings in Blackpool.
To be considered for the Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant, you will:
• Hold a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant qualification
• Have current experience within the last two years
• Be flexible, resilient and the ability to think on their feet
• Have experience working in a Nursery setting, Early Years Setting, or Primary setting
• hold a current enhanced DBS certificate or be willing to undergo one through Vision for Education and have it registered on the Update Service
Vision for Education is committed to safeguarding children and young people. We take our responsibilities extremely seriously. All staff we register will undertake thorough interviewing and referencing checks and hold, or be prepared to undergo, an Enhanced DBS check that must be registered on the Update Service.
About Vision for Education
Vision for Education is a market-leading education recruitment and supply agency committed to the learning and development of young people. With branches across the country, we are an employer of choice for high-quality primary, secondary and SEND teaching and support staff.
What Vision for Education offer
As a valued employee of Vision for Education, you will receive:
• Excellent daily rates paid weekly by our in-house payroll team using the Pay As You Earn (PAYE) system.
• Guaranteed pay scheme (subject to availability and qualifying criteria).
• Pension contributions (subject to a qualifying period).
• Full compliance with AWR (Agency Workers’ Regulations), to make sure you get the pay and working conditions you are entitled to.
• FREE training to help with your professional development such as Team Teach, Autism Awareness and an online Educare training package worth £350.
• Regular social events with 100% complimentary food and drinks.
• £50 refer a friend or colleague bonus scheme.
• Access to a dedicated consultant, who will provide ongoing support.
How to apply
If you are a Nursery Nurse / Nursery Assistant who can enthuse, motivate and engage children and would like to work in a rewarding environment and have some work/life balance, then we want to hear from you.
Apply today via this website, or for more information about this role and other opportunities across Vision for Education, please contact our primary team on (phone number removed)