£18.50 p/h (NHS Band 6) - Up to £34.6k | 36 Hour Contract - Nights | ‘Good’ CQC Rating
A Night Nurse vacancy has arisen in a 30+ bedded care home on the western outskirts of Manchester.
The fully CQC compliant home provides general nursing care for their elderly residents and further specialist care for residents with dementia and physical disability related frailties.
Details of what the home is offering and what the successful Staff Nurse will receive:
• Permanent contract to work 36 hours per week on night shifts
• Competitive hourly rates of pay from £18.50, which equates to an annual salary of up to £34,600
• A very thorough induction and ongoing training and development opportunities in a supportive working environment
• Breaks are paid
As Night Nurse, you will coordinate and implement person centred care plans, ensuring the needs of service users are met. You will administer and manage drugs and medications along with maintaining accurate records and leading a team of HCAs on duty.
What we are looking for in a Staff Nurse:
• NMC Registered Adult General Nurse/RGN, or Registered Mental Health Nurse/RMN
• Flexible to support the nature of a 24-hour care service covering a 7-day rota
• Demonstrate proven post-registration experience, ideally working in a UK nursing home or long-term adult care setting is preferred.
For further details, or to apply now, please follow the link provided.
Alternatively, please call Lucy Clarke at SYK Recruitment now on (phone number removed).
Please note any offers of employment are subject to an Enhanced DBS/PVG/Access NI check and employment reference checks in addition to verification of UK professional registration (if applicable), right to work in the UK and Occupational Health clearance.
SYK Recruitment is an equal opportunities recruiter and applications are welcome from anyone meeting the specified criteria regardless of age, gender, race/ethnicity, religion or belief, disability, sexual orientation or any other personal circumstances.
By submitting an application, you are consenting to SYK Recruitment securely holding and processing your personal data and contacting you in relation to the services we provide. You retain the right to have your information deleted in line with current GDPR legislation