I have a post come up for a Multi Trade Operative to join a Housing maintenance team.
The role is full time working Monday to Friday 8am to 5pm covering South London.
Working for a well-respected and established Housing Provider you will be responsible for carrying out scheduled repairs and maintenance to void and occupied properties in South London.
You will need to be experienced in Multi Trade and will be completing basic tasks such as, fixing, changing locks, hanging doors etc. You may be required to take on further basic tasks like tiling, decorating to make good joinery jobs you complete.
* Undertake and see through to completion of scheduled repairs / maintenance work in the properties, Hanging Doors, repairing Cupboards, changing locks, basic Carpentry, tiling, plumbing etc.
* Carry out duties in a friendly, courteous and professional manner, respecting the tenants at all times.
Requirements needed to apply.
* A full driving licence required -
* Qualification NVQ equivalent.
* A van, fuel card, are provided however you will need your own tools.
If you have the skills mentioned above, I am keen to speak to you to discuss the role in more detail.
Call me on the number below or replying to this advert to have a chat about the posts.
Working with Service Care Construction offers many benefits including:
* A specialist consultant within an experienced Construction recruitment team
* Consistently excellent rates of pay
* An extensive range of Construction vacancies across the UK
* Payroll service twice a week
* Frequent notifications for upcoming opportunities via text and email
* Loyalty schemes / bonuses
Service Care Solutions also offers a £250 referral bonus! So if you know anyone who would be perfect for this role and they are placed into work you receive £250 once they have worked a certain length of time