Established automotive specialists Duff Morgan are looking for an experienced MOT Tester / Service Advisor to join their service department and provide a professional, friendly service to their customers.
MOT Tester / Service Advisor
Norwich, NR3 2AZ
Full Time, Permanent Position
Up to £27,000 per annum, dependent on experience + Company Benefits
Please Note: Applicants must be eligible to work in the UK
Established in #####, Duff Morgan are a trusted car dealership and servicing specialist. They serve customers from their Norwich and Kings Lynn sites and are proud to have built a strong customer base in and around both localities.
Due to continued success, they are looking for someone qualified to complete MOT testing who also has good administrative/computer skills so that they will be able to cover the Express Reception during peak periods and to cover sickness and holiday.
Working Hours: 8.00am – 6.00pm Monday to Friday plus 1 in 2 Saturdays, 8.00am to12.30pm
Duties of the MOT Tester / Service Advisor:
* Undertake MOT tests and re-tests.
* Accurately and skilfully undertake the repair and servicing of motor vehicles.
* Work with other departments to facilitate the timely servicing and repair of vehicles.
* Detect and diagnose any additional faults for further repair.
* Perform quality control and road testing of vehicles.
* Ensure all work is completed safely and complies with the Company, manufacturer, and industry guidelines.
* Fulfil all tasks professionally and to the customer’s satisfaction.
* Complete paperwork thoroughly, completing in advance where possible to ensure a positive customer experience.
* Provide overall workshop support when required.
* Provide holiday, absence and additional (during busy periods) cover for the Express Reception.
* As the first point of contact, ensure customers receive a friendly welcome, whilst receiving and booking in their vehicles.
* Understand customer requirements and record information accurately.
* Carry out any other administrative tasks as required by the Express Services Manager.
About You - Required Skills and Experience:
* Previous experience in a similar role.
* Experienced and certified MOT Test Technician.
* Experience working within the motor/automotive industry.
* Full, current UK driving licence.
* Excellent communication skills - both written and verbal.
* Good self-motivation and organisation skills.
* High standards and takes pride in their work.
* Be able to work under pressure to specific timescales.
* Ability to quickly evaluate and manage problems.
* Excellent salary of up to £27,000 per year.
* Join a long established, successful company.
* Training and Development Opportunities.
* Positive Company Culture.
* Work with up to date automotive equipment within a modern workshop.
This is a great opportunity to work with one of the original car dealerships in Norwich and drive your career forward. Apply Now!
How to apply for the MOT Tester / Service Advisor role:
If you have the skills and experience required for this automotive position based in Norwich, click “apply” today and check your inbox for an email providing more information on how to tailor your application and provide a cover letter or any supporting documents.
No agencies please.
Other suitable skills and experience includes Vehicle Technician, Vehicle Repair Technician, Automotive Technician, Vehicular Maintenance Engineer, Car Mechanic, Motor Mechanic, Mechanic Jobs Norwich, MOT Tester Jobs Norwich, Customer Service Advisor, Customer Service Advisor (Automotive)