We’re recruiting for an experienced Administrator to join a successful, expanding company based in central St Albans.
Our client, a financial management specialist with a great reputation created over many years, are looking for a highly organised and personable candidate.
You will be working to administer all mortgage and life applications, ensuring that all information is added accurately into the database, managing case updates, and tracking through to completion.
What’s in it for you?:
* Salary: £22k-£25k, depending on experience
* Free parking
* 25 days holiday (increasing with time in service)
* 3% pension contribution
* 2 potential bonuses per year (depending on company performance)
* Social events
* Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:30pm
* Undertake weekly 1:1 meetings with each adviser you are supporting, to go through the pipeline and mitigate any foreseeable issues/problems
* Undertake a case checklist to ensure all cases received have the relevant documents on file
* Email the adviser details of any missing documents or file anomalies and keep a rolling task to ensure outstanding documents are scanned to the database
* Liaise with lenders and notify the adviser of any additional documents required
* Request documents directly from the clients if not already on file
* Call lenders regularly to make sure additional documents have been assessed, valuation has been booked and resolve any potential queries
* Check offer details and let adviser/s know of any discrepancies. Update database with offer information
* Liaise with the solicitor to ascertain receipt of the offer and make regular follow up calls to ensure the case is progressing towards completion as quickly as possible
* Update the adviser and client regularly throughout the process
* Once completion has taken place, update the database to ensure any existing policies are redeemed, address details are updated where appropriate and keep data clean
What the employer is looking for:
* Mortgage administration experience preferred, but will also consider strong administrators with a genuine interest in the financial services industry
* Good organisational skills with strong attention to detail
* Strong communicator, both written and verbal
* Problem solving ability and methodical mind
* Ability to work unsupervised but achieve targets of volume checked
* Polite, professional telephone manner
* Analytical mind – i.e. can pick up when things aren’t as they should be and have the confidence to voice them
Red Door Recruitment is committed to encouraging equality, diversity and inclusion among our workforce, and eliminating unlawful discrimination. Full details available on our website.
Please note due to the number of applications we often receive, only shortlisted applicants will be contacted