A new Mid Weight Interior Design job is available in Notting Hill. Our client specialises in the luxury residential sector and are currently looking for a good all-rounder with experience of managing high-end residential projects, from concept to handover. Salary up to £40,000 DOE.
Based in West London and working with a range of private clients and developers, the studio prides itself in their timeless high-end and luxury residential designs. They have a contemporary style to their designs and provide a range of services from concept development through to completion. The successful candidate will be involved in the interior design/architecture (ID/IA) elements of each project, working alongside senior designers or leading/managing smaller projects.
Role & Responsibilities
- Preparing presentations (3D, 2D, mock-ups and renderings)
- Liaising with clients, guiding them through the interior selection process
- Checking schedules and design intent/tender packages
- FF&E specification & creating purchase orders
- Producing the project programme and managing budgets
- Compiling costings using Estimac
- Helping improve company processes and systems.
Required Skills & Experience
- 4+ years' UK experience working on high-end residential projects
- Strong interior architecture experience and strong technical skills
- Good knowledge of FF&E suppliers
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, Adobe Suite, EstiMac and Microsoft Office
- Strong creative and communication skills
- On site and client facing abilities
- Full-driving licence would be a bonus, but not essential.
What you get back
- Salary range: £34,000 - £40,000
- Team outings and social events
- Development and progression opportunities
- Opportunity to work from home one day a week.
If you meet the criteria above, send us your CV and portfolio. We receive a large number of applications so if you do not hear back within 7 days consider your application unsuccessful this time. We will keep a copy of your details on file for future vacancies.
Did you know we run a referral scheme? We'll give you £300 worth of vouchers if you introduce us to anyone who we then successfully place in a new job role. Just send us their information and we'll do the rest.
Terms: A candidate is deemed to have been successfully placed once they have started a new job as a result of an introduction made by Hunter Dunning and when they've successfully completed the probation period.
Mid Weight Residential Designer Job in London - Your Interior Design Recruitment Specialists (Recruiter: Gaby Montero Job Ref: #####)