MICROSIMULATION MODELLING CONSULTANT - LONDON - PERMANENT - £48,000 - £60,000 PER ANNUM
Advanced Resource Managers are looking for a Microsimulation Modelling Consultant for a globally leading company for public transport infrastructure, specialised in the mass transit and rail market.
* You will be qualified in a relevant subject.
* You will have experience in Transport Planning.
* You will have experience in Transport Modelling.
* You will have experience with at least one microsimulation modelling software package.
* You will understand the development of microsimulation transport models.
What you will be doing:
You will be focusing on delivering project that use highway, public transport and/or multi-modal models. You will be developing transport models, supporting technical report preparation, preparing tenders, and acting as a technical lead on projects/modelling tasks.
This role can be based in London, Manchester, or Birmingham. When applying please state where you would prefer to be based. This role has a hybrid working model in place and will be working 5 days a week during normal office hours.
The salary range for this position is between £48,000 and £60,000 and will be based on suitability and experience.
We also can only consider applications from those eligible to work in the UK for this position
For more information on this exciting position, please contact Lucy Crouch-Ewers at ARM on (phone number removed) or email your CV and covering letter to lucy.crouch