Brook Street is currently working with our Belfast client for a Meter Support Agent to join the team in Belfast
They are looking for a detail orientated and highly motivated candidate to deliver excellent customer service within a small busy team at their Belfast office - close to the Titanic Quarter
You will be first point of contact for customers throughout Ireland who have a gas meter installed at their property and will be responsible for exceeding expectations across all our customer touch points during their lifetime with the company
* Provide clear, informative, and expert advice in relation to all aspect of the metered service with a confident and positive attitude
* Resolve problems to customer`s satisfaction in a timely fashion and ensure root cause has been identified and communicated to relevant department for corrective action
* Acquire and accurately capture and update all necessary customer information
* Ensure that all admin and reporting is conducted to strict deadlines and in accordance with the required processes and procedures
* Must be a team player and willing to support other team members in tasks with an enthusiastic and approachable attitude
* Manage calls relating to customer queries in a professional and efficient manner
* Any other ad hoc duties which may involve direct contact with other departments
* Consistently achieve performance targets and standards relating to productivity, schedule adherence, turnaround times and quality.
* Strong administrator, proficient in Microsoft Office and CRM with the ability to multitask
* Two years relevant customer service experience with a proven track record
* Excellent phone manner and the ability to resolve assigned queries in relation to customer accounts, services and bills within the agreed service levels of the department
* Ability to work effectively using own initiative, good planning and organisation skills
* Must demonstrate strong verbal and written communication skills with a focus on attention to detail
* Ability to work under pressure and manage priorities
This role would suit a candidate who has worked in a customer service division an office environment, it would not suit candidates from a call centre environment.
Education & Experience Required:
* Minimum GCSE Maths & English Grade C or above (or equivalent).
* Two - three year`s relevant customer service experience.
* Experience using Navision and CRM is a distinct advantage
* Experience with working to targets (both personal and team targets).
* Proven track record at delivering results in a timely and professional manner.
Salary for this role will start on £22,000 per annum
Please send CV via the link