Manufacturing Customer Service Coordinator
Salary up to £ 28k
33 days holidays
* Provide a point of contact for new and potential customers to the business.
* Answer customer queries, developing SMART (Specific, Measurable, Achievable, Realistic, Timed) working practices to handle queries more efficiently.
* Prepare quotations and provide technical advice on the Flexitallic product range to ensure that specific customer application problems are resolved.
* Log information on calls received, where required and maintain detailed and accurate records.
* Be proactive in the monitoring and analysis of quotation progress, ascertaining the reason if an order is not placed.
* Process all orders in a timely and efficient manner
* Maintain regular contact and a high level of service with existing customers. Look for ways to develop the portfolio of products they purchase.
* Deal with all customer complaints in a friendly and helpful manner.
* Participate in meetings, conferences, and project team activities.
* Establish and maintain effective working relationships with co-workers, supervisors and the general public.
You will follow order from onset to delivery, liaise with the costings team, have an understanding of manufacturing BOM's and be from a manufacturing background.
You will deal with customers from around the world and have a good geographical knowledge.
While training, you will be on site 5 days a week, 8.30am to 5.00pm., you will then have flexibility on your working times and arrangements.
This vacancy is being advertised by AMF Recruitment Ltd, a specialist recruitment business supporting the manufacturing industry