New opportunity for a Linen Porter to work in a hospital environment in central Brighton. The candidate will be playing a vital role in keeping the operations running efficiently at all times working alongside the housekeeping team.
A DBS will be required - the cost will be met by the employer.
Duties and responsibilities of a linen porter:
* Responsible for ensuring that linen delivered and collected to allocated rooms; ensuring standards and timekeeping is maintained
* Complete wash cycles as and when required
* Folding and storing linen accordingly
* Reporting any issues to the supervisor
* Ensuring soiled or damaged linen are disposed of safely and correctly
* Must have no previous criminal convictions
* Ability to work in a team
* Excellent communication skills
* Must be physically fit due to the nature of the role
Hours: Monday to Friday 7am-1pm and Saturday 7am-12pm
Pay: £9.50 Monday to Friday and £14.25 on Saturday
Please contact Demi or Ash at The Best Connection Worthing for any further information