My client is well-established within the Lift industry and are now in a position where they are now looking to expand their team with a new Lift Engineer. You will have extensive experience working as a Lift Engineer and will have worked on a variety of traction and hydraulic lifts over your career. Ideally you will be based around the Cheshire or surrounding regions. Working as a Lift Engineer you will be able to deliver work to a high standard and take pride in your work.
* Basic £36,000 - £40,000.
* Overtime & Call Out Rates.
* Company Vehicle.
* Phone, Table, Uniform.
* Company Pension.
* 33 days holiday and company pension training and career development plan.
Your role as an Lift Engineer will include:
Role & Responsibilities:
* Service and Call Out duties on a range of Lifts.
* Liaise with clients & office team effectively
* Always aim to provide your best work to every customer
Our Ideal Person Will Have/Be:
* Experienced in the Lift Industry.
* NVQ3 Lift Engineering.
* Full UK Driving Licence.
* CSCS Card.
* Clear communication skills
* Be able to use initiative
This is a great opportunity and the successful candidate/s will receive a great salary, ongoing training and other additional benefits.
DON'T MISS OUT ON THIS GREAT OPPORTUNITY - APPLY NOW