Leaders Romans Group are looking for a new Lettings Negotiator to join us on a permanent basis based in our busy office in Worcester.
This is a chance to join an award winning, national property company who are going through exciting periods of growth and who offer tailored award winning training and development programmes at all levels.
By joining us you will get a lot more than just a career, you will be provided with the tools and opportunities to create a long term goal to be part of an ever growing group of property experts.
In this Lettings Negotiator role, day to day you can expect to:
Identifying and maximising business opportunities
Booking property viewings and registering applicants
Delivering exceptional customer service over the phone and face to face
Working towards and achieving personal and branch targets
Negotiating and agreeing tenancies
Representing the company in a professional manner
Building strong relationships with local property owners To be considered for this role, you will need the following experience and skills:
Demonstrate at interview enthusiasm for the role and a willingness to learn
Be able to manage time effectively in a fast paced team environment
Demonstrate strong negotiation and communication skills
Enjoy working with people and building long lasting relationships
Be a highly motivated individual driven to succeed within the property industry
Hold a full valid UK driving licence Working Hours
Monday to Thursday 8:45am to 6pm
Friday 8:45am to 5:30pm
1 in 2 Saturdays 9am to 1pm
By joining Leaders Romans Group as a Lettings Negotiator, some of the benefits you can expect to receive are:
· Competitive salary
· 22 days annual leave (plus bank holidays increasing by 1 day each year up to an additional 5 days of leave
· An additional 10 days holiday every 5 year service
· LRG Extras – staff discounts with a wide range of retailers
· Free 24 hours employee assistance programmes
· Staff discount on property and financial services
· Salary sacrifice pension
· Eye care vouchers
· Family friendly Maternity, Adoption, Paternity and parental bereavement policies
· Regular award and recognition prizes to be won
· Refer a friend bonus of up to £400
· Support and investment on gaining professional qualifications to encourage your long terms goals
The opportunity to be a Lettings Negotiator here at LRG isn’t to be missed so apply today!
Should you have anymore questions at all, please do not hesitate to contact our recruitment team on (phone number removed) or email us via (url removed).
Due to a high volume of applications received, we are unable to contact each applicant individually regarding the status of their application
We do not accept speculative CV’s from agencies