Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
Job [7540570 ]
2020 Recruitment are working with a manufacturing client who are looking to add a Multi-Skilled Engineer to their team in the Tayport area.
This is an opportunity to work within a well-established, global business that provides products to a variety of markets.
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be assisting the Engineering Leader in providing the company with an electrical and mechanical engineering service to safely maintain, install and modify plant and equipment to the necessary standards required.
This role will build on your technical skills as you work closely with team members, handling jobs in an efficient manner and determining which ones to prioritize.
Duties & Responsibilities
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer your responsibilities will include the following:
* Inspect on a routine basis electrical and mechanical equipment and machinery to ensure they remain functional and are up to standard, as well as to identify any hazards or issues.
* Determine the reasons for any malfunctions of systems or components and create a maintenance or repair plan to solve the problem.
* Keep records of all maintenance and repair work conducted, including a record of any supplies ordered and used.
* Repair electrical systems, wiring, circuit breakers, equipment and other components so that they remain at full-functioning capacity.
* Test systems with relevant devices to ensure they remain safe and that components are compatible.
* Review blueprints to understand the placement of wiring or to comprehend the working of the equipment to provide the right service and repairs.
* Maintain all plant and equipment according to department operating procedures.
* Respond to all breakdowns safely and effectively with minimum production loss.
Skill & Attributes
To be considered for the position of Multi-Skilled Engineer you must have the following skills & attributes:
* 3-5 years’ experience in mechanical and electrical maintenance or associated work
* Relevant electrician certifications
* Strong verbal and oral communication skills
* Proven problem-solving skills
* Health & Safety Awareness
As the Multi-Skilled Engineer you will be offered the following package:
* Negotiable hourly rate (DOE)
* Career development
* On-site parking
* Pension contributions
* Generous holiday allowance
To apply for this position or to discuss this in more detail please get in touch with Robert at 2020 Recruitment by phone or email
See more Engineering Jobs
Tayport, Fife, Scotland
Job [7536818 ]
Painter required for four month contract with transport available!!
Your new company
Hays Recruitment specialist is recruiting a Painter required full time for a housing association that will be operating in and around the area of Dundee, Angus and Fife. This is a well-established organisation with properties across the whole of Scotland.
Your new role
As a Candidate you will be working on mixture of internal and external blocks which must be done to a high standard and completed in a quickly manner. You will be picked up from a local pick up point and transported to the work location. Candidates will be carrying out any painting maintenance and repairs. This is a ongoing project from now until November, the job will be done each week Monday to Friday with the candidate finishing at 4:30pm.
What you'll need to succeed
Candidate must be Time served and have recent experience as a painter. You must also have your own equipment and PPE.
What you'll get in return
Candidates will be paid at the rate of £15 per hour for ongoing work until November and will be finished by 4:30pm and back in Dundee.
Candidates will be paid at the rate of £15 per hour for ongoing work until November and will be finished by 4:30.
What you need to do now
If you're interested in this role, click 'apply now' to forward an up-to-date copy of your CV, or call us now.
If this job isn't quite right for you but you are looking for a new position, please contact us for a confidential discussion on your career.