Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
Job [7490110 ]
A fast growing global company are looking for a Senior Environmental Consultant to join their expanding team. The company is growing due to organic growth and more recently diversification. Their global presence means they have offices UK wide and offer flexibility with when and where you work. This autonomy over your work gives can give someone great work/life balance.
Key tasks and accountabilities are as follows:
Demonstrating a broad understanding of A+A Contaminated Land services/disciplines in multiple areas. May specialise in a particular service area or discipline and lead on this in the A+A Contaminated Land teamDemonstrating a robust understanding of concepts in earth/environmental sciences including a good understanding of contaminant fate and transport/contaminant linkage assessment in at least one area. Guiding and mentoring other staff.Producing robust CSMs on complex sites. Undertaking and guiding others in complex Preliminary Risk Assessments.Project-managing or leading large intrusive investigation works and/or remedial works. Routinely managing a number of medium to large sized complex projects, whilst maintaining oversight on a number of smaller projects concurrently with structured input from overseer.Displaying clarity and a systematic approach in delegation. Maintaining support to delegates at all times and acting as mentor to individuals. Capable of leading a large and diverse project team, and approaching delegation with a strong teamwork ethic.Producing comprehensive, technically robust interpretative reports with minimal input from senior staff.Producing high value, complex proposals which demonstrate a solid understanding of the client's needs, drivers, environmental technicalities and solutions, and business risks to A+A, in a clear and systematic style.Attending multi-stakeholder meetings unaccompanied to discuss technical and/or commercial aspects of large projects or tenders.Demonstrating a commitment to ensuring consistently high levels of safety, technical robustness, commercial awareness, organisation and customer satisfaction.Displaying characteristics such as authority, persuasiveness and integrity.Providing accurate and timely information to line management as required.Supporting team performance by sharing knowledge and best practices at all levels.A teamwork ethic is essential and the provision of support, advice and training to less experienced members will be required on an ongoing basis..The post holder will also be required to undertake quality assurance and safety performance audits on works carried out by others and to provide constructive feedback on the outcome of these inspections.A key part of the role will require the post holder to take part in Business Development activities in technical adviser and key client management/development capacities.
This is a full time role with the need to satisfy overtime requirements and the need to regularly stay away from home overnight,
Applicants should be qualified to Bachelor's Degree level in geology, environmental science, environmental chemistry or similar discipline. 4 or more years of Contaminated Land and Groundwater Project Management experience, in either a contracting or consulting organisation will be required and the post holders must have a full clean UK driving licence and right to work in the UK.
25 days annual leave, plus bank holidaysA competitive starting salary, increasing with progression.A company car / vehicle suitable for your roleCompany Pension Scheme
If you would like to know more about the position do reach to Yasmin Knox on 020 7940 7191 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
See more Engineering Jobs
Bury St Edmunds, St. Edmundsbury, Suffolk, East England
Job [7538748 ]
P+S Personnel are pleased to be working on behalf of our clients, who are currently seeking a Resource Planning Manager to join their team based in Eye, Suffolk, on a full-time permanent basis.
This role will be to create and implement best practice systems and processes to ensure the smooth operation of the Supply Chain, including demand planning, raw material, and production planning, resulting in minimal operational disruption and maximum customer satisfaction.
Duties & Key Responsibilities:
* To schedule the correct quantities of materials, goods and products inbound to the business from its suppliers and sub-contractors.
* To plan the production and packing of products in an efficient manner to meet the sales order pack dates.
* To move goods and products, including importing and exporting, to ensure they are in the right place to meet customer demand.
* To determine how much and what type of materials and products to hold in the supply chain, including managing replenishment plans, safety stock and optimising inventory levels.
* Evaluating the challenges faced by the organisation and taking action to mitigate risks.
* To oversee and manage inventory integrity and review ways to reduce inventory levels.
* Setting department objectives and monitoring ongoing progress and performance.
* To ensure strong communication between teams under your leadership to facilitate the exchange of information and in order to execute change.
* To work closely with Sales colleagues to ensure an accurate forecast is supplied.
* Ensuring that all functions under your supervision operate in accordance with health, safety and environmental policies and procedures to ensure safety of staff and visitors.
* To provide leadership, co-ordination and coaching to the team, ensuring they are capable of achieving the operational and financial targets within their areas of responsibility.
* Overseeing and optimising costs in relation to supply chain activ