Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Job [7085990 ]
Are you interested in spending a year in China teaching English as a second language?
We are looking to appoint an ESL Teacher to start working in Henan Province, for a minimum 12 months.
*PLEASE NOTE THAT DUE TO COVID TRAVEL RESTRICTIONS, THE START DATE WILL PROVISIONALLY BE AUGUST 2021*
About the role…
- As an ESL Teacher, you will be teaching English to Chinese students
- This is a full-time position
- You will also have the support of an English-speaking Teaching Assistant within your classes.
- You will also receive support in order to obtain residence registration with the local police, banking, the Chinese emergency services, and navigating around the local area by taxi or public transport.
- You will be a University graduate, receiving a bachelor's degree or above.
- You will have 2 years TEFL experience.
- You must be disciplined to work hard and engage with students despite there being a language barrier.
- You must be confident to travel to an unknown destination and committed to give your all to help develop your students.
- You must hold a British or Irish passport
- We ask that you have the means to book your own flights to and from your placement which will be reimbursed after 10 months.
- Our client will arrange a working visa, residential permit visa, notarisation, authentication, legalisation of ACRO, medical insurance and if needed, you will receive a medical test upon arrival in China.
- All accommodation will be arranged prior to you flying out and if you are required to quarantine in line with Chinese legislation in regard to Covid-19, your meals throughout this time will be paid for by your employer as well.
- £1,333 per month plus a fully furnished apartment
- Paid public holidays
- Basic salary paid for annual leave
- 2-4 weeks annual leave for you to explore China and Asia
If you are interested then please click apply with your CV today.
Protocol are the specialist full-service recruiter dedicated to education, training and skills. People are at the heart of everything we do. We place people first. We're more than a recruitment agency - we pride ourselves on our ongoing support and aftercare delivered by our expert team, and all our candidates benefit from free access to our exclusive online CPD portal, Learning Zone. Whatever your career goals, we've got the right role for you. With a wide range of temporary and permanent positions available, from lecturing and training jobs to assessment and support staff roles, all with very competitive pay rates and benefits - your future is in good hands.
The legal bit:
Protocol promotes equal rights and is an employment business under The Conduct of Employment Agencies and Employment Businesses Regulations 2003. Work is undertaken on a self-employed basis under contract with Protocol. An enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check is required for all Protocol assignments. All positions advertised by Protocol comply with the Agency Workers Regulations 2010.
As a result of the volume of applications we receive, we regret that we might not be able to respond to every candidate with individual feedback. If we have not contacted you within two weeks of your application being received then regretfully your application will not be taken forward on this occasion.
See more Education Jobs
London, City of London, Greater London, London
Job [7086011 ]
I am looking for a Solution Architect who has strong experience with defining DevOps services (specifically Google Cloud Platform), to support a new end customer on behalf of of a large software provider.
This role will be remote for the foreseeable, and requires an immediate start where possible.
Please apply online with your CV.
See more IT Jobs
Henley, Wiltshire, South West England
Job [7086004 ]
Athona Recruitment is looking for an experienced consultant locum, specialising in Histopathology. The ideal candidate will be available to start as soon as possible for a three month position, within an outstanding hospital located in South West England.
Requirements include: Full GMC registration, recent experience within the NHS, enhanced DBS, two current references and the right to work in the UK.Contact us now for:* Excellent hourly rates of pay, with prompt weekly payments.* Locum, fixed-term or permanent contracts throughout the UK.* Industry-recognised revalidation and appraisal support team.* Refer and earn rewards through our unique incentive scheme.* Financial contribution to your CPD.* Occupational Health and mandatory training support.* Fast-track registration.Athona holds Tier 1 status within the West Midlands Cluster. We're the first line of supply to eight acute NHS Trusts and can offer our doctors the best locum positions in the region. If you can't see a position that's right for you, get in touch with the team today on 01277 217777. Athona Recruitment provides professional recruitment solutions for Anaesthetics, GPs, Emergency Medicine, Medicine, Psychiatry, Psychology, Psychotherapy, Paediatrics & Neonates and Community Paediatrics, Pathology/Haematology/Microbiology, Nursing, Obstetrics & Gynaecology, Oral & Max, Radiology and Surgery jobs.Are you based overseas and looking for a new position in the UK? We have a specialised team to help find you your perfect role. Get in touch with the team today.www.athona.com
See more Healthcare Jobs
Holdenhurst, Bournemouth, Dorset, South West England
Job [7086045 ]
Benefits: car allowance, training and pension
Our client are looking for dynamic and pragmatic Health and Safety Consultant to join their growing team. We are looking for two Health and Safety Consultants, one based in Leeds and the other in Birmingham.
Our clients are leading providers of health and safety services for businesses in all industries. They provide comprehensive and cost effective health and safety retainer packages alongside a wide range of consultancy services, with each one tailored to suit specific needs.
Working with a range of clients in various industries to deliver the following services:
If this role sounds like something you would be interested in, please send your CV, ideally in Word format, via this site.
If this role is not quite right for you but you would like to have a conversation about other roles, please search and connect with me, Nikita Sheth, on LinkedIn.
We are NonStop, a leading provider of staffing solutions throughout Europe and now also in the US. We're passionate about connecting talent with opportunity and work non-stop to support our clients in hiring the best talent for their teams. Feel free to pop over to our website, NonStop Consulting, for more information, to browse all our roles, or to let us know how we can help you.
Health & Safety Jobs
See more Health & Safety Jobs
Leeds, Maidstone, Kent, South East England
Job [7086001 ]
Customer Experience Advisor
This is your opportunity to join one of the country's leading brands in the Parcels market. Royal Mail Group are a premium parcel carrier and we take pride in ensuring our customer experience is the best in the market.
We are looking for contact centre Customer Experience Advisors to join an exciting new team. If you put the customer at the heart of your work and thrive in a fast-paced, call-centre environment then we want to hear from you.
We are recruiting advisors to work up to full time hours across 8am to 8pm (shift patterns can be discussed)
What you will bring to the team:
We are looking for:
Up to Full time hours between 08:00 and 20:00 Monday to Friday.
Customer Services Jobs
See more Customer Services Jobs
Rotherham, South Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber
Job [7086029 ]
My client is a German pharmaceutical company, now expanding their business as a full-service CDMO. They are growing rapidly, and for their brand-new site in Middlesbrough, they are looking for experienced QC technicians, for permanent and full-time positions with high-rewarding salary.
QC Technician, API (small molecule)
Apply here or send your CV to me in word format, on T.Chalkidou@nonstop-recruitment.com or call me directly on +44 207 940 2105 / +49 892 109 3363 for a confidential conversation.
See more Pharmaceutical Jobs
Middlesbrough, North Yorkshire, North East England
Job [7086061 ]
Are you looking for a route into teaching but not sure where to start?
If teaching is the career path you want to take but you aren't sure where to start then I can help. Working as a Cover Supervisor in local secondary schools can give you valuable experience and build your confidence before you apply for your teacher training.
I have worked with the schools in Coventry & Warwickshire for 10 years, I live in the area myself so I have local knowledge of the schools you can work in.
A cover supervisor who worked with Aspire last year said "being a cover supervisor was a fantastic chance to work in the local schools and gain experience before I did my PGCE. Aspire are very supportive and found me work to work around my other commitments".
I am asked on many, many occasions for cover supervisors in my schools and there could well be opportunities for positions available for the academic year 2021-2022 as well. If you do well in the schools I place you in then they will continue to offer you work and keep you as busy as you would want.
Please have a look at the basic outline of this job:
*A Cover Supervisor is likely to be used for short-term absences of a teacher.
*Supervising work that has been set and ensuring work is completed.
*Managing the behaviour of pupils
*Dealing with immediate problems or emergencies according to school policies
*Provide additional support in classrooms
*Help out in other duties when needed such as lunch time, registrations, detentions and reception.
*Hours are from 8.30 - 3.30
*We can be as flexible as possible so that your work can fit in with other commitments.
This is the position for you to get into teaching. Ideally you will hold a degree and have at least 3 months experience of working in an education setting. Please send your CV and I will be in touch for a chat and more details.
Aspire People Limited provides services as an Education Agency and an Education Employment Business. Aspire People is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of pupils and expects every candidate to share this commitment. Placements are subject, to appropriate Child Protection screening, including checks with former employers and the Disclosure and Barring Checks.
See more Education Jobs
Kinwalsey, North Warwickshire, Warwickshire, West Midlands
Job [7092540 ]
360 Excavator Operator to commence work on a Project in Preston.
Required; CPCS, Driving Licence, Safety Critical Medical (may be able to sort when on site), relevant experience, references and PPE.
Duties to include, safe operation of either 14 or 20 tonne machines, as well as all other associated tasks
See more Construction Jobs
Lea Town, Preston, Lancashire, North West England
Job [7092623 ]
Customer Service Administrator - No Weekends
We are currently recruiting for TWO customer service administrators to join our team in Congleton due to continued growth. We are an established telecommunications company offering both Business and Residential Line Rental, Mobiles, VoIP and broadband.
As a customer support advisor you will be expected to work with your team to assist and support others in their duties and to provide our customers with a professional and efficient service to meet their needs.
Handle incoming calls relating to existing customers, this may consist of contract adjustments, renewal queries, Fault reporting, cancellations and any other enquiries.
Handle incoming post, emails, tickets
General Office administration to support account changes, Renewals Assist the provisioning and billing team in processing daily orders.
Please apply with an up to date CV
See more Customer Services Jobs
Congleton, Cheshire East, Cheshire, North West England
Job [7087809 ]
Position: Room Leader
Salary Banding: Circa £19,500 per annum (dependent on qualification/s and experience)
Hours: Full time / Permanent / Mon-Fri / 40 hours
Location: Farnham, Surrey
We are currently recruiting for a passionate Room Leader to join our wonderful Westchester House Day Nursery and Preschool. Our nursery is situated in Farnham, Surrey.
As a Room Leader working with us, you can expect a competitive salary, excellent training and development as well as a caring and passionate place to work.
Purpose of Role:
The Room Leader working in partnership the Manager and Deputy Manager is responsible for the effective leadership of the nursery team, providing training, coaching and mentoring and implementing a robust performance management strategy supporting team members to ensure service excellence for our current and prospective customers. This includes role modelling leadership behaviour in line our HEART principles, supporting to deliver or exceeding all key performance indicators and business results.
The Room Leader will effectively lead, inspire potential and engage their team to deliver exceptional care and education. You will deliver high engagement with staff and families whilst ensuring the expected levels of practice are consistently applied and fully embedded at every level.
The role works in partnership with the NM, DM and EC specialist to manage the execution of service delivery in line with regulatory, customer, client and employee expectations, and to develop staff teams that achieve consistent high-quality performance within the nursery. The expectation is this will be delivered by being present throughout the day in the nursery rooms as part of ratio staff. This should be delivered through leading and managing by example, role-modelling best practice and observation and assessment of standards and practice throughout the nursery.
In addition, this role will work with the nursery team together with EC Specialists to drive continuous improvement and embed inspirational early years pedagogy of the highest standard, across nursery teams, and secure regulatory compliance with better than National Average inspection outcomes in the UK.
You will support to sharing and articulating the attributes of the Bright Horizons brand, securing Bright Horizons as the provider of choice for families, corporate clients, and employees.
Key Tasks and Responsibilities:
* Lead mentor and inspire a team to deliver the highest care and educations standards and support and carryout 1-1 meetings and supervisions to support checking staff knowledge and understanding of Policies and Procedures and child development and EYFS and bright Beginning curriculum and regulatory standards.
* Ensuring internal policies and procedures and legislation from governing bodies are adhered to and team members can demonstrate their knowledge and understanding of Policies and Procedures through their individual impact statements 1-1 meetings and their practice.
* In line with Bright Horizons UK standards for pedagogy, lead and support the Bright Beginnings, Bright Horizons curriculum to ensure a child-centred approach to operating all aspects of the nursery, and ensure the observation and planning process meets the needs of all children in line with the Quality Assurance Framework.
* Demonstrate effective written and verbal communication with all stakeholders of the nursery and wider bright horizons community including parent’s professionals and colleagues.
* Support and manage Keeping Everyone Safe policies and procedures and continuously demonstrate, monitor and improve the practices and behaviours that underpin a high performing safety culture
* When required, be the Designated Safeguarding Lead at the nursery and hold overall responsibility for the management of safeguarding and child protection policies in the nursery as the DSL.
* To lead by example and drive the culture of Safeguarding Children and promoting professional staff behavior.
* In collaboration with NM and DM contribute to succession planning, identification and delivery of relevant training, and additional requirements for personal development plans including coaching and mentoring for all staff you are leading.
* Working as part of a larger team to ensure all essential day to day tasks are completed in line with the nursery demands ie. Hygiene standards and room preparation.
* Promote the nursery to current parents and potential customers to support the retention and ongoing occupancy growth
* Engage with the Local Authority and understand the referral processes when necessary to engage with professionals to make a child referral.
* Actively promote and support charities including the Bright Horizons Foundation for children
* Continuation of personal professional development to ensure your knowledge and skills are up to date, full, and relevant to the role of leading teams as a room leader.
* Providing strong and clear leadership of your team including mentoring of team members.
* Plan and demonstrate a clear understanding of efficient staff deployment and managing the rostering in line with regulatory standards.
* Ensure strong and effective performance management and monitoring processes, with the ability to demonstrate impact and show improvements in performance, leading to the highest quality provision as set out in the Quality Assurance Framework, improved inspection ratings, full regulatory compliance, high levels of customer and employee satisfaction and growth.
* Leading a Health and Safety Culture where you ensure all team members recognise the part they each play in ensuring robust procedures are followed for Policies and Procedures and the regulatory standards set by our regulator.
* Ensuring you provide an environment with a strong focus on our customer and practitioner engagement and provide guidance to practitioners.
* Undertake regular 121/supervision meetings with staff to plan and provide suitable professional development activities and opportunities for personal growth within a culture of self-driven development, to promote individual and team expertise in all aspects of nursery development and learning, to secure a highly effective, motivated and innovative team.
* Take responsibility for own personal and professional development, accessing high level improvement activities that inform general and nursery based on national and international perspectives of ‘best practice’.
* Delivery of highest quality Early Childhood practice and experiences for all children in the setting, including those with Special Educational Needs and/or Disability, promoting emotional wellbeing by embedding the Bright Horizons early years curriculum.
* Attendance at staff meetings and training sessions to ensure continuous professional development.
* Completing accurate and effective assessments, which reflect the needs, interests and stages of development of the child by effective delivery of the key person approach.
* Undertake regular 121 meetings with families’ colleagues and professionals to ensure children within your key person group are meeting their milestones for personal development.
* Supervise and support in the preparation of meals and mealtimes in line with policies and procedures and ensure high supervision of children is maintained at all times.
* Fulfil their roles, responsibilities and legislation duty in relation to safeguarding children by ensure that they have read understood and implement the Safeguarding Policies and Procedures.
* Ensure that they have completed Child Protection training every two years as set out in the Child Protection Policy and that this training impacts on their ability to safeguard the children in their care
Working in collaboration with colleagues in achieving positive working relationships through effective communication leadership and guidance and the support of all members of the nursery team.
A strong record of on-going training and/or professional qualifications since qualifying
Proven experience of working in early years education settings with successful management leading to ‘Good or Oustanding ’ regulatory inspection outcomes
Strong decision-maker, with the proven ability to work as part of a larger team to ensure essential day to day tasks are completed in line with nursery demands ie. Hygiene standards and room preparation.
Experience of food preparation and the completion of relevant training linked to food management
Experience of proving support and leadership to a staff team to enable staff in fulfil their roles, responsibilities and legislation duty in relation to safeguarding children.
Current 12hrs Paediatric First Aid Certificate
Full and relevant level 3 qualification (essential)
12 hours paediatric first aid and first aid at work (essential)
Level 2 Food Hygiene or equivalent training and compliance in food management
Relevant safeguarding/child protection training undertaken and a willingness to update training regularly (essential)
Evidence of continuous professional development
Undergraduate or Foundation Degree in Early Childhood Studies or other relevant subject (Desirable)
* EYPP/EYTT or QTS post graduate status (Desirable)
* Full, clean driving licence and flexibility to travel as necessary
See more Education Jobs
Farnham, Waverley, Surrey, South East England
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?