Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
Job [5721156 ]
Data Engineer/Data Architect, Solihull, £55,000 - £65,000 pa + benefits
My reputable client is looking for an experienced Data Engineer who has done some data design work to join a forward-thinking company that places data at the core of its business on a permanent basis.
* Build a detailed understanding of industry data flows to support effective data model design.
* Design and maintain conceptual, logical and physical data models of the Data Warehouse.
* Work closely with consumers to understand user journeys to ensure data is being stored, processed and consumed in the best effective way.
* Drive forward the creation and maintenance of key artefacts including Entity-Relationship Diagrams, Data Model Functional Specifications, Technical Design, Data Catalogues and Dictionaries.
* Articulate the benefits of strong data architecture to the consumers.
* Ensure that data architecture standards and best practices are maintained.
* Support training initiatives to increase knowledge and awareness of Data Model design.
* Strong data architecture experience and methodologies to drive enterprise standards.
* Expert knowledge of data modelling techniques (OLTP and OLAP).
* Technical knowledge with some background in Azure.
* Strong knowledge of Data Warehousing design (Kimball and Inmon).
* Previous experience using a range of Data Modelling toolsets such as Erwin and IBM InfoSphere Data Architect.
* Strong background across a range of established and emerging technologies that support the provision of data (e.g. Big Data, Data Lakes, RDBMS's, API's etc.)
* Awareness of delivery approaches (E.g. Waterfall, Agile, DevOps, RAD)
* Strong background in IT or Business Intelligence environments.
* Ability to assess and evaluate the impact of change on existing technology platforms.
* Background of SAP Industry Specific - Utilities (IS-U) data model and SAP Business Warehouse (BW)
* Background of working in a Product Led delivery environment.
If you are interested, please apply or send your CV to Anastasiia.Kovalova@HarveyNash.com
Job [5747910 ]
.Net Developer, Solihull, £45,000 - £57,000 pa + benefits
My reputable client is looking for a number of .Net Developers to join a forward-thinking company that places data at the core of its business on permanent basis.
As a .Net Developer, you will form part of an agile technical delivery team, working closely with the Scrum Master to drive a culture of continuous improvement to deliver enhancements to products on a regular basis.
* Design and develop .Net products using Blazor.Net interfaces, APIs and Functions.
* Enhance existing products using industry best-practice for design, security and performance.
* Maintain code quality, organisation, performance and automation.
* Create and maintain relevant technical documentation making sure all design intentions are communicated to relevant stakeholders.
* Support the wider development community with products such as SDKs.
* Use agile delivery skills to ensure sprint goals/objectives are met.
* Coach and mentor junior team members.
* Demonstrable .Net cloud application design experience.
* C#, HTML, CSS, Blazor (Razor) / ASP.Net, SQL.
* Git / TFS code management.
* Database development and design experience.
* Experience of working in an agile process (preferably SCRUM).
* Clear understanding of the Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC).
* Strong collaborative problem solver.
* Results driven and open to learning opportunities.
* Azure DevOps experience is desirable
* Commercial Azure cloud experience including App Service, Service Bus, AAD B2C, Azure Storage.
Software Developer Jobs
See more Software Developer Jobs
Job [5766230 ]
IT Engineer (permanent) - Solihull - £20,000-£28,000 per annum
For my prestigious client, I am looking for an IT Engineer who will provide 2nd line support to the business. In this role you will not only need a great telephone manner but also technical expertise which would allow you to support over 3000 users.
A successful candidate should have:
* Experience in providing 2nd line support in a corporate/mid-sized enterprise environment.
* Experience in supporting Microsoft environment: Office 365, Server, Exchange, PowerShell scripting.
* Previous experience with ServiceNow ticketing system.
* Intuition and an ability to quickly adapt and find fixes for previously unencountered issues.
Experience with ITIL would be highly desirable.
You will be remotely supporting a broad range of business applications in a dynamic environment, without processes and documentation in place.
You can approach me directly here:
2nd Line Support Jobs
See more 2nd Line Support Jobs
Job [5766302 ]
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. Next year there will be a record 700,000 learner drivers hitting our roads, there has never been a better time to become a Driving Instructor.
No experience is necessary as we provide a comprehensive training course which once completed will get you your ADI licence. During the training we cover many aspects including –
* Up to 50 hours in car training with our ADI Instructor
* Online theory testing and content
* Ability to get your PDI licence which will allow you to earn income during your training
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits, these include –
* Getting your very own dual controlled car to teach in
* Choose which days you want to work your hours
* Excellent Pay
* Guaranteed position with us upon completion of training
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Enjoy meeting new people
Anyone can become a Trainee Driving Instructor. Recently we have taken on candidates from driving roles such as HGV drivers, delivery drivers, van drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and bus drivers. We have also successfully trained candidates who have changed career from the education, Sales and engineering sectors. As long as you hold a valid UK / EU driving licence and are 18, you are eligible.
Please note that this is a course and fees will be involved
For more information, please click the apply now button and fill out our short application form
See more Warehouse Jobs
Job [5792687 ]
We are seeking x3 Telemarketing Executives on behalf of our client based in Shirley.
You will be working for a well-established telemarketing company within a close knit team with a sole focus on a health and safety campaign.
The ideal Telemarketing Executive will have previous outbound calling experience and the use of CRM systems along with a clear professional telephone manner.
Training will be provided for the successful candidates.
Mon - Thurs 9am till 5pm
Fridays - 8am till 2.45pm
To apply for the above Telemarketing Executive role, please click apply and follow the application process
See more Sales Jobs
Cheswick Green,Solihull,West Midlands
Job [5792980 ]
Benefits: £30-50k comm + car allowance
ERP Sales Executive / Business Development Manager for new business sales of a bespoke ERP solution. The company are authors of their own specialist ERP solutions which is very strong in the manufacturing sector. The software is built with .Net, SQL Server and C# and has pretty web functionality and front end. Because they are the software author, the potential for bespoke development to suit the client is very simple, and clients can get fresh modules and functionality quickly, so it can help the sales cycle. Starting salary to £50k plus £20-50k commission + £8k car allowance.
You will be joining a team of 3 new business and 2 account managers, plus 2 lead generation, a telesales group and one inbound marketing sales support person. You will still need to do some lead generation, but you will get fully qualified appointments slotted into your diary, so there is every opportunity to sell a lot of ERP software here. The company is based near Solihull and you will need to be in the office once a week. Other than that you will be on client site and working from home (or in the office if you prefer that).
As a new business sales person, you will do your own demonstrations, so you will probably have previous implementation or pre-sales or technical experience or a strong technical element to your background. You will be comfortable with the entire sales life cycle from doing some lead generation, meeting the client, business process discovery and product demos, through quotes to close of deal.
The ERP solution you will sell covers finance, distribution, logistics & WMS, manufacturing and
Ecommerce. The real strength is for manufacturing companies, and they have a very neat product configurator that takes an order including size colour materials and creates a Bill of Materials that takes the order all the way through the work shop. This is especially good for the fashion and furniture manufacturing areas. But they also have very strong presence in engineering and automotive, so really anything manufacturing including generic and lean manufacturing, is a good prospect for them.
Their software solution sells to companies with about 100 staff and typically 20-40 users, so a typical deal is £40k in licences and £40k in services. Once you are up and running you will have a target of £400,000 in revenue, initially less. The largest deals they do are about £250k with 150 users.
So this would suit someone who is happy to work in a team, who has an Implementation or Pre- Sales demonstration background and who is happy to be mentored by 2 very experienced Company Directors. A few years’ experience of selling ERP software solutions would be ideal.
This is a long-term career move; the company is growing, and their clients tend to stay with them, so they have a solid profit base of recurring revenue. So the deals get bigger, the software gets more functionality and this could be a great job for the very long term.
You will need to be in the office one day each week, clients are all over the UK, but manufacturing does tend to be strongest in the Midlands, so if you live around that area, you will be ideally placed for the majority of customers.
If you would like to know more please contact Jake King or Carolyn MacLurg at Ambis Resourcing
See more Sales Jobs
Job [5793080 ]
Benefits: Plus Commission
Lettings Executive - Experience Required
Well-established, busy Estate Agency
Competitive basic salary plus commission / bonuses
Bell Cornwall Recruitment are seeking an experienced Lettings Negotiator for a well-established agency based in Marston Green. The agency is family run, with a fun & vibrant atmosphere - and they have a track-record of promoting from within the organisation, and so long-term progression would be on the cards for the right candidate.
The successful candidate will have 3+ years of experience in Lettings under their belt, and will ideally hold a Propertymark qualification - although this isn't absolutely necessary. It is key that candidates are passionate about the residential property sector, about Birmingham as a whole and are real 'people's-people'!
If this sounds like the role for you then please contact Emily Pike on (phone number removed).
Interested? Please click the 'APPLY' button now!
BCR have more fantastic opportunities for you!
Visit (url removed) & follow BCR on Twitter @LoveWorkBeHappy to view all of the latest jobs.
BCR want to make finding a job that you will love as smooth sailing as possible. BCR now offer evening appointments to fit around your working life.
Love Work Be Happy
BCR aim to get back to all successful applicants within 24 hours however if you have not received a response within this period then it may be that your application has been unsuccessful.
BELL CORNWALL RECRUITMENT
(For the purposes of recruiting for this vacancy Bell Cornwall Recruitment is acting as a recruitment agency. Bell Cornwall Recruitment is an equal opportunities employer who welcomes applications from all age groups)
See more Construction Jobs
Job [5793193 ]
We are recruiting for an engineering business with talented, experienced well-respected HVAC and project engineers. As specialists we provide design assistance for consultants, end users and contractors alike.
We are looking for a HVAC Service Engineer, working on ventilation systems and air conditioning systems WITH F GAS. YOU MUST ALREADY BE DOING THIS JOB, WITH 1ST LINE PEOPLE MANAGEMENT EXPERIENCE.
* Updating records
* Performing Servicing duties
* Checking for faults
* Using Air Conditioning and Commercial Gas works
* Installing and repairing plant equipment
* Stress management and adaptability
* Being proactive and commercially aware
* Handling clients and executing good customer service skills
* Communication and organisation
* Writing reports and analysing costs
YOU MUST ALREADY BE WITHIN A SERVICING HVAC ENGINEERING POSITION READY FOR YOUR 1ST LINE MANAGEMENT POSITION
See more Engineering Jobs
Job [5793368 ]
Our client specialises in insurance claim repairs and maintenance, covering all aspects of building repairs.
Due to continued expansion, they are looking for qualified and experienced Plasterers to work on either domestic or commercial repairs and refurbishments within the insurance industry.
The Role and responsibilities
* Working to reinstate homes or commercial properties after flood, fire and accidental damage
* Being customer-facing which requires effective communication skills and understanding of customers needs
* Location across the West Midlands will be required to commute to properties in close proximity
The ideal Candidate – Plasterer
* At least 5 years Plastering experience
* Must have a full UK driving licence
* Skills will include skimming, dot and dabbing, lightweight traditional plastering,
* MUST be able to skim ceilings of 25m2
* Tiling skills are beneficial but not necessary.
* Alternative multi trade knowledge such as that of a Plumber, Carpenter, Tiler, Decorator, Roofer or Brick Layer would beneficial.
* Must have the ability to work effectively on your own and as part of a team
* Must be able to provide commercial references
For more information please either call Deanna on (phone number removed) or email your C.V. to the email address below
Job [5793646 ]
ITS Resourcing are working with a fast-growing managed services provider near Birmingham Airport, who are looking to source an IT Service Manager. The main focus of the role will involve being responsible for the process and management of major incidents across the clients managed services support and project offerings.
This is a fantastic opportunity for a well-rounded individual to play a key part in the services delivered by the business. The role will require a strong technical understanding, as well as good communication skills, with the ability to build key relationships with both internal teams and external customers.
* Manage and provide escalation assistance for high-impact / major incidents, whilst providing constant communication to all relevant parties.
* Work closely with customers, internal support teams and partners to monitor processes and deliver continuous service improvement
* Ensure the delivery of normal service operations to customers
* Work directly with key individuals within the IT Service delivery and support teams, coordinating with them to ensure ongoing problems are being addressed and service improvements are being implemented
* Ensure SLA’s are being achieved and tasks are correctly prioritised in line with these
* Produce incident reports and root cause analysis reports, for any major incidents occurred
* Provide coaching, guidance and support of the incident management process to internal and external parties
* A proven background being in a similar type of role with a IT Service / Problem Management capacity – ideally having worked for a similar type of organisation (IT Services / Managed Services Provider)
* Experience of incident, problem and change management, holding strong relationships with internal teams
* Have great communication and customer facing skills, with the ability to be an effective communicator at all levels
* Good organisation and process management skills
See more IT Jobs
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?