Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Job [6919571 ]
Benefits: +uncapped commission
B2B Sales ExecutiveNationwide campaign - Edinburgh, Glasgow, Norwich, Reading, Plymouth, Milton Keynes, Bristol, Leicester, Birmingham, Stoke on Trent, Cardiff, Newcastle Upon Tyne, Leeds, Manchester, Wilmslow, LiverpoolSalary £21-24k per annum plus uncapped commission
We are Citation Group.
We offer colleagues and clients an opportunity they will not gain at many other businesses. We are interested in growth, investment and service excellence, we have never and will never grow our business by cost cutting or tying people up in bureaucracy. We don't do politics - we want people focused upon actions and delivery. We don't do micro-management - we empower, support and innovate.
We are leaders, not empire builders and we love our business.
This is a really exciting to join us as we recruit for the sales teams right across the Group. Across our group companies we have over 45,000 clients who love us, need us, and want to buy more from us. Having acquired 10 businesses over the last 3 years which offer products and services that our clients need and want; we're only interested in future growth; we're not finished yet.
Moving is a risk - is that what you're thinking? Nope, not with us. We've just entered our 3rd wave of private equity ownership alongside KKR and Hg Capital and don't plan on slowing down anytime soon. This also means as the company grows over the next 3 to 5 years, you've got the opportunity to do so too! If the prospect of this excites you… good, you're the right type of person for us.
Why sales ramp up? Why now?
As we execute our plans to scale the business, naturally we're heavily investing in our sales teams, right across the UK. We won't always get everything right - who does? But with your input, we will fail fast and learn quick and part of our continuous improvement approach. And importantly, we will support you every step of the way. Our mission is to get you up to speed as quickly as possible and we will build and deliver a best-in-class experience to enable you to do this.
You may not know which role or group brand is the perfect fit for you, that is absolutely fine - we will help you find where you can be at your best. And if you want progression - be that progression to earn more money or into another role, there is will be tons of opportunity as we continue to grow at pace.
All our sales roles require a solution sell approach. This means you need to consider the prospect and nurture the relationship to understand their needs and how our solutions will help. Put simply, you need to use your IQ and EQ on each call.
* B2B calling prospective and current clients* Fact finding and rapport building over the telephone, taking ownership for your pipeline.* Management of CRM (Salesforce) and other systems * Ensuring new business opportunities are developed * End to end sales - including potential to hold virtual client meetings * Understanding customer requirements and translating these into appropriate solutions
We have fully remote (100% homeworking), blended home and office roles, or even full-time office roles available. We can talk through the options with you, ultimately, whatever, wherever is going to bring out the best in you - is good for us.
Though you say it yourself, you are a simply brilliant at providing solutions to clients or prospects and you thrive in sales environment, beating targets and solving problems.
* You love dealing with business owners and have a talent for understanding their own agendas and challenges, handling objections, and influencing, whilst helping them to be more successful.* You can rapidly build great relationships and then provide practical solutions to their challenges in a consultative and highly intelligent manner.* You will know how to present services and solutions and be able to adapt and vary your approach to suit your audience.
A team player with impeccable communications skills, you know that success in business-to-business sales has a lot to do with patience, understanding your client and products, determination and focus, as well as being highly organised.
Likelihood is you will never have sold a similar product - that doesn't matter to us, all we need is your drive to succeed, we can fill in the blanks. You may well have picked up these skills in an account management, lead generation, software sales, recruitment, or a similar client interactive role, you might even come from a B2C background but you're itching to get rid of those weekend shifts!
What you get from us
From your birthday off work (in addition to a generous annual leave and bank holiday entitlement), to wellbeing support and a health cash plan, to recognition and incentives, to continuous learning and development, we invest in you holistically.
Coming to work should never be a chore so we, and you, create an environment where you can be at your best. You will be surrounded by great people who care about what we do and have a true sense of purpose.
We will continually stretch and grow you - you will never clock watch with us. We will trust you and care about you. We will share our business strategy and there will be opportunities for you to grow your career with us.
If you are still reading this, it says our culture is for you. Apply now. Come join us.
See more Sales Jobs
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Job [6928576 ]
A rare and excellent opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Executive for one of the UK's leading Automotive Aftermarket product companies. Do you have a technical background or advise and sell specialist product, parts or components?
Ideally Located - Dunfermline, Fife, Edinburgh
Salary - £20K Basic - Excellent Bonus / Commission + Pension + Benefits
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Telesales Executive role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on or 07398 204832
See more Sales Jobs
Abbey Parks, Fife, Scotland
Job [6939163 ]
Benefits: Weekly Pay and Holiday Pay
Role: Private Site Fundraiser
Must be DRIVER with use of own vehicle
Are you looking for a new career with a good work/life balance and the opportunity to work flexibly?
We are looking for confident, friendly, and passionate individuals to join Marie Curie's Private Sites Fundraising team to assist in raising awareness and vital funds for the charity.
Marie Curie are the leading end of life charity in the UK and offer expert care, guidance and support to patients suffering from a terminal illness, and their families.
You will be engaging with members of the public in various pre-arranged locations within surrounding areas. For example, a shopping mall, high street store, leisure centre or hospital. In these venues you will be talking to them about the charity and asking them to get involved by signing up to a monthly direct debit donation.
What you can expect:
You must be a car owner and hold a full valid UK driving licence and have business use car insurance as this role will involve regular travel to different venues throughout your local area.
Previous experience in face-to-face fundraising is desirable, but we are keen to hear from anybody with experience in sales, marketing, PR, hospitality, retail, customer service, performing arts or any graduates looking to launch their charity career.
You will be working in a fun and supportive environment with plenty of progression opportunities.
If you would like to work for an industry leading charity and are excited about travelling to new locations, please apply with your CV and a Consultant will be in touch.
See more Charity Jobs
Edinburgh, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Job [6968598 ]
Working with one of the leading privately owned and family run care home providers in Scotland, Elite Care People are very pleased to be recruiting for a Registered Night Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) to work at a nursing home in Polmont, Falkirk. This is a fantastic opportunity to work with a highly respected care provider at a home that holds 5's & 6's with Care Inspectorate.As a Registered Night Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD) you will be required to ensure the highest level of quality care is given to the residents at all times. This includes, but not limited to:* Assess, plan, deliver and evaluate a high personalised standard of care which meets the individual needs of service users & the high standards expected at the home.* Formulate, implement and regularly maintain nursing care plans, providing the highest level of personal care and attention to the residents.* Administering of medication* Ability to manage, organise and mentor care staff.To be considered for this position you must hold a nursing qualification along with an active NMC pin to work as a Registered Nurse (RGN, RMN or RNLD).The successful candidate will receive between £16.50 - £17.11 per hour (dependant on experience), alongside range of benefits which include:* Overtime Rates (+£5 per hour)* Pension scheme* 6 weeks annual leave including bank holidays* Scheme to purchase additional holiday* Ongoing professional development* Onsite parking* Uniform provided* Nurse refer a friend schemeIf this opportunity is of interest, please contact Ben Dixon at Elite Care People on 01962 435022 or apply via the link.You can find more nursing and management opportunities throughout the UK by visiting our jobs page.INDNUR
Social Care Jobs
See more Healthcare Jobs
Polmont, Falkirk, Stirling and Falkirk, Scotland
See more Social Care Jobs
Polmont, Falkirk, Stirling and Falkirk, Scotland
Job [6968745 ]
Benefits: + Holiday Pay, Weekly Pay
***Working from home opportunities for Telephone Fundraisers! ***
Are you passionate about charity? Do you have an interest in Political Campaigning? Want to make a difference?
Our client is looking for experienced Telephone Fundraisers to join their passionate and professional team!
We are looking for individuals with previous telephone fundraising or telesales experience, that have a passion for charity and politics as you will be working on behalf of a leading organisations that strive to create lasting change.
We are looking for resilient individuals with proven target driven experience and excellent telephone manner!
Hours & Pay:
How to apply:
If you have previous Telephone Fundraising experience and passionate about making a different Apply Now! To start your application, reply to this advert with your CV and one of our consultants will be in touch with you. We look forward to hearing from you!
Job [6985668 ]
Company: Financial Services
Location: London, Edinburgh or Newcastle
Salary: £70,000 - £80,000
This role will be responsible for leading our Digital Resilience Programme, driving the resilience agenda across our Technology functions to ensure that our IT Services continue to operate effectively when faced with adverse cyber and operational events.
Whilst DR is an important component of our Digital Resilience Programme, this role will focus on developing and maintaining a holistic approach to cyber and technology resilience including ensuring that resilience is designed into our IT Services from the outset, proactive response planning and continual assurance testing.
The Digital Resilience Manager role includes, but is not limited to, the following responsibilities:
• Embed the principle of Resilient by Design across our Technology and Project processes
• Collaborating with our Operational Resilience team and service owners to deliver Operational Resilience compliance requirements, including definition of resilience requirements for our IT Services
• Collaborating with teams across our Technology functions including Security to ensure that effective resilience plans and measures are in place to meet defined requirements
• Collaborate with our Operational Resilience, Security, Technology Operations and other teams to develop and maintain major incident plans that require a firm-wide response to plausible scenarios such as data breach, ransomware or loss of data centre
• Management of digital resilience related risks across our IT Services
• Act as the Digital Resilience SME, providing consultancy and assurance on resilience aspects of our 3rd party relationships, internal projects and change initiatives
• Provide oversight of technical controls such as Backup & Recovery to ensure they are appropriate for our IT environment
• Lead the technology and cyber aspects of our resilience testing programme, which aims to provide assurance to stakeholders that resilience measures and plans are effective against the adverse events we face
• Develop and produce metrics and reports that provide insight on our digital resilience posture
• Educated to university degree level is desirable; A-levels or their equivalent is a minimum expectation
• Business Continuity or Security related qualification such as CBCI, MBCI or CISSP is desirable
o 5+ years demonstrable experience in domains such as Service Continuity, Disaster Recovery, Risk management and technology operations
• Nice to have:
o Experience of Chaos Engineering
o Financial services experience
o Operational Resilience experience, including business continuity
• Ability to use skills and experience to work without supervision
• Able to work well both in a team and independently
• A focused, methodical, and rigorous approach
• Strong organisational skills
• A mature, collaborative and professional attitude is essential
• Must be self-motivated and comfortable in driving initiatives forward
See more IT Jobs
Lugton, Midlothian, Scotland
Job [7042650 ]
Please note that this is a course and fees apply.
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. Next year there will be a record 700,000 learner drivers hitting our roads, there has never been a better time to become a Driving Instructor.
No experience is necessary as we provide a comprehensive training course which once completed will get you your ADI licence. During the training we cover many aspects including –
* Up to 50 hours in car training with our ADI Instructor
* Online theory testing and content
* Ability to get your PDI licence which will allow you to earn income during your training
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits, these include –
* Getting your very own dual controlled car to teach in
* Choose which days you want to work your hours
* Excellent Pay
* Guaranteed position with us upon completion of training
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Enjoy meeting new people
Anyone can become a Trainee Driving Instructor. Recently we have taken on candidates from driving roles such as HGV drivers, delivery drivers, van drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and bus drivers. We have also successfully trained candidates who have changed career from the education, Sales and engineering sectors. As long as you hold a valid UK / EU driving licence and are 18, you are eligible.
Please note that this is a course and fees will be involved
For more information, please click the apply now button and fill out our short application form
See more Sales Jobs
Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Job [7048212 ]
Are you a 7.5T Driver looking for a new challenge?
How does home delivery sound with a drivers mate and better still only Monday to Friday!
We are looking for customer focused delivery drivers where you will be part of a home delivery double act, delivering to customers homes, nearly all will be doorstep delivery but some maybe room of choice as you know if you have ordered a bed you don’t want it in your living room or a sofa in your Kitchen.
To keep the insurance company happy we will need you to have a valid uk license so we can do a license check on you, a valid CPC Card and Digi Tacho be over 21 years old and have no more than 9 minor points.
Does the above sound up your street? Over to you apply below or give us a call on (phone number removed)
Why not check out our Facebook page to keep you up to date with our Hot Jobs Search FLRLogistics or Frontline Recruitment.
Remember to give our Driving team a call on 0333 /(phone number removed)
We are also recruiting for Class 1 Class 2 7.5T, Van Drivers and Drivers mates if you know anyone looking for work get them to give us a call today
See more Warehouse Jobs
Motherwell, North Lanarkshire, Lanarkshire, Scotland
Job [7053403 ]
Sales Manager (Enterprise & Cloud Technology)
Do you thrive working in a fast paced, high-performance, target orientated, environment?
Incremental Group is a high growth digital technology business and Microsoft partner that’s in the top 1% worldwide (Inner Circle member) and have the UKs top performing lead generation function.
Due to continued success, we are currently looking for a Sales Manager who is a natural people person that excels in building relationships and has a real drive to deliver results.
This role is right for an individual who has experience in a commercial function within a technology organisation who has excelled in technology solution sales.
Positions are available in Glasgow, Edinburgh, Aberdeen, Manchester and across the UK on a flexible remote basis.
* Secure opportunities with new prospects and within existing allocated accounts to meet sales orders target
* Build and develop a robust pipeline of opportunities to support and deliver future growth
* Establish and maintain strong relationships with allocated and prospect accounts
* Uncover and effectively articulate customer pains and desired outcomes in order for the most appropriate solutions to be designed
* Present solutions that deliver business value for customers
* Facilitate customer proposal production
* Follow sales governance to ensure quality and manage risk
* Maintain accurate real-time information on opportunities to enable effective forecasting and planning.
Day to day activity
* Promptly respond sales qualified leads (SQLs), maintain regular contact and work within the Business Unit to coordinate responses
* Proactively drive regular contact and activity within allocated accounts, including the development of strategic account plans, holding regular account meetings and sharing relevant information
* Conduct regular account planning sessions with allocated Microsoft managed accounts with Microsoft contacts, jointly target, develop offerings and secure funding
* Deliver presentations and coordinate demos and proposals that address the customers needs
* Prepare internal presentations for Opportunity Review Boards and Commercial Review Boards
* Coordinate customer proposals and related internal commercial documentation
* Regularly update information within CRM.
* You will have experience in a commercial function within a technology organisation selling SaaS Software, Azure, ERP, CRM, Cloud technologies, Microsoft 365 software solutions or similar
* It is important you have operated in a target orientated environment and thrive working in a customer facing role
* You will have a strong desire to learn, take on feedback and develop
* Experience within the SaaS technology channel (i.e Microsoft, SAP, Netsuite, Oracle, Sage or similar) is highly desirable
What we offer you
This is a key role that transforms qualified market interest into orders and real business value. Working directly with the leadership team, you will be part of a growing team within an ambitious and entrepreneurial digital technology business. The opportunity is there to make it yours and grow with the business.
We offer an industry leading benefits package and flexible working.
To register you application submit your CV.
As an inclusive employer Incremental aims to build diverse teams by attracting and recruiting the right people, at the right time, in the right job, who can meet the current and future needs of the business. Recruitment and selection is conducted in a fair, lawful and professional manner.
We encourage applications from a wide range of individuals, irrespective of age, disability, gender, gender reassignment, marriage and civil partnership, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief, sex, and sexual orientation
See more IT Jobs
Dumbiedykes, City of Edinburgh, Scotland
Job [7053754 ]
Benefits: commission + UK leading benefits
Do you want to work for a recruitment organisation that combines the very best technology and the very best people to provide candidates and clients with a world class recruitment service? Of course you do - if you have recruitment experience and want to be part of a growing team placing social workers into the wonderful world of care, then please do keep reading.
Randstad UK is part of the world's largest, leading recruitment agency and at Randstad we pride ourselves on being a trusted recruitment partner in the technology-driven world of work we live in. By combining our passion for people and the power of innovative technology, we go above and beyond our competitors to create a world class recruitment experience.
Our Care recruitment team are currently looking to welcome a Recruitment Consultant to their Edinburgh based business. Working alongside our experienced recruitment team, you will be playing a key role in placing social workers for Scotland.
In this role, you will be responsible for:
- Managing your own desk (social workers)
- Maximising the return on clients who are working with us
- Growing the scope and reach of your desk, successfully converting new business
- Working towards reaching the companies financial targets
- Providing a positive working environment with a winning attitude
- Building a strong contract book of candidates
To be successful in this role you will:
- Have experience in the recruitment industry (open to sector)
- Be a strong, consistent billing consultant
- Display a consultative, professional, business partnering approach
- Know the commercial importance of working with tight deadlines and strong processes
- Have excellent communication skills and capable of dealing with stakeholders at all levels
- Possess the ability to work under pressure
What you will get from us:
- a competitive basic salary DOE
- a very competitive uncapped commission scheme
- a flexible benefits package including; enhanced pension scheme, private medical insurance, share purchases, discounts and many more
- industry leading training and development from a fantastic team of ex recruiters, designed and aimed at getting you that next promotion to a senior / principal level
- a progressive, collaborative culture that has to be seen to be believed
If you want to join one of the world's largest, leading recruitment organisations, in a position that will see you engaging with key stakeholders and taking responsibility for delivering a first class service to your candidates and clients then please do get in touch today with Zoe Macgregor by applying to the vacancy.
Randstad values diversity and promotes equality. No terminology in this advert is intended to discriminate against any of the protected characteristics that fall under the Equality Act 2010. We encourage and welcome applications from all sections of society and are more than happy to discuss reasonable adjustments and/or additional arrangements as required to support your application
Recruitment Consultancy Jobs
See more HR Jobs
Lugton, Midlothian, Scotland
See more Recruitment Consultancy Jobs
Lugton, Midlothian, Scotland
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?