Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Job [7408556 ]
Design and Technology Teacher
A vibrant comprehensive secondary school in the Maidenhead area, which was rated 'Outstanding' by Ofsted, are looking to hire a new Design and Technology teacher for the next academic year (06/09/2021). The ideal candidate will have previous experience teaching across all key stages as well as being able to accommodate any discipline within Design and Technology (Product design, Textiles or Food Technology).
The school is looking for a passionate individual who will create an engaging environment to aid students’ academic attainment, as well as, demonstrating an appreciation of the importance of the subject.
Teaching Personnel have an outstanding reputation for training and developing colleagues. Therefore, applications are welcome from NQTs as well as experienced teachers.
The successful candidate will:
Be able to develop, plan and deliver high quality and engaging learning experiences to all students
Be a newly qualified or experienced teacher who is enthusiastic and shares the values of the school
Have excellent communication and classroom management
Have an Enhanced DBS on the Update Service
Be residing within the UK
Permanent, Full-Time post - MPS/UPS
How to apply
If the above applies to you then send your CV by directly applying to this ad or visit our website and register your details.
All applicants will require the appropriate qualifications and training for this role. Please see (url removed)/faqs for details.
All pay rates quoted will be inclusive of 12.07% statutory holiday pay. This advert is for a temporary position. In some cases, the option to make this role permanent may become available at a later date.
Teaching Personnel is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children. We offer all our registered candidates FREE child protection and prevent duty training. All candidates must undertake or have undertaken a valid enhanced Disclosure and Barring Service (DBS) check. Full assistance provided.
See more Education Jobs
Maidenhead, Windsor and Maidenhead, Berkshire, South East England
Job [7408711 ]
McGinley Support Services are looking for Ground workers/Road workers for long term work we have in the South Gloucestershire area.
Successful applicants will need:
Please send your CV's to (url removed) or contact (phone number removed) for more details.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We are proud to be a disability confident employer/agency.
McGinley Support Services (Infrastructure) Ltd is committed to equal opportunities and actively seeks applications from all sectors of the community. We particularly encourage applications from women, those with a disability (that is permissible to a safety-critical environment) and Black, Asian and Minority Ethnic (BAME) candidates, as these groups are underrepresented throughout the construction industry
See more Construction Jobs
Heathfield, Taunton Deane, Somerset, South West England
Job [7408856 ]
Level 3 Vehicle Technician
Shift Patterns: 4 on, 4 off
PAYE Rate: £11.93 p/h
Contractor Pay Rate: £16 p/h
Hours: 12 hour sift
Igloo have a fantastic opportunity for level 3 qualified vehicle technicians and time served technicians, the role offers technicians an excellent opportunity to work within one of UK’s leading automotive companies who have operations across the country. Within this role technicians will be undertaking repairs and services on a range of vehicles from small family cars through to high performance and high value cars within a large state of the art technical centre.
* Working on all makes and models of vehicles, you will be undertaking, but not limited to the below:
* Clutch Changes
* Gear boxes
* The vehicles you will be working on are ready to be sold
* Working in a busy fast paced technical centre
What kind of person we are looking for?:
* Must hold a recognised a level 3 vehicle qualification or have experience within a similar role
* You must be able to demonstrate you knowledge as a vehicle technician
* Must be reliable and hard working
* You must have a positive attitude
What we can offer:
* 4 on, 4 off shift patterns
* Onsite canteen
* Onsite car park
See more Aerospace Jobs
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and the Humber
See more Automotive Jobs
Grimsby, North East Lincolnshire, Lincolnshire, Yorkshire and the Humber
Job [7408858 ]
Our partner, an outstanding school in North London, is looking to hire a Design Technology Teacher on a long term contract teaching Key Stage 3-4. This is a permanent position starting in September. We are looking for a candidate to help students maximise their potential.
No school is the same, so any teacher working with us must have the adaptability to quickly acclimate themselves to the role. During the pandemic teachers have been navigating uncharted territories, becoming pioneers in remote and alternative ways of educating students.
What you Offer:
* You hold a Design Technology teaching qualification (QTS).
* You will have excellent, robust, and flexible classroom strategies to enable you and your students to attain peak academic performance.
* Innovative lesson planning, accounting for national trends and good practice, fostering a climate of engagement within the classroom.
* You share our total commitment to ensuring the safety, dignity, and well-being of all students.
* An understanding of effective examination preparation, and the ability to develop and implement evaluations and feedback of students’ progress.
* Compliance with the academy’s objectives, standards, and policies.
Candidates will be subject to an enhanced DBS check, full reference checks including your most recent employer, and confirmation of their eligibility to work in the U.K.
What we Offer:
* Step Teachers are more than happy to process your pay via PAYE- You will not be forced to go with an umbrella company.
* Step Teachers also offers other free special perks while working PAYE, including qualified GP 24/7 with webcam consultations, examinations and email prescriptions, in addition to a confidential helpline for stress-related issues
See more Education Jobs
Enfield, Greater London, London
Job [7408859 ]
Graduated, but not sure what’s next?
Jackson is a proud employer of graduates and we are dedicated to helping our staff thrive, develop and start their journey to an exciting career.
We know that getting your foot in the door isn’t always easy, but we are determined to provide as many opportunities as we can for those just starting out in the industry. We are extremely fortunate to have such a diverse workforce that has accumulated an abundance of experience, which makes this a fantastic place to expand and grow your knowledge of the profession.
We are thrilled to be able to offer a new position as an Assistant Design Coordinator at our Ipswich based head office, working Monday – Friday, 37.5 hours per week.
The main duties will include:
· Provide assistance and advice regarding design input required at tender stage.
· Assist in building designer/JCE integrated teams.
· Provide a positive image for JCE in the market place.
· Support and assist pre-contracts and site teams with design pioneering, value engineering and buildability advice.
· Assist the Design Co-ordinator and Design Manager during the tender period, and construction stage, as required.
· Ensure all work complies with quality, safety and environmental policies and the requirements of the company procedures.
What we are looking for:
We are ideally looking for someone who has recently completed a degree in Civil Engineering or Design Management or another degree level construction related qualification.
The successful candidate should have a keen interest in civil engineering and construction, as well as a good understanding of design and construction principles and other associated processes. Due to the nature of the role, you will need to be forward thinking and adaptable in the face of new challenges; but still retain a meticulous work method and excellent attention to detail. It is important that you have a coherent ability to visualise how things are built, with access to the supporting technical knowledge, as well as a desire to research and expand it. You will also be committed to getting the very most out of this opportunity, by being a confident communicator and collaborative team member who will not be afraid to engage and ask questions, as well as using your initiative.
This role will require a full UK driving licence.
We also offer some fantastic perks!
We don’t just offer a great place to work with a family feel atmosphere, we also offer:
· Company car
· Life assurance cover (4 x annual salary)
· Company pension scheme (we match up to 6%)
· 25 days holiday plus bank holidays (with an option of buying more holiday!)
· Cycle to work scheme
· Employee assistance program
· Employee platform benefits
· Free on-site parking
· Open plan, bright modern office
· Company social events
· Regular fun days and charity events hosted in the office
· A supportive business who wants to help you progress in your career
Candidates must be eligible to live and work in the UK.
If this sounds like you, and you would like to join a well-established, positive, no nonsense company then we want to hear from you!
We are committed to equality of opportunity for all staff and applications from individuals are encouraged regardless of age, disability, sex, gender reassignment, sexual orientation, pregnancy and maternity, race, religion or belief and marriage and civil partnerships. We also place high importance on our inclusive recruitment policy and will do our very best to support those applicants who may need adjustments in order to take part in the recruitment process. Please do let us know if you require any additional assistance or adjustments.
Due to the high volume of applications we receive it is not always possible to respond to unsuccessful applicants. Therefore if we have not responded to your application within two weeks please note that on this occasion your application has not been successful
See more Engineering Jobs
Ipswich, Suffolk, East England
Job [7408864 ]
Job Role: Picker/Packer
Location: Chesterton, Newcastle Under Lyme, ST5
Pay Rate: £8.92 - £10.86 per hour
The Quest National Recruitment Team are currently recruiting Pickers and Packers for one of the UK’s leading fashion retailers.
Picking and packing clothing orders
Processing and preparing orders ready to be dispatched
Dealing with customers returns
Working in the goods in area
4 on 4 off shift pattern
6am to 6pm (12-hour shifts)
6pm to 6am (12-hour shifts)
Inductions weekly with an immediate start
No experience is required, training is provided
25% friends and family store discount
Hot drinks machine
Free onsite parking
Access to ‘Club Quest’
Exclusive perks including vouchers on High street brands, discounted childcare, gym memberships and much more!
If this role may be of interest and you would like further information, please call the National Recruitment Team on (phone number removed) or ‘apply now’
Warehouse Operative, Picking and Packing, Production Operative, Goods in
See more Warehouse Jobs
Cross Heath, Newcastle under Lyme, Staffordshire, West Midlands
Job [7408946 ]
Senior / Associate Civil Engineer – London
Our clients are a multi-disciplinary engineering and surveying consultancy with multiple offices throughout the UK. As they continue to expand, they are now looking to recruit a Senior / Associate level Civil Engineer to join their London office.
You will be responsible for supervising, assigning and reviewing the work of staff responsible for performing technical engineering services. Ensuring work quality and adherence to established policies and procedures and carry out more technical and complex tasks.
* Scoping and preparing fee proposals
* Assisting with business development activity to further enhance, grow and diversify the civil engineering capabilities within the organisation
* Oversee and develop appropriate technical solutions / reports from concept through to implementation stage
* Engaging with and managing the needs of clients and fellow professionals
* Working closely with key stakeholders to deliver solutions which exceed client expectations
* Attending meetings and communicating with clients to establish their needs
* Managing all deliverables to ensure client satisfaction and project success
* Ensuring all projects are completed in a timely and cost-effective way
* Being innovative in changing designs through a knowledge of engineering
* Supporting other senior management within the business with technical development
* Mentoring and providing technical guidance to junior members of the team
* Minimum of 8 years’ experience within Civil Engineering
* Ideally Chartered (MICE)
* Degree in Civil Engineering or similar
* Excellent knowledge of design and visualisation software such as required
* Ability to develop new and existing client relationships as well business development skills
* Project management and supervision skills
* In-depth knowledge of engineering procedures and standards
* Good awareness of engineering and building design beyond own discipline
* Able to design and deliver engineering solutions on major and/or complex projects
* Excellent programme management skills including the ability to handle multiple projects
* Expert in providing project management guidance and direction on multi-disciplinary projects
* Excellent people management skills and experience of managing staff at all levels
* Able to quickly develop successful client relationships and internal relationships
* Able to work under pressure and meet strict deadlines is essential
* Excellent communications skills (both written and verbal)
* £45,000 - £60,000 salary DOE
* Flexible benefits package
* Professional fees paid for
* Career progression opportunities
See more Engineering Jobs
Lambeth, Greater London, London
Job [7409117 ]
Diverse Recruitment Solutions is now looking to recruit MIG Welders on a temporary to permanent basis for our client in the Chesterfield area.
Candidates will be responsible for general maintenance work, welding and fitting components and parts together to make products and working in teams to ensure the quality of products.
Follow detail drawings accurately to produce finished fabrications
Operating variety of power tools
Welding and fitting components and parts together to make products
Liaise with the design team to implement design improvements
Inspection of finished fabricated parts
Meeting deadlines & targets
Salary: £11.00 Per Hour + Regular Overtime
Regular Days / Monday to Friday 8:00am - 4:30pm
See more Manufacturing Jobs
Ashgate, Chesterfield, Derbyshire, East Midlands
Job [7409118 ]
Job Role: Property Manager (Ref 5818)
Job Sector: Property Services
Hours: 35 per week, 9:00-17:00 Monday to Friday
As a property manager, you will contribute to our vision of being the UK's favourite property manager by:
• Providing an exceptional Property Management and service to our customers; ensuring that our customer experience is engaging and frustration-free
• Working within our Four Pillar strategy to complete tasks that ensure the building is well maintained for the landlord and our customers so that we can demonstrate full compliance with our statutory obligations as appointed Property Manager.
• By demonstrating and living our values to be able to naturally gain new leads and to grow and move the business forward
This role reports to the regional manager.
You will be passionate about providing excellent customer service at all times and this will have been demonstrated through a proven track record. You may already work within the property sector, such experience and knowledge is desired but not essential.
An excellent communicator with the ability to negotiate and influence with all customers and stakeholders which you demonstrate through your ability to effectively chair and present meetings and deliver complex updates and financial information to different audiences. Your verbal and written skills will be of a high standard.
You will be a pragmatic problem solver who is proactive in finding the answers to ensure timely resolution for all customer queries. Able to work with autonomy across multiple environments within a portfolio.
Previous experience of challenging and/or emergency situations where you always remain calm and take the necessary actions with a high standard of professionalism. Health and safety is of great importance to you, and you have experience of performing regular checks and keeping accurate records to ensure everything is kept on track.
Self-motivated and pro-active, you enjoy working independently but also enjoy having other supportive colleagues you can build relationships with at regular team meetings.
IT savvy and are confident in using laptops / tablets. You are fluent in the different MS packages and systems as you will be efficient in maintaining administration and finance records electronically.
Your ideal role will be a varied one, where you’re not stuck behind a desk all day; You enjoy working with people and helping to make a difference to enhance their lifestyle on a day to day basis. You also will like to travel and meet new people across our organisation.
FirstPort is the UK’s leading residential property service provider, caring for 290,000 homes in England, Wales and Scotland, across 5,000 developments. With over four decades of experience and 4,000 employees, FirstPort works with developers, investors, freeholders and over 1,000 Resident Management Companies.
• As a remote manager, you will be autonomous in managing your own diary. You will visit each property at regular intervals and will need to prioritise sites that require more of your time and attention.
• Arrange and facilitate regular meetings with key stakeholders within your portfolio, guiding and positively influencing decisions and disputes; encouraging open two way communication and information cascade.
• Manage and authorise all expenditure throughout the year, maintaining cash flow to prevent critical funding issues and ensuring value for money for customers and clients whilst reviewing service charge audited accounts and budgets.
• Liaise with the credit control function to ensure effective debt management of the portfolio, inclusive of initial collection of routine service charge arrears – we don’t tend to do this much, collections manage this
• Ensure that all the property is managed in accordance with key Health and Safety legislation including but not limited to Fire Safety, Asbestos and Legionella / water hygiene control regulations acting as the 'Responsible’ Person for on-site Fire Safety regulation purposes
• Conduct comprehensive site inspections and visits of your portfolio ensuring portfolio KPI’s are achieved throughout the year in line with Four Pillars strategy.
• Complete all Fire, Health and Safety risk assessment/site inspection follow up actions within the defined timescales and take ownership of any Enforcement action and respond accordingly without delay to the relevant authorities
• Ensure timely delivery of major works and remedial planned works are undertaken whilst managing contracts with affiliated external Contractors overseeing their performance and scope of work, to enable us to meet the needs and expectations of our customers
• Deliver professional and effective mobilisation and management of new schemes that are brought into FirstPort management
Friendly – We look out for people’s best interests, and show them we care by dealing with them in a warm and friendly manner.
Inventive – We’re creative and resourceful. We strive to improve what we do and how we do it, so we can provide the best ideas and solutions to look after people, their homes and communities.
Respectful – We listen, consult and take on-board people’s opinions and needs. We understand the importance of the home and community in people’s lives, and act with respect at all times.
Skilled – We’ve the qualifications, experience and take great pride in our work to consistently deliver the highest standards and value for money. We’re informed, and we’re always building on that knowledge to constantly improve our quality of service.
Trustworthy – We’re always professional, reliable, open and honest. People can depend on us to keep our promises and follow through on our commitments.
Our customers deserve the best and the same applies to our people. We’ll support you with all of the technology, training and support that you need to do your job well. We offer competitive salaries and a range of benefit packages. In addition to the core benefits, we also offer a range of exclusive discounts on extra benefits to help you and your family make the most of your money, safeguard your future and look after your health.
We’re committed to promoting diversity at FirstPort and recruit on merit. We will consider applications from job share applicants.
Ready to Apply?
Click the below apply button to start your application for this role. We will ask you to upload your CV and answer a few questions. You may also be asked to complete verbal and numerical reasoning tests online.
If you meet the criteria for the role we’ll be in touch to arrange a short telephone interview and our shortlist of candidates will be invited to attend interviews with the hiring manager and up to three other key stakeholders
See more Construction Jobs
Green Lane, Coventry, West Midlands
Job [7408422 ]
Early Years Teaching Assistant - Middleton. - September 2021.
Are you a Level 3 Teaching Assistant looking for your next career step within a 'Good' primary school with 'Outstanding' features in Middleton?
Have you got over 12 months experience working with Children in an educational setting or Nursery?
This is an excellent opportunity for a recent Graduate with Early Years or School experience looking to gain experience for a 2021 PGCE.
Would you like to join a team who will help you every step of the way to follow your passion?
About the role:
One to one support for an high functioning child in EYFS with Autism.
Use of PECs, visual timetables and constant routines.
Providing tailored support during lesson time and clear communication.
The school is based in Middleton, within the heart of the community, and is accessible by good transport links and has free, onsite parking available.
CONTRACT / POSITION DETAILS:
* Location - Middleton.
* Position - Teaching Assistant
* Start date - September 2021.
* Duration / Likely Duration - Full academic year
* End date (if applicable) - July 2022.
* Full time/part time - Full time
* The minimum rate of pay - Minimum rate of £70 per day
* Hours - 8:30 - 15:30
EXPERIENCE, TRAINING AND QUALIFICATIONS
- Previous experience of working with Autism.
- Experience using PECs is highly desirable.
- SEN experience is Essential.
- Team Teach Qualification would be highly desirable.
- Up to date Safeguarding training issued in the last year (desirable however not essential as Safeguarding training is provided)
TO BE ELIGIBLE FOR THIS ROLE THROUGH PROSPERO TEACHING, YOU MUST:
- Hold Right to Work in the UK
- Hold an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application
- Provide two professional references
If this role appeals to you, click 'apply now.'
For more information about the role or how Prospero Teaching can help you secure your next role, please contact Liam in the Manchester branch:
(phone number removed)
Unfortunately, only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Prospero Teaching are to offer free CPD courses online. These are a great way to continue your development and increase your knowledge around ASD.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful candidate:
Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management - Here's a link to our free accredited online CPD courses
In-house Training and Development Team
Have a look at our free accredited online safeguarding course
Know of somebody perfect for this role? Refer a Friend
See more Education Jobs
Middleton, Rochdale, Greater Manchester, North West England
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?