Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
Job [5971484 ]
Marketing Executive - EdTech Startup - London - up to £30k
We are excited to be recruiting for a fast-growing EdTech startup based in London who have just closed their inaugural seed funding round and are looking for a passionate, energetic and creative Marketing Executive to drive growth in the UK and later on, internationally too.
We are on the hunt for someone who thrives in fast-paced, high energy environments and can think on their feet to rapidly understand and solve problems. With strong content marketing experience, you will be adept at developing lead generation, blogging, webinar and email marketing strategies and will be creative with various means of content.
Ultimately you will be instrumental in helping drive growth and you will be responsible for the management of the creation and production of online and offline marketing content.
What’s on offer?
This role offers incredible opportunities for promotion as the company grows.
Our client is offering a basic salary of £30k; this role will initially be a remote working role but the company is based near Shoreditch, so in the long term the role will be based in North London.
Key responsibilities as the Marketing Executive will include:
* Management of the creation and production of all online and offline marketing content
* Developing a lead generation strategy and developing KPIs with senior leadership
* Creating six core resources each month to drive leads, subscribers and awareness
* Creating various types of content
* Managing and developing a blogging and webinar strategy
* Growing the subscriber base - working with designers, product marketing, sales and external influencers and industry experts
* Managing and building overall email marketing strategy
* Creating and designing various CTAs and managing campaign success
* Analysing data to get smart insights
* Plus more!
What we’re looking for:
* Previous experience in a generalist marketing role (1-2 years experience+)
* Graduate level academics; a degree in a marketing or business subject is desired
* Experience in a fast-paced, high-energy environment, preferably in a startup
* Impeccable communication skills at all levels
* Driven, persistent, energetic and resilient attitude
* Smart, creative and able to think rapidly on your feet
* IT literate with a love of using technology
* Previous experience in a startup, or perhaps you even started your own business (even if it crashed and burned our client would want to hear about what was learnt from the experience)
* A well balanced individual who will add their interests and experiences to our client’s culture
* Focused and able to work remotely
This is a truly fantastic opportunity to get a foot in the door of a fast-growing EdTech startup that is destined to go far!
If you have the skills, experience and personal attributes that we’re looking for, don’t hesitate - ensure your CV showcases all of your talents and submit it ASAP, quoting ‘AE - Marketing Executive - Startup
See more Marketing Jobs
Results from our partners
Harlow depot feeds all stores within the South East of the UK. Therefore, as a HGV / LGV driver you will be required to deliver between one or two stores maximum per shift depending on store location
When you schedule a delivery block, you'll know estimated duration and your total payments - all before your delivery block begins. You can build your own schedule, there are delivery blocks ...
Collection and delivery of car parts, ensuring all goods are accounted for and paper work is correct. You'll be required to complete deliveries in North... To view the full job details please click ...
We are already on the run down to Christmas peak and are looking to recruit numerous HGV Class 1 Drivers to work with the Royal Mail based at their Croydon depot; starting now and running all the way ...
The roles dos not involve any heavy lifting - all you need to do is ensure that deli
All types of work, various shifts available. Tramping, Containers, General Haulage and much more. Job Types: Temporary, Permanent Salary: £13.00 - £17.00ph Schedule: 10 hour shift 8 to 12 hour ...
The roles dos not involve any heavy lifting - all you need to do is ensure that deliveri
All posit... To view the full job details please click apply.
To ensure all rental documentation is correctly completed.
Logistics All CV's to - Pertemps ON-SITE team at the Royal Mail are now recruiting immediately for their peak period 2020! . So, if you are a HGV/LGV C+E Class 1 driver looking for work in Greenford ...
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?