Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Job [6958664 ]
Job title: Senior Care Assistant - Nights
Location: Market Harborough
Salary: £9.99 per hour
Job type: Permanent - Full time or Part time hours available
Shifts: 3 - 4 shifts per week 7pm - 7am
We are looking for a Senior Care Assistant to work nights in a Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care Home based in Market Harborough.
As a Senior Care Worker you will support the elderly residents throughout the night, lead a team of care workers and assist new and less experienced members of staff.
This 45 bedded home is one of 6 homes owned by our client who specialise in providing the highest standard of Nursing, Dementia and Residential Care.
My client is looking for a strong-minded, passionate and confident person with great leadership qualities to work in their residential care home based in Market Harborough.
Duties and Responsibilities for this Senior Care worker role include:
· Mentoring and peer supervising care workers and ensuring the correct documentation is completed and any problems, issues or concerns are reported to shift leader
· Ensuring care and ancillary staff feel supported to complete their roles and are able to discuss any concerns issues or problems
· To ensure communication lines are open and all staff are aware of any information appertaining to the care and wellbeing of the residents, changes to work procedures, or any changes to the working environment
· Quality care for all residents including the correct use of moving and handling equipment, risk assessments when caring for residents who may be at risk of falls, or who may harm themselves or others
· To respond to the needs of service users, to assess emergency situations, contacting the manager on call as required
· To support colleagues throughout the night to assist residents
· To support residents with their personal care identified within the individual care plans
· To assist residents who need help, reassurance or support throughout the night
· To maintain accurate notes and records within the resident's individual files and to handover information to day staff that is relevant to the ongoing care of individual residents
Minimum requirements for this Senior Care worker role are:
· Level 3 Health and Social Care
· Experience of working with the elderly and people with dementia
· Leadership experience in residential social care
· Ability to work nights
Benefits of this role include:
· Fantastic starting salary
· A supportive management team
· Excellent career opportunities
· Ongoing training opportunities
· Plus many more!
Social Care Jobs
See more Social Care Jobs
Market Harborough, Harborough, Leicestershire, East Midlands
Job [6958644 ]
The position requires Senior Software Engineers with strong commercial development experience in web development, familiarity with distributed systems, keen mathematical skills, and enthusiasm for technical challenges. The successful SSE will be expected to develop their skills in multiple, challenging technical areas to work as part of a rapidly growing technical organisation. Each member of the team is expected to work across several disciplines, including architecture, web-development software engineering, and continuous integration/delivery.
Key daily tasks involve - Senior Software Engineer (Web & Cloud)
· Working as part of a team on a large-scale application that supports services in use by major global media companies.
· Being responsible for the full development lifecycle, from design and prototype through development, testing, and deployment.
· Delivering to rapid timescales in a dynamic environment.
· Developing new techniques in the areas of video and audio fingerprinting, content classification, and watermarking.
· Working effectively with your colleagues to estimate and deliver issues, working within teams that use Agile/Scrum methodologies.
· Demonstrating drive and enthusiasm, innovating, working with minimal direction, meeting requirements, and delivering to a high standard.
Essential Requirements - Senior Software Engineer (Web & Cloud)
· BEng / MEng / BSc / MSc in relevant subject or equivalent experience.
· Strong commercial software development experience, including object-oriented concepts.
· Experience architecting and delivering solutions in Cloud Based environments.
· Excellent mathematical and communication skills.
· Experience with automated testing best practices, and Continuous Integration/Delivery.
· Familiarity with software configuration management (SCM) concepts and version control systems, especially Git.
· Familiarity with Unix/Linux systems, including scripting skills.
Benefits - Senior Software Engineer (Web & Cloud)
· Benefits include a competitive salary, flexible working options, pension scheme, 25 days holiday which increases with length of service, plus extra day off for your birthday, and life insurance.
Job [6958611 ]
Benefits: Bonus, Pension, Healthcare and much more
Our client, a well-known UK broadcasting and digital media company operating in the heart of London, urgently seek a Senior Platform Engineer to help expand the home of our clients’ key systems - the Common Platform.
You’ll be working with great people using the latest technology. Our client believes that you build it, you run it; so they organise around teams that have full control and responsibility for their systems end-to-end. One day you might be helping deploy a new microservice into AWS, the next watching it handle millions of requests during a broadcasting final. You will be challenged in a dynamic, fast-paced environment, but you’ll be given the autonomy, mastery and purpose to succeed. Our client values smart work as much as hard work, so you’ll be encouraged to automate wherever possible.
Some Key Responsibilities:
· Be accountable for platform quality within your team
· Help solve difficult technical challenges
· Advise and influence architectural designs and decisions
· Promote the Company in the community via open source, blogs, meet-ups and conferences
· Mentor junior team members
To be considered for this opportunity you will need to demonstrate the following skills:
· Possess a great working knowledge of linux (ideally Centos)
· Have extensive knowledge of config management, deployment, automation, orchestration, and monitoring tools (e.g jenkins, terraform)
· Have experience working with cloud infrastructure platforms (ideally AWS, Kubernetes)
· Be passionate working within an agile, multidisciplinary ‘devops’ team
· Be a clear communicator that documents well and is happy having their work critiqued
See more Media Jobs
London, City of London, Greater London, London
Job [6958610 ]
Benefits: Bonus, pension, Healthcare and much more
Our client, a well-known UK broadcasting and digital media company operating in the heart of London, urgently seek a Platform Engineer to help expand the home of our clients’ key systems - the Common Platform.
Job [6958623 ]
Benefits: Pension, Healthcare, Bonus, Holiday and much more
Are you a Senior Citrix Engineer looking to join a growing company within the insurance and risk management sector? Now one of the largest players in the world, our client urgently seeks an experienced Citrix Engineer capable of the below:
Day to day - Senior Citrix Engineer
· Deep dive dissection of existing and proposed Citrix 1912 LTSR solutions within the clients estate, looking for any/all improvements or modifications that could be made to result in an improved level of performance and end user experience
· Taking an active lead in the investigation/resolution of reported issues with internal Citrix solutions
· Ensuring all systems, including but not limited to Citrix 1912 LTSR estate, are running in a 24/7/365 environment to ensure the business needs are fully met
· Actively monitoring Citrix estate with a pro-active mentality to ensure potential issues are identified and resolved before any negative impact is felt throughout the business
· Signing off any engineering projects before they are implemented into production environments
In terms of skillset/experience/knowledge - Senior Citrix Engineer
· Citrix 7.15 LTSR (moving to 1912 LTSR)
· Enterprise Layer Manager
· Provisioning services
· Global Service Load Balancing
· Profile management – UPM
· F5 experience
· Active Directory/DNS/DHCP
· VMWARE/Virtualization technologies
· Thin Client Technologies (e.g. Dell Wyse and Dell Wyse Device manager/Management Suite)
NOTES – Our client has in the last few months migrated across from Citrix 7.15 LTSR to Citrix 1912 LTSR
See more Insurance Jobs
London, City of London, Greater London, London
Job [6958577 ]
Presales Technical Consultant - Birmingham
Salary from £40,000 - £50,000 + attractive benefits package
We are currently looking for a Technical SME who is a specialist across a range of modern day next-gen technologies in a Presales Technical Consultant role for a well-established Managed Service Provider (MSP).
As the Presales Technical Consultant, you will take lead of:
We are looking for a Presales Technical Consultant that is enthusiastic, has an intrigue for ever-changing technology and possess a passion for problem solving, as you will be working with our Sales team to formulate best-fit solutions for a range of customers at Enterprise level, on industry leading products and services including:
On offer is a salary of up to £50,000 per annum with an attractive benefits package including a company car, private healthcare, pension scheme, training and development opportunities and an opportunity to attend networking events to enhance your footprint in the market.
If this sounds like the right role for you, send your CV to Lakh @ Concept Resourcing or hit apply / submit below for immediate applications.
See more IT Jobs
Acton, Wychavon, Worcestershire, West Midlands
Job [6958619 ]
Benefits: 10% bonus
Due to internal promotion, this market leading healthcare organisation are looking to recruit a business analyst to work closely with the senior management team across the UK and Nordic regions with man-management responsibility. Based from their London offices you will not only focus on traditional analyst roles including internal reporting, pricing structures and the continued development of sales tracking tools, but also use your commercial acumen to help inform key strategic decisions for this multi million pound business. Not only will your high level skills in Excel, analysis and CRM systems enable you to produce in depth analysis but also support and drive the business forward through transformation, growth and product launches. This role is an urgent requirement and will require candidates to be educated to degree level (accounting, finance, mathematics, statistics or finance), have experience in data manipulation from market intelligence and advanced expertise in Excel and bespoke software packages (SAP,Peoplesoft,Salesforce etc). Offering an excellent package of salary and benefits, coupled with excellent development and global career opportunities this is a fantastic opportunity to move your career onto the next level.
See more Pharmaceutical Jobs
London, City of London, Greater London, London
Job [6958605 ]
Geography Teacher - Havering - Mixed Secondary School - Immediate Start
** Geography Teacher - Havering
** Geography Teacher - Mixed Secondary School
** Geography Teacher - £135 - £200 per day
** Geography Teacher - Immediate start
Are you a qualified geography teacher looking for a new role ASAP?
Do you have strong behaviour management skills?
Can you support students aged 11 to 18, teaching A-Level Geography?
If so, read on!
About the role - Geography Teacher
I am currently working with this school in Havering who are looking to appoint a qualified Geography teacher to start with them ASAP. The successful teacher will join this secondary school on a full time, long term basis until the end of the academic year with views of going permanent in September. The qualified teacher must have strong behaviour management skills, where they will support mixed ability classes across key stage three, four and five. This position would be suitable for an experienced candidate or a newly qualified teacher.
About the school - Geography Teacher
This mainstream secondary school based in Havering caters to a total of 1076 students across key stages three, four and five. The school is well known for their excellent education delivered by exceptional teachers in award winning facilities. The headteacher is keen to create a school which makes a significant difference to the community, they have visions of providing students with the resources to create outstanding educational outcomes.
If you are interested in this Geography Teacher role, click apply now or contact Tom at Qualiteach for more information!
See more Education Jobs
London, City of London, Greater London, London
Job [6958674 ]
Dieser weltweite Anbieter von High-Tech-Instrumenten-, Subsystem- und Prozesssteuerungslösungen für die fortschrittliche Fertigung sucht einen Kalibrierung Service Support Techniker für sein DaKKs-Kalibrierungslabor in seinem European Service Center in München.Die Rolle ist ideal für Techniker, die eine Ausbildung abgeschlossen oder eine Berufsausbildung in Mechatronik, Elektrotechnik, Industrieelektronik oder ähnlichem absolviert haben.Der Kalibrierung Service Support Techniker wird sich einem freundlichen Team anschließen, das seinen Kunden einen umfassenden Wartungs-, Fehlerbehebungs- und Kalibrierungsservice für komplexe High-Tech-Maschinen einschließlich E / A-Kalibrierung für Druck- und Vakuummessgeräte bietet.Mit einem starken Engagement für den Kundenservice und einer effektiven Arbeit als Teil des Teams stellt der Kalibrierung Service-Support-Techniker auch sicher, dass die internen und externen Test- und Kalibrierungsgeräte gewartet werden und den erforderlichen Standards entsprechen.Geeignete Kandidaten werden:Arbeiten Sie als Techniker in den Bereichen Elektronik, Mechatronik oder Elektrotechnik und haben Sie eine Ausbildung oder Berufsausbildung abgeschlossen.Erfahrung in der Kalibrierung von Systemen oder Geräten, Vorkenntnisse in einem DAkkS-Labor sind ideal.Erfahrung oder der Wunsch zu erfahren, wie E / A-Kalibrierungen für Druck- und Vakuummessgeräte gemäß den Richtlinien der DIN ISO EN 17025 durchgeführt werden.Sorgen Sie für die Pflege und Wartung des Arbeitsplatzes und der internen / externen Testgeräte gemäß dem 6S-Standard.Die Fähigkeit, die funktionale und technische Struktur der Geräte für Wartung und Kalibrierung zu lernen.Kenntnisse der Mess-, Steuerungs- und Regelungstechnologie sind sehr nützlich.Interessierte Kandidaten sollten sich jetzt bewerben und können innerhalb von 72 Stunden ein erstes Feedback zu ihrer Bewerbung erwarten.
See more Engineering Jobs
Munich, , , Bayern, Germany
Job [6958847 ]
We have hours available for a Flexible Worker - Relief Cleaner working at a school / academy in Grantham, NG31 area.
Various days and shifts as and when required to cover holidays and sickness. Usually Monday - Friday.
Pay rate: £8.91 per hour - weekly pay.
This allows you to
• Earn additional money (second income)
• Full PAYE status (still allows Tax Credits/SSP etc)
• Company Pension - NEST (Automatically enrolled if eligible – one month opt out period)
• Dragon Perks (a free online benefits portal where you can get access to your cash back rewards, discounts and re-loadable cards to be used at over 2000 major retailers. This includes deals on shopping, eating out, travel and cinema, such as percentages off and 2 for 1’s. There is also a Wellbeing area that offers such things as a virtual gym, free eye tests, credit rating, a legal helpline & retirement planning. You are entered into a free monthly Lotto draw with a chance to win up to £3,000.00 and also free monthly competitions with regular draws)
You can apply and pay for Dragon Perks Plus or Protection, which provides additional benefits including Ticketguard, Priority passes, insurances etc (conditions apply)
• Weekly pay every Friday
• Holiday pay
• Possibility of future permanent opportunities
The Cleaner will be responsible for the daily cleaning of all areas within the contract. Achieving high standards, you will ensure the service is operated safely and hygienically.
Responsibilities: A cleaner will be required to:
• To clean set areas.
• Restock consumables as and when required.
• Ensure rubbish bins are maintained and removed when full.
• Main duties will include Dusting, Mopping, wiping and scrubbing surfaces.
• Experience of working in a customer facing environment.
• Able to work individually and as part of a team.
• Previous cleaning experience and knowledge.
The following skills are also essential:
• A ‘Can do’ attitude
• Excellent organisational skills
• The desire to do a good job
• Excellent Customer service and people skills
• Good time keeping skills
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?