Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Job [7409405 ]
If you have experience working in a busy Accounts team, this could be the ideal new position for you! Due to company expansion, we are currently recruiting for a full-time Purchase Ledger Assistant to join a small team near Alton, helping to ensure all purchase orders, bills and expense claims are efficiently and accurately processed.
Process supplier and overhead payments
Coding and processing a high volume of invoices daily
Handling and resolving any queries
Process expense claims and payments
Raise accurate purchase orders
Communicate effectively with staff, suppliers, auditors and other stakeholders as necessary
Assisting with month-end processes
Self-starter with the capability of working independently and as part of a small team
Excellent attention to detail
Ability to understand and follow processes and regularly sense-check information
Proactive and able to work to own initiative
Good communication skills
Good working knowledge of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel
Data Protection Statement
The information that you provide with your application for this position will be used by Venus Recruitment to provide you work-finding services. In providing this service to you, you consent to your personal data being included on a computerised database for up to three years and consent to us transferring your personal details to our clients. Please refer to our website for our full Privacy Notice
See more Banking Jobs
Alton, East Hampshire, Hampshire, South East England
See more Accountancy Jobs
Alton, East Hampshire, Hampshire, South East England
Job [7409694 ]
Are you experienced in international road freight forwarding or from a transport operator background and looking for a new challenge?
We have an exciting opportunity for an enthusiastic Transport Operator to join and lead our Transport department based in Bradford. You will join us on a full time, permanent basis working on the late shift (2pm – 10pm) and in return, we can offer a competitive salary and benefits package.
Advanced Supply Chain Group offer a complete end to end supply chain service, from source to shelf, covering all aspects of supply chain management, global logistics, fulfilment, and value-added services, allowing our customers to maximise the opportunities that exist in today’s technology-enabled marketplace. Using our unique intelligent supply chain model, we design innovative solutions to complex challenges, unlock new opportunities, and speed up and streamline existing processes by removing complexity from the supply chain. It all adds up to providing a service that is “Better, Faster, Cheaper” than our competitors.
Key responsibilities of our Transport Operator will include:
- Ensuring all administrative traffic duties are carried out as necessary and to a high level of accuracy and professionalism
- Making sure that details of vehicle accidents are escalated to line management
- Ensuring that defected vehicles are recorded on traffic sheets
- Ensuring that the procedure for damaged deliveries is followed where necessary and escalated to the Customer Service team
- Achieving weekly and monthly KPI’s as set by the business and/or Customer Service Level Agreements, escalating any issues impacting on these to line management and customers directly
- Using all IT-based systems in the effective delivery of their role including ATMS, WIP, Debrief & tracking screens
- Ensuring that appropriate communication methods are sued to provide information to internal customers as required
- Complying with Company Health & Safety requirements highlighting any concerns to line management
What we’re looking for in our Transport Operator:
- Effective communication skills (verbal and written)
- The ability to work under pressure and react quickly to customer requirements
- Effective customer service skills
- The ability to take a creative approach to problem-solving
- Working knowledge of driver hours regulations
- Good geographical knowledge of the UK
- Knowledge of Health and Safety requirements
- Excellent IT skills (Word, Excel and Outlook)
Benefits of joining us as a Transport Operator:
- Staff discounts – up to 30% discount with ASOS (after 6 months employment)
- Employee of the month awards (£50 Love2Shop vouchers)
- Seasonal fun events & give away
- Free tea and coffee
- Onsite parking
- Refer a friend scheme
If you want to start a new journey as our Transport Operator, click apply now – we look forward to hearing from you
See more Warehouse Jobs
East Bierley, Kirklees, West Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber
Job [7409699 ]
Benefits: Bonus + Benefits + Car
Territory Manager / Medical Sales – Surgical Products
Established over 20 years this company boasts a reputation for providing products with a true clinical advantage. Highly sales focused and offering genuinely uncapped earning potential this is a fantastic opportunity to join a dynamic people centric business.
* South West / South Wales
£35-38k ideally but neg Basic / £15k + uncapped commission and exceptional package including car and benefits.
The Medical Sales Professional will sell a range of surgical medical devices and medical capital equipment. This is a clinical sale – key contacts will be surgeons, theatre nurses, theatre managers, procurement and EBME departments. The role is a home based, autonomous, position that will require significant time to be spent in hospitals (including attendance in scrub procedures). This is a targeted sales position and the appointed person will be required to deliver increased customer numbers, revenue and GP.
Established over 20 years the company employs direct sales staff and offers them a great opportunity to work autonomously and make a big impact on the organisation. Highly professional and very ambitious the company is going places! It is important that applicants are flexible in their work approach and want to be part of a team!
Applicants for this role will come from one of the following backgrounds –
* Operating Department Practitioner / Scrub Nurse looking to move into medical sales
* Proven medical sales professional dealing with equipment/consumables into surgical theatres
* Proven medical sales executive with good sales experience in broader medical devices sector
* Resilient and activity driven – someone who can make things happen!
* Able to forge relationships and build trust with customers
* Money focused and determined to succeed.
To apply for this – or any of our exciting opportunities in the medical devices sales market – Apply Online
Progress Sales Recruitment is a specialist sales only medical recruitment consultancy dedicated to offering client and applicants alike the highest levels of service. With over 8 years experience in recruitment we specialise in the following areas of work - Nurse Advisers, Clinical Specialists, Theatre Sales Specialists, Sales Executives, Business Development Managers, Team Leaders, Sales Managers, Sales Directors and all other sales focused roles within the medical sector. Our core therapy areas include Vascular, Endoscopy, Urology,Neurology, ENT, Infection Control, Anaesthesia, Blood Products, Diathermy, Infusion, Orthopaedics, Surgical Instruments and all PCT, Primary, Secondary, Theatre and Rehabilitation products
See more Sales Jobs
Heathfield, Taunton Deane, Somerset, South West England
Job [7409700 ]
Benefits: Pro Rata, Negotiable DOE
Marketing Executive is required to join an established Legal, Finance and HR Recruitment Consultancy in our Lancaster head office. Although primarily office based, flexible working is available and the post is offered on a part-time basis, with hours/ days to be negotiated.
Eventus Recruitment is an award-winning professional services recruitment specialist, and this is a fantastic opportunity for a Marketing Executive to take responsibility for the full range of marketing activities and make this role your own. This is a great role for someone who is keen to develop their career across the full marketing mix and who has an interest in being a generalist marketer rather than a specialist in a particular field. It's an exciting time to join Eventus Recruitment Group as we accelerate our growth plans - there is so much opportunity to develop and grow in this role within a friendly and supportive environment.
What are the responsibilities of the role?
* Taking the lead with our social media platforms, including Linkedin, Twitter and others, as well as undertaking research and competitor analysis to recommend and implement improvements.
* Responsibility for creating engaging content and increasing interaction across all social media channels
* Encouraging internal engagement with any marketing-related activity, as well as assisting the consultants improve their personal and professional branding across all social media platforms
* Assisting with the tactical activity of ongoing marketing projects and campaigns to attract both candidates and clients to the business as well as leading on smaller marketing campaigns and projects where appropriate.
* Along with our external website developers, take ownership of the day-to-day management of the company website including updating copy, imagery and working with the external agency to continuously develop and improve.
* Utilising our client and candidate database (Firefish) by developing, writing and delivering email marketing campaigns including newsletters and other audience-specific content
* Assisting with job board advertising, including writing, posting and creating graphics where appropriate along with performance analysis to monitor ROI.
* Copywriting and editing for a wide range of marketing collateral and activities including marketing flyers and brochures, email communications, external brochures, blog articles and advertising.
* Further develop relationships with external media organisations and PR companies, particularly focussed on driving coverage across our office locations
* Co-ordinate and facilitate any client events and charitable commitments as and when required. This includes organising all aspects of either an online or in-person event from start to finish, working with the consultants across the wider business, external stakeholders, speakers and venues to ensure the event is delivered to the highest possible standard.
* Assist with the reporting and analysis of all marketing channels, including the website, campaigns, social media channels and job boards.
* Conduct regular market and competitor research across all the full marketing mix as making suitable recommendations to improve marketing activity
What are we looking for?
As Marketing Executive, you will take a professional, proactive and measurable approach to marketing and communications, ultimately delivering an outstanding service to the business. You will be an excellent communicator, with strong project and time management skills and the ability to juggle multiple projects simultaneously, delivering them on time and to an exceptionally high standard.
To be considered for this Marketing Executive role, you will have a minimum of 3 years marketing and communications experience working within a professional or business services environment, and you will hold a recognised degree or qualification, ideally with a marketing or business focus. Additional skills and abilities required for this role include:
* Exceptional verbal and written communication skills
* Particular skill and interest in social media, particularly relating to creating content and engagement
* Meticulous attention to detail
* Proven time management, project management and organisational skills
* Ability to simultaneously manage multiple projects and activities to tight deadlines
* Confidence in reporting on the performance of marketing campaigns and activities
* Key team player with experience of working across the full marketing mix
* Diplomacy, tact and understanding of others' priorities to achieve common goals
* Good knowledge of Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel and Photoshop (Desirable).
* Enthusiasm, drive and energy
How will you be rewarded?
As well as a competitive basic salary we offer a culture of training and progression, tailored to your individual needs in order to give you the tools and skills to progress your career within the business.
* 25 days holiday plus an extra day at Christmas to do your shopping, as well as all statutory bank holidays
* Flexible working as and when required
* Pension scheme
* Two annual company-wide social events as well as quarterly rewarded incentives
* Genuine career progression path with the ability to make this role your own and take overall responsibility for marketing
Why should you join us?
This is a unique opportunity to be part of a small team, split across a number of sites yet still offering you the team environment with constant engagement. We are bringing our marketing in-house for the first time and this is a unique opportunity to make this opportunity your own and take ownership over the whole range of marketing functions.
If you want the opportunity to be a key part of a successful, growing and reputable team please do get in touch. We’d love to hear from you! For more information on this role please contact Amy Watson, Associate Director at the Eventus Recruitment Group via email or on (phone number removed)
See more Marketing Jobs
Lancaster, Lancashire, North West England
Job [7409828 ]
Senior Building Surveyor - London
Want to be part of an extraordinary team?
My client is multi-disciplinary construction consultancy who deliver on the most iconic projects for renowned clients. Their teams solve complex problems that shape the future of the built environment. The are creative and forward thinking and can offer you a variety of different sized projects working across all sectors.
What they can offer
Interesting and challenging projects
Competitive salary and package
Flexible working arrangementsWhat they are looking for
Senior professional responsible for managing building surveying commissions, including surveys, dilapidation advice, party wall advice, and construction projects for new builds, renovations and maintenance works.
Sound Building Surveying experience post MRICS qualification;
Sound knowledge and practical experience of delivery of building surveying tasks;
Cohesive knowledge of construction methods and materials;
Thorough knowledge of construction procurement strategies, including tendering and contract strategies;
Ability to administer construction contracts as Contracts Administrator and Employers Agent;
Clear understanding of legislation impacting on building contracts;
Clear and effective communication skills - both oral and written;
Good organisational skills and the ability to quickly adapt to changes;
Excellent problem solving, negotiating skills, financial and numeracy management skills;
Ability to absorb complex information and assess requirements readily;
Ability to work as part of a team and lead teams
See more Construction Jobs
Clerkenwell, Islington, Greater London, London
Job [7409838 ]
Benefits: £110k OTE
Sales Manager – Remote working – up to £70k/£110k+ OTE (negotiable)
Remote Working role – occasional visits to the office (West Midlands or Livingston) We will also consider candidates from overseas for this role.
Our global telecommunications client is looking for a Sales Manager to join them. Your role will be to maintain and grow business within the existing portfolio of clients and also develop new opportunities. New opportunities will come from direct engagement with energy companies or approved integrators.
The role is supported by a Project Manager and two Project Engineers and you will be expected to have a good understanding of the market and understand the technologies used within the area of “top side communications” including Metrological, Navigational, PAGA and CCTV systems
Experience selling into the oil, gas and offshore renewables market is preferable. Will also consider utlities, mining
Must be able to demonstrate experience of maintaining and growing business within existing accounts and development of new accounts
Accountability and leadership of ITT’s, RFI’s and RFQ’s
Must have be able to demonstrate an understanding of “topside comms”, including Microwave radio, VHF/UHF, VSAT, CCTV, PAGA, PABX, Metrological & Navigational systems
Ideally you will have some experience with offshore LAN/WAN deployments
Must be able to build sales plans and adapt the sales plan where required to develop a short, medium and long term pipeline of opportunities
Experience of managing a support team of Project Manager and Project Engineers
Must be willing to travel around the UK and Europe (25% - 50%)
Weekly and monthly reporting the to the Sales Director
This role is open due to the imminent retirement of the current Sales Manager, therefore initially 50% of the candidate’s time will be spent in the Livingston office doing an account handover, introductions and relationship building with existing clients. There is already a very healthy pipeline of business for the next fiscal year.
After the initial period, the role is flexible in terms of location. Mainly homebased with the need to attend the office (Livingston or West Midlands office) on occasion.
Please apply here with your CV. We will acknowledge receipt of your CV
See more Sales Jobs
Livingston, West Lothian, Scotland
Job [7409840 ]
Zachary Daniels Retail Recruitment are now recruiting for an iconic fashion and accessory brand that delivers exquisite catwalk fashion, delivering modern classic pieces and perfectly complementing accessories.
With a focus on customer service; you will be directly responsible for driving business goals (sales and profitability). We are looking for an Assistant Manager that will understand the importance of this and will have proven skills in conveying an entirely luxurious experience.
As Retail Assistant Store Manager you will be accountable for:
* Managing P&L, sales and store targets.
* Managing staff performance and ability to coach and inspire to drive results.
* Ensure the development of motivation.
* Promoting a service-orientated environment at all times.
* Driving sales - individual responsibility and motivating your team.
* Market knowledge and awareness of the local area.
* Ensure high visual standards to fall in line with company policy.
We are looking for a well presented, fashion forward retailer with experience in all of the above.
The starting salary will be circa £23,000 plus fantastic commission, and is reviewed throughout your career. Other company benefits include competitive performance-related bonus.
Zachary Daniels specialises in retail management recruitment. To apply, send your full, up to date CV immediately.
Zachary Daniels is a Niche, National & International Recruitment Consultancy.
Specialising in Buying, Merchandising & Ecommerce | Design, Technical, Wholesale & Production | Finance | HR & Talent | H&S & Compliance | Marketing, Digital & Technology | Property & Centre Management | Retail, Trade, Leisure & Wholesale Operations | Senior Appointments & Exec | Sales | Supply Chain & Logistics
Job [7409989 ]
Benefits: Highly Competitive
Why work for us?
At Horizon, we live up to our values, and we value our people. We are proud to be one of the most innovative providers of young people’s residential care and education in the UK. Our success means that we are opening new residential homes and schools and making a difference for young people in a variety of new areas as well as continuing to support young people in our established services.
Our staff come from all backgrounds and often have experience and skills gained in a variety of different roles and environments.
For the position, you must;
* Be willing to work towards a QCF level 3 in Health and Social Care with children and young people’s workforce
* hold a full UK driving license (we can potentially accomodate those awaiting a driving test due to Covid so do please still apply)
* be over the age of 21
* Must be prepared to work 24-hour shifts (including sleepovers) on a rota basis (24hr shifts comprise of 16 hour day shifts and 8 hours "sleep-ins")
Ideally you should have experience of working in residential care, although other relevant experience will be considered.
In return we offer you good rates of pay and the opportunity to develop your career with a growing organisation. A large proportion of our Senior Support Workers and Registered Managers progressed through the company - and you are actively encouraged to grow your career with us!)
Here are just some of the benefits of working for us:
* Friendly, small passionate teams
* Pleasant, supportive working environments
* Rewarding work helping our young people aged 8-18 reach their potential in their daily lives and through their learning
* Competitive salary including opportunities to earn enhancements and pick up additional hours - currenly £5 per hour uplift on additional hours
* Flexible working patterns
* Highly rated, structured 8 day induction programme including face to face training, online modules, shadow shifts and local induction period
* Career advancement pathways for all roles to help you reach your personal best – whether in our homes, schools or our Key2 transitional services
* Dedicated learning and development programmes including fully funded QCF Level 3 for staff in our homes.
* Face to face therapeutic training and support for all staff
* Access to a wide range of free online courses for all staff on a variety of topics
* Free DBS check and Update Service subscription
* Free eye checks
* Free parking (vast majority are free however odd exceptions)
* Free meals on shift (residential homes only)
* Staff referral scheme with cash rewards – earn up to £500 per referral
* Cashback healthcare plan
* Pension scheme
* Use of pool car during your shifts
Horizon Care and Education Group is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and young people, and has an expectation that all staff share this commitment. This post is subject to satisfactory references an enhanced DBS disclosure which will be met by the employer
Social Care Jobs
See more Social Care Jobs
Bagworth, Hinckley and Bosworth, Leicestershire, East Midlands
Job [7409752 ]
Benefits: Over Time paid at £11.14 and £11.75
Production Operative - Days & Nights – Permanent Opportunities Available – Immediate Start
Simple Recruitment are looking to hire Food Production Operatives on behalf of our Client based in Manton Wood, Worksop S80.
- Days = 6am – 4pm
- Nights = 9pm – 5am
- Days = £8.91ph OT £11.14 (OT after 37.5 hours per week)
- Nights = £9.40ph OT £11.75 (OT after 37.5 hours per week)
The Role Includes:
• Preparation of salad items for sandwiches
• Filling sandwiches
• Moving raw and cooked meat
Previous experience is not required as full training is given.
All PPE is provided.
Minimal English language needed due to multilingual management team.
If you are interested in this position please apply or call our Nottingham Branch on (phone number removed)
See more Manufacturing Jobs
Worksop, Bassetlaw, Nottinghamshire, East Midlands
Job [7409753 ]
FC Workforce are recruiting Warehouse Operatives for our client based in Dartford, starting IMMEDIATELY!
DAYS AND NIGHTS AVAILABLE!
About the role
• Loading and unloading heavy parcels and items
• Scanning items
• Operating pump trucks
• Day shifts and night shifts
• £8.91 - £9 per hour
• Temp-perm opportunities available
• Safety boots and hi-vis compulsory
• Previous experience advantageous
• Must be able to get to DA1 as transport is not provided
• Must be comfortable with heavy lifting duties
Please APPLY NOW for more information
See more Warehouse Jobs
Dartford, Kent, London
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?