Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Job [7062604 ]
Technical IT Project Manager
Technical IT Project Manager required to deliver a number of in-flight projects, for a sizeable, multi-site business in the transport & logistics industry.
Example initial projects include;
All projects are in-flight, at varying stages. In addition to managing the delivery of these projects and others, you will take responsibility for supporting the new Head of IT in cataloguing the IT project portfolio, currently 35 identified (many of which are currently being treated as BAU, rather than projects); documenting, introducing controls, visibility etc.
Required skills and experience:
Off-payroll working rules apply to this engagement (i.e. it is "inside of IR35).
Daily pay rate £450 - £500p/d depending on experience
Note; this is the gross daily budget for resource, from which will be deducted employers liabilities (Employers NI, Apprenticeship levy). You will be paid the net amount, minus your employee liabilities which will be deducted and paid on your behalf (Employee NI, Income Tax etc).
Location; Working from home. Must be commutable to London (Amersham area) as site visits will occasionally be required.
Must be available to start by end of May.
See more IT Jobs
London, City of London, Greater London, London
Job [7062607 ]
Benefits: plus additional benefits
D365 FO Consultant - Dynamics 365 AX, Microsoft Dynamics
Permanent - Home or Office Based
£55,000 - £63,000
Viewed as a leading, global services organisation, this company is credited for assisting some of the most successful organisations in the world. With a huge commitment to their staff and a really positive culture and vibe, there is a ton of opportunity and encouragement to grow and build a long-term career from within.
Working as part of a team, you will be utilising your extensive experience of D365 FO to identify and recommend customisations, configurations and enhancements to optimise the user experience. Liaising with other departments and tech leads, it will be your responsibility to ensure that all projects are designed, planned and developed accurately.
To be successful in this role, you would need to be able to demonstrate previous experience, ideally gained in a partner environment, although this is not essential. You should also be able to demonstrate your part in the successful delivery across multiple ERP projects with Dynamics AX or FO. The ability to work independently or as part of a team is crucial as is the proven capability of Microsoft Dynamics function, including financials or project management and accounting.
This is a permanent position offering a salary of between £55,000 and £63,000 plus benefits and will also offer full support in your development journey to allow you to unleash your true potential.
We are unable to offer sponsorship for this position, so we can only consider applications from candidates who are already authorised to work for any employer in this country. We reserve the right not to respond to your application if you do not meet this criteria.
Maximus IT Limited are acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy
Want to re-write your CV? Go to the Maximus website at now to get your FREE eBook on How to Write the Perfect ERP CV
See more IT Jobs
Barbican, City of London, Greater London, London
Job [7062620 ]
Job Title: Health, Safety and Environmental Manager
Salary: £50,000-£55,000 per annum
Job Reference: HB5294
Our client is a big player in the FMCG sector and they are looking to bring in a HSE Manager for to head up this function for the business.
The role will involve proactively working with other senior management and board members to establish and maintain a culture of safe, environmentally friendly practices across the organisation. Working alongside the senior management team, you will be responsible for devising and implementing the company's health and safety policies and systems, and keeping up-to-date with all relevant legislation.
You will need ensure a safe and healthy work environment by the completion and regular review of risk assessments for all work equipment and operations. You will need to promote a continuous improvement culture to maintain the highest standard of HSE at all times.
* Experience in a Health and Safety Manager or similar role in an FMCG Company.
* A passionate and strong communicator who is able to develop strong relationships with key stakeholders.
* Proactive rather than reactive to resolve issues from arising.
* Excellent planning and organisational skills.
* NEBOSH Certification or equivalent.
If you believe you have the skills and personality to fit these requirements, please get in touch with Will Malcolm at email@example.com or by calling 01733235111.
Health & Safety Jobs
See more Health & Safety Jobs
Holbeach Bank, South Holland, Lincolnshire, East Midlands
Job [7071425 ]
Benefits: depending on experience
ASAP Start or September 2021
An outstanding Special Needs school in Lambeth is recruiting an experienced SENCO to start now, or in September 2021. This is a full time, long term requirement paid via the agency.
The school is in a large purpose-built building with 150 pupils on roll. Pupils are aged 9-19 years old, with EHCPs for social and communication needs, many of the students also have Autism. As well as offering students an engaging curriculum, they also work hard to develop communication and social skills.
Responsibilities will include co-ordinating provision for new and current students, co-ordinating the correct provision as well as, liaising with parents, and outside agencies. Working closely with SLT you will ensure all records are kept up to date.
The ideal candidate will have previous experience within this role. You must be able to demonstrate up to date knowledge of the SEND Code of Practice and other legislation.
The shortlisted candidate will be a strong and approachable leader, who sets high standards and can lead a team effectively to move the school forward.
In return the school can offer excellent pay rates and a team driven working environment.
The school is committed to safeguarding and promoting the welfare of children and expect all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. You will be required to apply for an Enhanced DBS if your current DBS is not on the update service.
Timeplan is a committed Equal Opportunities Employer and therefore will not discriminate on the grounds of age, gender, race, ethnicity, disability, or sexual orientation.
If you are looking for a rewarding role in SEND and want to make difference, we want to hear from you! Please submit your CV today or you can contact Keizsha Armstrong on (phone number removed) or via email
See more Education Jobs
Streatham Hill, Lambeth, Greater London, London
Job [7071426 ]
Benefits: negotiable pay
Prospero Teaching are looking for a SEN Teacher to provide short-term and long term supply cover in a special schools in the Tile Cross area. Bookings can range from one week to the full academic year.
Many schools also book Teachers for emergency cover, so if you are looking for just a few days' work each week this option is available. We will discuss with you about the type of work you are looking for, so whether you are looking for day-to-day cover, short term bookings or long term placements, Prospero Teaching can help with your job search.
SEND Teacher Contract/Position Details
* Location - Tile Cross
* Position - SEN Supply Teacher
* Type of work - Class Teacher
* Start date - June 2021
* Likely Duration - Ongoing supply cover
* Position end date - Ongoing Supply work
* Contract type - Temporary
* Full-time potential
* Minimum rate of pay - 130
* Hours - 8:20am-4pm (term time only)
Supply Teacher Experience, Training and Qualifications
* It is essential that you have SEN Teacher experience, QTS, team teach training would be desirable.
* Up-to-date Safeguarding training is imperative; you can undertake a free course with Prospero Teaching if you have not completed a Safeguarding course in the last 12 months.
* Strong behaviour management skills are a must.
To be eligible for any teaching job with Prospero Teaching, you must
* Hold the Right to Work in the UK.
* Possess an enhanced child barred list DBS certificate registered with the online update service or be willing to process a new application.
* Provide two professional child related references.
If you are an SEN Teacher and would like to be considered for this teaching job, please call us on (phone number removed).
Prospero Teaching is acting as an employment business/education recruitment agency in relation to this vacancy. The successful candidate will be required to register with Prospero Teaching in order to fill this vacancy.
Prospero Teaching is able to offer the successful SEND Supply Teacher
* Free, accredited continued professional development courses including safeguarding and behaviour management
If you would like to earn a £150 bonus and know someone who would be interested in this or other teaching jobs check out our Refer a Friend scheme
See more Education Jobs
Ridgacre, Birmingham, West Midlands
Job [7071429 ]
Benefits: Excellent Benefits Package
Project Manager (M&E / Energy) – Projects to £200k
Kent (Office Based)
To £50k & Excellent Benefits Package
Working from a modern office in tranquil Kent overlooking miles of green countryside, this Client fully supports flexibility and provides a great work / life balance.
The office is modern with an excellent vibe as helping and supporting someone else becomes the norm. The Directors / Owners are ever present offering their full backing. Staff retention is high, with many staff employed from inception, 10 years ago.
Functions, days out and team building events have featured regularly and ensuring staff wellbeing is paramount.
Working within a small and dynamic team, you will be required to carry out a varied and exciting role as a Project Manager for existing and new Clients. This role forms part of the Companies plans for growth and building a suitable team to take the level of service to the next level for new and existing Clients. You will be predominately office based taking full ownership of Projects typically ranging from £2k to £200k.
Overview of the role:
* Maintaining relationships with Clients, Professional Team, Sub-Contractors, and Suppliers.
* Identifying new processes, solutions that can benefit the business in terms of efficiency.
* Project Managing secured projects from concept to completion.
* Health & Safety Management - Undertake risk assessments and method statements as required to ensure yourself and the site teams are working efficiently and safely. Be able to demonstrate a good working knowledge and understanding of Health and Safety requirements and ensure that the Company processes are adhered to.
* Monitoring and coordinating project activity and progress, including project progress reports, updating the project program to reflect current position.
* Risk evaluation – the ability to identify and reduce /eliminate risks.
* Provide internal and external updates in written form, via TEAMS meetings or email.
* Attend meetings, site visits, surveys where applicable.
* Financial awareness – the ability to understand project margins, variations, value engineering and cost mitigation.
* The ability to source suitable resources in conjunction with the internal team required for the project based on requirements and as per the Company’s vetting procedures.
* Provide technical advice and support to colleagues and Clients where possible. Ideally from an M&E / Building Services Project Management background, the candidate should possess the following:
* A good knowledge and competence within Engineering in order to provide the necessary technical input and understanding.
* Relevant qualification within Building Services, Electrical Engineering or equivalent but not essential
* Contracting background and proven track record in project management.
* Excellent communication, interpersonal and influencing skills.
* Methodical, problem-solving approach
* Good organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and to work on several projects at the same time.
* Ability to lead, manage and motivate as part of a high performing team
Health & Safety
Up to date CSCS Card & SSSTS Card
IOSH Managing Safely
First Aid Competent
Must be able to demonstrate the ability to use all Microsoft Office packages including Microsoft Outlook, Excel, Word, Microsoft Project
Excellent timekeeping and presentable
Excellent communication skills at various levels internal and external
Methodical, problem-solving approach using own resources.
Good organisational skills including the ability to prioritise work to meet deadlines and to work on several projects at the same time.
The ability to work either individually or as part of a team.
Salary / Benefits
Annual salary up to £50k
Company Pension Scheme after probationary period
Normal weekday hours, Mon-Fri (9am-5pm)
Generous 25 days paid holiday in addition to public holidays.
Company Laptop and Mobile Phone
Discretionary bonus paid on performance and profitability
See more Engineering Jobs
Sevenoaks, Kent, South East England
Job [7070767 ]
Benefits: On Target Bonus + Flexible Benefits
Hours: 30hrs per week
Starting salary: £9.46 per hour plus performance bonus.
We here to make every day better. Not just for our customers, but for our people too. So whether you’re looking for ongoing career development and support, fantastic people policies and networks, or great benefits and generous rewards, we’ll help you find it. We’ll give you the freedom to make O2 your kind of place.
We’re looking for a Part-Time Retail Advisor to join the O2 family in Nuneaton and your key responsibilities would be:
* Being passionate about O2`s products, services and propositions and understanding what we offer as a business. Becoming an expert in all things O2
* Working to and following our customer excellence framework to make sure you are delivering a great personalised customer service/experience in store
* Working to store targets - selling and discussing products, services and propositions that meet the customer needs in an enthusiastic and knowledgeable way
Within our Stores, flexibility is essential for us to operate our business and meet customer demands and we will, at times, have needs where we require our people to work additional hours on top of their standard Retail Advisor contract.
Our Stores Flex contracts are split into weekly contracted hours plus 25% additional overtime per week (should it be required). If there is a requirement for you to do this, we will give you 4 weeks’ notice so you can make the necessary arrangements or plans to help you work the hours that we need.
We have a competitive salary on offer alongside bonus and a pick and mix of fantastic benefits but there is so much more as to why you should come and join Teamo2 as a Retail Advisor. Why not take a look at our website and also check out what people are saying about us on Glassdoor.
What we will give you:
* £9.46 per hour
* Superb accreditation programme with ability to earn over ten pounds per hour
* 23 days holiday allowance
* Fantastic induction programme
* Learning and Development support
* Flexible benefits to suit you
It matters to us that Team O2 is as diverse as the communities we serve.
We welcome and encourage people from all backgrounds to apply.
Whoever you are, O2 has a place for you.
Come join us..
Click on the Apply button to view the full job description for this Retail Advisor role.
Job [7070769 ]
Implement and sustain the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence processes at site; engaging with the front line teams to create a culture of continuous improvement
Deliver training and provide ongoing coaching and hands on support for the use of basic elements of the Greencore Manufacturing Excellence toolkit to build practical experience and ongoing capability
Facilitate team based improvement and problem solving activity
Coordinate the site operational focused SOP training, to be delivered by operations, and periodically check adherence
Ensure consistent best practice sharing across the manufacturing unit
Using an external network to ensure we're always best practice and supporting the projects to adopt these effectively
Contributing to the new product development process to ensure new products are fit for cost effective manufacture
Guidance and support to the manufacturing unit deployment of performance management rhythms and measures
Deliver specific projects and tasks in fulfilment of the Manufacturing Unit Business Improvement (BI) planJob DescriptionAre you a highly motivated and enthusiastic CI Professional looking for a new challenge or looking to get into your first role within the Food/FMCG Industry? Are you keen to implement processes and drive change through the Food Industry?
We are currently recruiting for a Business Improvement Coordinator based at our site in Selby, North Yorkshire.
You may not have heard of us, but we’re sure you’ve tried our products. We’re a vibrant, fast-paced leading food manufacturer. Employing 12,200 colleagues across 16 world-class manufacturing sites and 18 distribution depots across the UK. We supply all the UK’s food retailers with everything from Sandwiches, soups and sushi to cooking sauces, pickles and ready meals.
Here at Selby we employ a team over 750 colleagues. A site steeped in history, we are the UK’s number one manufacturer of customer private label cooking sauces and pickles. We have been serving our customers out of our Selby site since 1914.
We produce more than 160 million units per year across 600 different product lines for customers such as Morrisons, Tesco & Asda
What we’re looking for
Experience within an FMCG environment preferred but not essential
Demonstrable ability to manage and engage people with change
Strong problem solving ability
Sound analytical mind-set with the ability to interpret and shape data
Should be comfortable with being hands-on in a working factory environmentIf this sounds like you, join us and grow with Greencore, and be a part of driving our future success.
What you’ll get in return
Competitive salary and job-related benefits
Pension up to 8% matched
Company share save scheme
Exclusive Greencore employee discount platformThroughout your time at Greencore, you will be supported with on the job training and development opportunities to further your career
See more Manufacturing Jobs
Selby, North Yorkshire, Yorkshire and the Humber
Job [7070778 ]
Benefits: £25,350 + Up to 15% Bonus + Company Car
Are you articulate, tenacious and action driven? If so, then we want to hear from you! We are Field Sales Solutions, a well-respected and leading field marketing company with various accolades, including the 2 times winner of the FMBE Field Marketing Agency of the year award. We work in partnership with various leading and exciting brands and due to a recent team expansion, we have an opportunity for a Category Development Manager with our client Procter & Gamble.
We are looking for a very focused individual to become a category expert in Electrical Beauty & Skin Care, ensure availability, educate store staff, to grow sales, and, most importantly, deliver irresistible execution in store. We are looking for an individual with exceptional organization & communication skills to assist us in delivering this objective and maximizing opportunities within store.
On behalf of Procter & Gamble, you'll develop and nurture excellent working relationships with your store contacts, this role is all about solution provision which is achieved by communicating effectively in store. Combining skills in negotiation and category development will see an increase in sales, generating a positive return on investment within the stores on your defined geographical territory. Strong knowledge of the grocery and high -street retail sectors and an understanding of category management is desirable.
Salary: £25,350 + Up to 15% Bonus + Company Car
Territory: CH1, CH62, CW12, CW9, LL11, LL13, M41, OL6, S73, SK11, SK9, ST1, ST3, SY11, WA14, WA7
* Positively influence availability & visibility by ensuring the implementation of processes & compliance.
* Creating in-store excellence & effectively executing the EB & Skin Care categories field sales strategy in your stores.
* Be the key point of contact for EB & Skin Care in your stores and build effective relationships with key decision makers.
* Reviewing and analysing sales performance and creating bespoke action plans.
* Providing insight into the EB & Skin Care categories in store.
Reporting to your Regional Manager, you'll have monthly team meetings to discuss progress as well as regular phone & electronic communication with colleagues both in this team and others. Otherwise, this role is predominantly field based with the majority of time spent building relationships with your retail outlets. There'll be a high level of autonomy, so you'll need to be self-motivated and well- organised.
A role with Field Sales Solutions will expose you to the big names in the FMCG world, and gives you an opportunity to be rewarded for your motivation and skills.
Live our company values:
Partnership - We are transparent, open and work together with our clients and colleagues to achieve common goals.
Return - We drive and evaluate all activity by identifying and delivering a positive ROI.
Ownership - We understand our role and have a sense of purpose and accountability in everything we do.
Upstanding – We are honest, reliable and ethical in all we do, showing professionalism and integrity always.
Determined – we know that success requires perseverance and we are driven to achieve.
We are PROUD to be Field Sales Solutions
Job [7063034 ]
Benefits: Pension+Medical+Bonus+25 days holid
Our electronics manufacturing client in Basingstoke is seeking an Operations Coordinator.
The purpose of this role is to:
- Manage all manufacturing and product related data within the company component database and Bill of Materials
- Act as the interface with design teams, supply chain and product management to create and manage product BoMs and change control via Engineering Change Request Process.
- Ownership of customer return tickets related to manufacturing and the associated 8Ds.
The employee will also look after maintaining the engineering data management system (arena):
- Update BoM and release Bom
- Update part number and sourcing
- Interact with engineering and supply chain to get data
- Maintain the system up-to-date.
- ECR (Engineering Change Request) process from UK to factory sites and ensure correct implementation and traceability
The employee will also look after maintaining the 8D (ServiceNow) manufacturing related issues.
EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS
2+years of experience in an industrial company
Understanding of technical subjects
Experience with product Bill of Materials
Knowledge of electronics
Experience with 3rd party manufacturing desirable
See more Engineering Jobs
Basingstoke, Basingstoke and Deane, Hampshire, South East England
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?