Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
You cannot access this page until your request to join the company has been approved by the company admin.
Job [6928576 ]
A rare and excellent opportunity has arisen for a Telesales Executive for one of the UK's leading Automotive Aftermarket product companies. Do you have a technical background or advise and sell specialist product, parts or components?
Ideally Located - Dunfermline, Fife, Edinburgh
Salary - £20K Basic - Excellent Bonus / Commission + Pension + Benefits
Apply in Confidence:
To apply for this Telesales Executive role please forward your CV to Robert Cox at Glen Callum Associates Ltd on or 07398 204832
See more Sales Jobs
Abbey Parks, Fife, Scotland
Job [7027765 ]
Healthcare Care Worker
£9.75 - £11 per hour
Reporting to establishments
We are currently looking to recruit Care Workers to work in Kinross. Specialised in care within the Residential Establishments
Peripatetic Support Worker- travelling from place to place, in particular working or based in various places for relatively short periods.
As part of our agency care team at Pin Point Health and Social Care your main duties will include:
* Delivering high standards of care to our portfolio of clients across the Scotland
* Ensuring you are flexible, committed and passionate in your approach to all work assignments.
* Meeting the personal care needs of the service user in a way that respects their dignity
* Assisting with activities of daily living and domestic duties
* Ensuring that the health, safety and welfare of clients is always protected
* Maintain regular communication with the Home Manager
* Ensuring effective written and oral communication at all times
The following experience and characteristics are considered essential to the role:
* Previous experience of working within a healthcare environment, preferably within a nursing/residential home or hospital environment.
* Ability to be patient & keep calm under pressure
* Easily adaptable to new environments
* Reliable & trustworthy
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Access to your own transport is desirable, however this is not essential
* Flexible to work within multiple environments on a weekly basis dependant on the requirements of our clients.
You will have access to the following benefits as part of the role of Care Assistant with Pin Point Health and Social Care.
* Weekly Pay
* Full and Part time work available
* Holiday allowance accrued as you work
* Opportunity to work within a wide range of different healthcare environments
* "Refer a friend" scheme that pays £75.00 per candidate referred*
* Access to our online staff portal to manage your availability and work assignments
* Travel time paid
* Pension Scheme
* Holiday's accrued
Please apply with your CV via the apply button or contact Kirsty at our Aberdeen office
Social Care Jobs
See more Social Care Jobs
Kinross, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Job [7042650 ]
Please note that this is a course and fees apply.
My Four Wheels are looking to expand our team and are recruiting both part time and full time Driving Instructors though out the UK. Next year there will be a record 700,000 learner drivers hitting our roads, there has never been a better time to become a Driving Instructor.
No experience is necessary as we provide a comprehensive training course which once completed will get you your ADI licence. During the training we cover many aspects including –
* Up to 50 hours in car training with our ADI Instructor
* Online theory testing and content
* Ability to get your PDI licence which will allow you to earn income during your training
Becoming a Driving Instructor has many benefits, these include –
* Getting your very own dual controlled car to teach in
* Choose which days you want to work your hours
* Excellent Pay
* Guaranteed position with us upon completion of training
We are looking for candidates who meet the following criteria
* Possess excellent customer service skills
* Enjoy meeting new people
Anyone can become a Trainee Driving Instructor. Recently we have taken on candidates from driving roles such as HGV drivers, delivery drivers, van drivers, taxi drivers, forklift drivers and bus drivers. We have also successfully trained candidates who have changed career from the education, Sales and engineering sectors. As long as you hold a valid UK / EU driving licence and are 18, you are eligible.
Please note that this is a course and fees will be involved
For more information, please click the apply now button and fill out our short application form
See more Sales Jobs
Dunfermline, Fife, Scotland
Job [7052785 ]
Customer Assistant (20 hours)
£9.50 up to £10.70 per hour* (pro rata) - This isn't stacking shelves. This is feeding families.
As a Customer Assistant at Lidl, no shift is the same and you get out what you put in. Starting at 5am some days to set up the store bakery for the day or finishing at 11pm on others to close the store and ensure the store is ready for another day of customers, you'll keep moving and keep business booming. Every day is different, so you won't just be working deliveries or working on the till; you'll be doing all of it and more. You could even train to be a freshness specialist, non-food specialist or a bakery specialist. It's your hard graft that puts food onto dinner tables and keeps our customers coming back.
Our Customer Assistants work together as a team to ensure their store is clean, tidy and well-ordered so that customers can get the products they love and need. You'll be part of a close-knit team who will soon become friends. Shifts include the weekends, but whether you have family commitments, are studying or have an extraordinary hobby, we make sure our rotas are available 3 weeks in advance so you can get the most out of your days off. This isn't just a challenge, this is a challenge with great rewards - because at Lidl, you get out what you put in. If you love keeping busy and want to do a job that matters, find out more below and apply for a career a Lidl less ordinary.
As part of your application, you will be asked to complete three online exercises taking fewer than 20 minutes, designed to provide us with a more in-depth understanding of you and your potential as a member of our team. If everything goes well, someone from the recruitment team will get in touch to chat about your application over the phone and following this you may be invited to face to face interview. To find out more and watch videos of our tests, visit: https://(url removed)/en-us/online-assessment/practice-assessments
What you'll do
Unpack stock as deliveries arrive in store
Providing excellent customer service on the tills
Help our customers with any questions or queries, and locate items around the store
Ensure the bakery stays topped up by baking fresh goods
Ensure shelves are looking good, checking for sell by dates, ensuring quality and freshness for our customers
Merchandising and maintaining our middles aisles of non-food products
What you'll need
Some experience of working in a fast-paced environment
The flexibility to start an early shift at 5am or finish a late shift at 11pm
The ability to react positively to changing priorities
The initiative to identify tasks that need to be completed
The drive to work hard and contribute to the success of your store
A friendly communication style with your team and customers
Experience in providing excellent customer service
What you'll receive
This isn't getting by. This is getting what you deserve. Working at Lidl is rewarding, in every sense, because we give you the training to succeed in your role and plenty of opportunities to progress your career here. We're proud to offer a competitive hourly rate from £9.50 up to £10.70 (*depending on experience) with 30 days' holiday per year (pro rata). Save for your future with our pension scheme or save today with a 10% in store discount, plus extra discounts on days out, cinema tickets and much more.
Please note your employment is conditional upon the Company's receipt of satisfactory references and if requested by the Company, a satisfactory Disclosure and Barring Service check.
Disclaimer: due to the high volume of applications we receive, we reserve the right to close a vacancy earlier than the advertised date. This is to ensure our teams can manage application levels while maintaining a positive candidate experience. Once a vacancy has closed, we are unable to consider further applications, so please submit your application as soon as possible to avoid disappointment
Job [7054411 ]
£9.20 per hour
****Permanent job offered after trail period****
An excellent opportunity has become available for an experienced Stores person to join our client in manufacturing client Cowdenbeath.
The hours of work are typically 6am – 2pm Monday to Friday with overtime on a Saturday depending on work laod.
The main duties of this role are:
* Loading and unloading deliveries
* Preparing stock and moving stock and batches for our fabrication teams
* Transporting stock from our yard area to stores to replenish stock
* Administering goods received.
In order to be successful at this role you must:
* Have previous experience working within a stores department
* Due to location of factory own means to get to and from work due to no public transport
* Live within the Fife catchment area
* Must be a keen team player
If you would like to be considered for this role please send a full CV with covering letter.
Taskmaster Resources LTD acts as an employment business for the supply of temporary workers and an employment agency for permanent recruitment
See more Manufacturing Jobs
Cowdenbeath, Fife, Scotland
Job [7060458 ]
Marketing Manager - Scotland
Brand Development over the past 47 years has led us to become Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and an established and well-trusted household brand. We promote the very best products and services including our full range of Lorimer windows, doors, living spaces and our FIX repair and upgrade service.
We are a nationwide organisation with our own state-of-the art manufacturing plant and the only company to make our products here in Scotland, with a dedicated team, united in creating an unrivalled product and service proposition for our customers. Rated excellent on Trust Pilot, we have also recently been voted the best company in our sector in the United Kingdom by consumer champion Which
To support a major growth strategy an opportunity has arisen for a highly skilled and experienced marketing professional to join our team. The successful candidate will be educated to degree level and ideally have extensive experience in a marketing agency account management role or similar. Full driving licence is essential and a company vehicle will be provided.
Reporting to Head of Sales and Marketing, you will be responsible for -
Leading a team of five and working closely with external marketing agencies this position encompasses the full marketing mix. Responsible and targeted for offline and online promotion, you will also lead on product development, pricing strategy and branding associated with our overall operations (Field marketing, Sales, Installations, Service)
You may have experience in working in a target driven business environment. You will be an excellent communicator and may have come from a marketing, retail or sales background with a real understanding of customer service and managing brand image.
The successful candidate will have excellent managerial and communication skills with the ability to manage teams of differing disciplines. They will be able to demonstrate excellent analytical ability to produce and interpret data to determine effectiveness in performance measures.
Key Areas of Responsibility
* Management of all off line assets
* Management of production for all marketing content
* Management of work flow for marketing team - (Graphic Designer, Videographer, Executive)
* Research opportunity for development of current product features and new products
* Customer visits and research
* Implementation of market testing and ultimately product launch
* Provision of marketing services to sales force
* Branding of sales process and sales samples
Installation & Service
* Brand enforcement on standards and communication
* Development of installations into a lead generating function
* Branding of all promotions
* Degree in business management, marketing or similar
* Experience in a sales or marketing customer facing role with an understanding of managing change
* Calm and considered under pressure
* Excellent in communication
* Ability to work with a senior group in a hands on capacity
* Be able to interpret data to understand performance and effectively report on key insights and present recommendations
Key performance indicators
* Sales & lead growth
* Brand Development
* Budget management
See more Marketing Jobs
Cowdenbeath, Fife, Scotland
Job [7061218 ]
Benefits: OTE £60,000 + Uncapped Commission
Field Sales Executive – Scotland
Looking for a new professional challenge, within a high performing field sales team?
Do you want to be the face of one of Scotland’s most recognisable household brands, CR Smith?
Relentless focus on product excellence and customer experience is at the heart of everything we do, rated Excellent on Trust Pilot, we have also recently been voted the best company in the UK in our sector by consumer champion Which
As we continue to be the very best in our market, we deliver leading sales & technical training to our field sales teams whilst investing in our people so that you can genuinely drive your personal career development - and our business, whilst achieving financial stability.
What we offer –
* Competitive Earning Package OTE £65K+ (uncapped commission)
* Executive Company Car can be made available
* Monthly company sales incentives including trips away, meals for 2, Shopping Vouchers
* Latest in sales aid technology and marketing kit
* Fully certified sales & masterclass product training
* up to 4 months weekly basic paid during training period
* Flexible working hours to suit
* Fully pre-qualified appointments provided & arranged
CR Smith is Scotland’s number one home improvement specialist and with over 45 years’ experience, it is an established and well-trusted household brand.
With a recent £3m investment in our state of the art manufacturing factory, we offer a full range of exclusive products, including our Lorimer range of windows, doors and bespoke Living Spaces in addition to our FIX repair and upgrade service.
What we expect of you-
* Demonstrate a background in sales and have a real desire to succeed – We will consider any B2B/B2C/Retail/Customer Services background
* Ambitious candidates who want to be rewarded significantly for hitting and overachieving their targets and will thrive off the continuous coaching, training & career development we offer to ensure your on-going development.
* Offer customers the most advanced products on the market with the very best guarantees and outstanding finance options
* The ideal candidate will be highly motivated with an entrepreneurial flair, the determination to build their own business and go the extra mile whilst representing a leading national brand.
* Full UK Drivers Licence with a minimum of 1 years driving experience
With the nation now investing more than ever in to their properties, this is the perfect time to join the number one home improvement specialist in the UK, build your own business whilst proving customers with their home sweeter home
See more Sales Jobs
Perth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Job [7067490 ]
Are you looking for a foot on the ladder into the Telecoms Engineering Sector, with no previous experience being required?
Do you have a keen interest in IT or Telecoms?
Do you currently work in customer service, whether behind a bar, retail or call centre?
Would you like the opportunity to work for an award-winning company, who will offer full training?
Manpower has a number of fantastic opportunities to work for our client, a leading provider of choice for Field Engineering and Managed Services to the Telecoms & Internet Service Provider industries.
We are looking for candidates who are customer orientated; hold a strong interest in IT, Telecoms and Social Media, who have the determination to succeed and ability/desire to work independently and to be flexible to cover areas within Perth and you must live within in a PH postcode.
Duties will include:
- Working in the field
- Visiting customer premises
- Installing/Fault finding routers, modems and set-top boxes
- Talking customers through basic user instructions after initial set up
- Working in a role whereby no day is the same, offering new and exciting challenges
- Tools, uniform and PPE
- Full training provided
- Pay rise after 6 months
*Please note, successful applicants must hold a full UK driving licence and have held your licence for 4 years or more if under 25 for insurance purposes.
Please include your home postcode on your application, that is important.
This role is paid on a self-employment day rate basis only to begin. You will be paid a daily rate and typically work 5 days per week.
Interested in applying? Wish to discuss further? Please send in your CV and a specialist consultant will be in touch
See more Engineering Jobs
Perth, Perth and Kinross, Scotland
Job [7069230 ]
Aftersales/Parts Sales Account Manager
£26,000 + uncapped commission
Our market-leading client are seeking a motivated and driven Sales Account Manager who is experienced in Aftersales/Parts Sales and can build relationships with customers within the territory. Industry experience in recyling/plant equipment is preferred but they would also consider candidates from the Automotive industry.
Account management in specified territory
Identify new opportunities on every call
Develop strong relationships with new customers
Confident in both outbound and inbound sales
B2B Sales experience
You will get:
£26,000 basic salary
Uncapped monthly commission
Excellent training and development
Huge progression opportunities
Full training and support provided
22 days holiday + all bank holidays off
To find out more, please apply with an up-to-date CV and someone will be in touch
See more Aerospace Jobs
Borestone, Stirling, Stirling and Falkirk, Scotland
See more Automotive Jobs
Borestone, Stirling, Stirling and Falkirk, Scotland
Job [7071568 ]
Are you a committed Qualified Social Worker?
Do you have a passion for providing first-class support to Adult's Services?
Are you an experienced MHO?
If so, then we have the role for you!
As well as working with a top local authority in the area, we are able to offer an attractive hourly rate.
Benefits of our brilliant rewards package include:
- Flexible hours, weekdays and weekends
- Competitive rate of pay
- Free training to keep up to date with your Continuous Professional Development
- Contributory pension
- Referral scheme - receive £300 in vouchers (subject to Ts and Cs)
- Help with sourcing accommodation and travel, if required
- Dedicated Randstad consultant - one point of contact
- Weekly payroll
- Social Worker to work within the MHO team in Stirling
- Report writing
- Would consider part-time hours
This could be the perfect position in which to realise your career goals.
Who do you know that may be interested in this role? A £300 referral bonus is available - subject to Ts and Cs.
- Degree in Social Work or equivalent
- Member of the Scottish Social Services Council (SSSP)
- Excellent organisational skills and the ability to work flexibly, under direction and independently where necessary
Why let this opportunity slip through your fingers?
Do you have some more questions regarding this or any other role?
If you are interested in discussing the position further, please contact Leah Rowley on (phone number removed) / for a confidential discussion. If you are happy to move forward with the process and are successful to be put forward for this role, a conversation can also be arranged with the Manager to discuss the details about the position further. This gives you the opportunity to ask more questions and to assess if this is the right role for you.
Being a preferred supplier to numerous local authorities and NHS trusts, we can give you access to a wide range of vacancies.
Are you thinking about a change in your career? Whether you are an existing locum or you are new to the locum market and are exploring your options, we have opportunities that are exciting, well paid and flexible.
I have over 16 years experience recruiting within the health care market. If this particular role does not sound quite right for you, we have a wide selection of roles across the country that may not be advertised. We are also able to source a particular role to suit your requirements, so whether you work with children or adults in any particular speciality, please get in touch to see how we can support you!
Randstad Care acts as an employment business when supplying temporary staff and as an employment agency when introducing candidates for permanent employment with a client. Randstad Care is an equal opportunities employer and decisions are made on merits alone.
Did you know that Randstad Care have been awarded a place on the National Clinical Staffing Framework for the NHS? This means we will be able to bring you more opportunities within nursing & midwifery and clinical staffing
See more Social Care Jobs
Stirling, Stirling and Falkirk, Scotland
Don"t have an account?
A password will be e-mailed to you.
Already have an account?
By ticking this box you agree to terms & conditions and give us your consent to distribute your details to other
job sites. This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
Your search criteria have been saved to ‘My Searches’
Notify me when new jobs are posted
Don't have an account?
.docx is preferred format
By ticking this box you agree to give us your consent to distribute your details to other job
This will significantly increase your chances of getting a job.
(Please fill out the checkbox
Already have an account?