We are recruiting for Inbound Sales Agents to work in a contact centre in Southend on Sea. We are looking for motivated people who enjoy a fast-paced sales environment to join our client’s specialist team of Sales Agents. The role consists of managing inbound calls selling travel insurance to their customers.
They have recently revitalised their commission scheme to include a quarterly bonus of up to £2,000. This is in addition to the monthly commission scheme.
This is a fantastic opportunity to join an employer with ambitious growth plans, who encourage their staff to develop their skillset and work with autonomy as they look to help grow the organisation.
* You will be responsible for handling inbound calls from customers wishing to purchase travel insurance.
* You will need to identify customers’ needs to up-sell policies and maximise sales opportunities.
* To achieve personal sales and performance targets, contributing to company objectives.
What we look for in YOU
* Must enjoy working with and being challenged by sales targets.
* Previous experience in a sales role with proven levels of success is preferable.
* Previous homeworking experience would be helpful but not necessary.
* Experience in a regulated industry would be a plus.
* Ability to discuss sensitive topics.
* Strong IT literacy skills.
* Excellent communication skills, both written and verbal is essential.
* Flexible - from time to time you may have to travel to an alternative location for training/meeting purposes specific to your job role.
Basic salary £20,625 plus bonus and commission, on target earnings up to £34k!
37.5 hours per week between the hours of 9:00am and 8:00pm on a rolling rota shift pattern, to include some evenings, weekends and bank holidays.
The role will be based in their Southend office for the first 6 months, and then following successful completion of your probationary period, there will be flexibility for hybrid working.
For further information apply today or contact Kim Baker, ENS Commercial Recruitment, Westlciff