This is a fully remote based role with occasional team meet-ups in the Coventry area.
Benefits; 25 days holiday, pension, uncapped OTE, medi-cash plan + more
This is a fantastic opportunity to join a boutique SaaS firm who specialise in custom ERP solutions for strategy management.
The business is continuing to evolve with blue-chip clients across multiple industries. We are now looking for an Implementation Consultant to join their existing team of x4.
This is a new role and you’ll join a fast-paced, dynamic environment wearing multiple hats from project management, to customer success and software configuration/testing.
The team operate on a flat structure and you'll be given high autonomy with room to grow and develop your own client portfolio.
* Manage the full lifecycle of service engagement for an assigned client portfolio, managing customer satisfaction, expansion, upsell and service requirements.
* Perform customer facing onboarding activities, including but not limited to customer discovery, desired outcome creation, success planning and in-depth platform training.
* Analysing requirements, designing, and documenting the solution, configuring the software to meet client’s needs, testing, supporting the client during rollout, etc.
* Engage with customers regularly throughout the onboarding period to address customer questions and concerns, ensuring a world class onboarding experience.
* Input into project management activities including creating and updating project plans and timelines.
* Executes against key onboarding KPIs, including key milestone achievement, response time, time to value, and customer satisfaction.
* Work in a highly consultative manner with customers to determine and understand their needs and goals to provide tailored guidance in successful adoption of the platform.
What experience you’ll need:
* Proven experience in software implementation and consulting with clients in a B2B environment.
* Strong experience in configuration, testing and delivering bespoke software solutions.
* Great communication skills and the ability to liaise with multiple clients directly, upselling and maximimising revenue potential.
* Detail oriented and exposure to the full integration/project management lifecycle.
* Ability to work both independently and as part of a wider team.
More details available on successful application