HR Recruitment Administrator
Hours: Monday- Friday 9am-5pm
Salary: £19,000 - £21,500
* End to end HR administration processes of the employee lifecycle including making sure all new starters, staff movements and leaver’s information are kept up to date in the process.
* Placing job openings on various websites, and liaising with the communications team to promote jobs on social media.
* Liaising with recruiting managers to support the production of job adverts, respond to applicants, collate completed application forms ready for distribution to shortlisting panels, scheduling interviews, and facilitating new starter inductions.
* Undertake Pre-Employment checks, take up references and process DBS applications
* To be responsible for maintaining the confidentiality and security of client data.
* To coordinate internal and external training days
* Office admin duties including greeting clients, filing, answering emails and calls, sorting the stationary, printing, photocopying and disputing the mail.
* Prepare and modify and format documents.
* Experience of working in an office environment
* Experience of recruitment processes
* Good Admin skill with excellent attention to detail
* Excellent IT skills, proficient in use of all Microsoft office applications: word, excel and outlook.
* Excellent verbal and written communication skills
* Strong team player
* Trustworthy and reliable
* Full clean driving licence