JOB TITLE: HR Advisor
SALARY: £32,000 - £35,000
Our client is a very well-established nationwide provider of business-critical services to thousands of SME organisations all over the UK for over 75 years. Our client is one of the UK's leading businesses in their field with 130,000 clients worldwide and have one of the best trained and rewarded staff in the industry. They are currently looking for an HR Advisor to join their team.
The successful HR Advisor will be required to do the following:
* You will be advising across a multi-sector client base on a multitude of different cases from disciplinary and grievances, to the right the way to complex redundancies.
* Support clients with legally compliant advice and a personal touch.
* Take ownership and responsibility of cases to resolution.
* Building rapport and relationships with clients on each interaction.
* Record your advice accurately against the appropriate cases on the relevant databases.
* Support clients in drafting 'ad-hoc' letters where appropriate.
* Advise in line with the client's documentation taking into consideration their terms and conditions.
* Attend legal briefings and internal company training to ensure that the advice provided is compliant with our services.
* You are given a thorough 6 week training course.
Our client is looking for a strong HR Advisor with the following experience and attributes:
* Previous HR experience.
* Or previous people management experience (you may be from a management background with experience of some HR issues).
* Proactive and creative problem solver, always thinking outside of the box.
* A willingness to learn and the ability to communicate effectively within the team.
* Ability to remain professional in a fast-paced environment.
* Always maintain a professional and responsible attitude.
* Broad knowledge of employment law, HRM and ACAS best practice.
* Excellent communication and writing skills. MS Office knowledge and experience.
This role is commutable from:
ALTERNATIVE JOB TITLES: HR Advisor, HR Partner, HR Administrator, HR Consultant, Human Resources Advisor, Manager, Retail Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Manager, HR Delivery Manager, HR Support
Mana Resourcing is a specialist recruitment company working within the Engineering, Sales, IT and Commercial sectors. We are established to service and support the recruitment requirements of modern businesses and candidates alike. This particular role includes people with experience in HR Advisor, HR Partner, HR Administrator, HR Consultant, Human Resources Advisor, Manager, Retail Manager, Operations Manager, Sales Manager, HR Delivery Manager, HR Support.