Full time- Monday to Friday (38 hours)
We’re looking for a HR Advisor to join a HR team in a Head Office. A rapidly expanding company the successful candidate will play an intricate part in an evolving team to fully support the HR function throughout the business.
· To maintain all HR systems ensuring data and records are accurate and up to date
· Reporting data creating and using excel
· Developing job descriptions and person specifications.
· Preparing job adverts, checking application forms, short listing and sifting CV's, interviewing and selecting candidates.
· Liaison with recruitment agencies.
· To produce and issue offer letters and employee contracts.
· Liaising with Hiring Managers for vacancies in Head Office and in Stores.
· Introduce new employees to the company and walk them through the induction.
· To ensure all new starter paperwork is completed and relevant information provided to Payroll.
· To provide line manager with new starter documents to ensure a smooth on boarding process for the new employee.
· To administer starter/leaver processes.
· Supporting and leading Formal Meetings, such as disciplinary, grievances and flexible working applications.
· Organisation of HR documents in preparation for meetings (invite letters and outcome letters)
· Advising employee and Line Managers on all HR related queries
· Liaise with Payroll regarding relevant employee information, for example employee absences.
· Support in revising Company policies, procedures and employee handbook
· Ensure electronic and paper-based personnel files are maintained and filing/archiving is completed in a timely manner.
The ideal candidate will have/be:
· Previous experience of working within a HR environment.
· Familiarity with the full recruitment and selection cycle.
· Good verbal and written communication skills
· Be able to take accountability and influence matters.
· Well organised and apply a conscientious working approach.
· Show dedication and a pro-active, can-do attitude and can think outside of the box.
· Up to date knowledge of legislation.
· Confident and able to work under pressure