My client, a charming and boutique hotel just outside Evesham, Worcestershire, is looking to recruit a Duty Manager on a Permanent basis.
This position can be live-in and is even open to a couple where one of you is an experienced Duty Manager within a hotel environment.
The main functions of the role include the following
- Duty Management
- Building security
- Cashing up and cash handling
- Working alongside F&B at team
- Management and working along side F&B management team
- Assisting reception team
- Locking up building along side other management team
- complaint handling
- some elements of H&S
- assisting in job chats
- Bar & restaurant knowledge a must
- Cocktail knowledge an advantage, but training can be given.
The staring salary for this position is £26,000 which will increase to £27,00 after you complete a satisfactory 3 month probationary period.
Duty manager, Hotel, boutique hotel, 4*, 5*, F&B, food and beverage supervisor