Are you an experienced inbound sales advisor who can work with our clients to find the correct hire for their site? If so, we might just be looking for you!
Our Hire Desk based in Luton is looking for another Sales Advisor to strengthen the team. We are looking for someone with an exceptional telephone manner, positive attitude, and ability to deal with multiple telephone and email enquiries in a fast-paced environment.
Of course, we can offer the correct candidate not just a job, but a career opportunity. Star Platforms is one of the fastest-growing powered access hire companies in the UK, offering excellent career stability and progression prospects. This is a fantastic opportunity to join our team and contribute to our success.
* You have previous experience in a sales/hire office, customer service or call centre (preferably in the hire industry but training will be provided).
* Your telephone manner is excellent, and you have good interpersonal skills with the ability to build a rapport with customers, suppliers, and other team members alike.
* Negotiation comes easily to you, with the ability to persuade, influence and negotiate effectively at all levels.
* You can read and understand product specifications, learning key features of machines, and relate them to user applications (product training will be provided).
* Being able to solve problems and multi-task, as well as prioritise tasks within a busy office environment.
* You are confident with a positive ‘can-do’ attitude.
* You can navigate yourself around MS Office easily, and feel comfortable with basic maths to calculate customer quotations.
An average day as a Hire Desk Sales Advisor:
* You will be using your previous sales experience, to handle inbound and outbound calls and emails.
* Negotiating and converting hire enquiries into orders, as well as using your sales techniques to maximise additional cross-selling opportunities.
* By working with the customer you identify and interpret the best access solution for customers’ requirements.
What we offer to you:
• Competitive salary
• 25 days Holidays plus extra day for birthday plus usual bank holidays
• Company profit share scheme
• Contributory pension scheme
• Health Cash Plan
• Life Assurance
• Free Parking
• Cycle2Work scheme
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent