Our client, a high growth and entrepreneurial hospitality group, with a reputation for quality and innovation, is looking to source a credible and astute Head of Finance to manage the day to day finance operations of a high profile brand.
Reporting to the Finance Director, the role will require someone with a strong technical accounting foundation, that has a change mindset and passion for process improvement. There are also some more commercial elements of the role including scenario modelling across the wider business. This would be a fantastic opportunity for an ambitious individual, as the organisation can provide progression and development across the brands.
Main duties include:
* Managing a small team of management accountants and AP/AR clerks
* Ownership of all balance sheet accounts and reconciliations
* Responsibility for cashflow forecasting and scenario modelling
* Understanding, improving and monitoring transactional processes from end to end
* Overseeing the audit and tax compliance
* Managing the payroll for this brand
* Reviewing and managing the month end process, budgets, forecasts
Key skills & experience required:
* Qualified Accountant (ACA/ACCA/CIMA)
* Strong technical skill set, comfortable being the go-to person for any queries affecting the business
* Proactive approach to problem solving, demonstrates a change mindset and a passion for improving processes
* Confident and credible communicator, can build relationships with a range of senior stakeholders, business leaders etc.
* Proven leader, enjoys developing others and encouraging team successes
* Experience of working in a multi-site environment (retail/hospitality) would be highly advantageous
AGY - Vitae Financial Recruitment
We Exist To Be Different - Membership NOT Registration