Jigsaw Specialist Recruitment are pleased to support our client with a Fundraising Administrator. This is a contract role for a period of up to 6 months. The successful candidate will provide effective administrative support to the Fundraising Team.
Responsibilities will include:
* Accurately compile, count, and input incoming donations.
* Ensure that all donations received are acknowledged to the donor within the agreed timescales.
* Prepare incoming monies for banking and transport to the bank in a timely manner.
* Assist with donation queries, make amendments as necessary to continually maintain the integrity of the data, thereby ensuring donor records are maintained accurately to reflect the demands of GDPR, The Fundraising Regulator and the Fundraising Preference Scheme.
* Good organisational skills.
* Excellent attention to detail.
* Ability to prioritise.
* Good problem solver.
* Strong administrative skills and experience of using IT systems and databases.
* MS Office experience including word, excel and outlook.
* Able to work as part of team and be a self-starter