Are you fluent in both English and French with a passion for Customer Services?
Working for an international company based in the Trafford area, this role is a permanent, full-time role paying up to GBP22,000pa. Offering additional bonuses, Free Parking, Bupa Healthcare and Brand-New Offices this is a fantastic opportunity for someone looking to start their career working with the French Market.
What will I be doing as a French Speaking Customer Service Advisor?
· Being the main point of contract between the company and customers
· Dealing with enquiries and needs from existing & new customers
· Providing help and advice to customers on products and services
· Organising the production and dispatch of samples
· Processing orders and sending correspondence to customers
· Producing job sheets & cutting lists
· Supporting marketing activities
· Liaising with freight companies to resolve any shipping issues
· Handling and resolving complaints
We would LOVE to hear from you if you have the following Skills & Experience
· Previous experience within a customer service or sales support role
· High competency level using Microsoft Office
· Excellent communication skills both written and verbally
· Fluent in both French and English
Whats in it for me as a French Speaking Customer Service Advisor?
· Working hours Monday to Thursday 8:00am - 5:00pm
· Early finish on a Friday 8:00am - 4:10pm
· Company bonus 3% of starting salary initially then 5% after probation period as well as the opportunity to earn commission on top
· Bupa Healthcare
· 30 days holiday - inclusive of the stats
· Death in Service
· Bright and modern working environment
· Free parking
If this sounds like a role you will LOVE, please send your CV
We aim to respond to all successful applications within 2 days. If you haven't been contacted within 2 days your application has been unsuccessful. Please check our Website and apply directly for any other suitable positions you see. We apologise that we are unable to contact everyone in person and thank you for your interest.
Are you on Facebook? Consider following our Facebook page as this is the first place where we post the most up to date vacancies, along with CV tips, interview techniques and so much more. Check us out on Facebook.