Financial Planner, comprehensive Financial Planning, servicing an existing portfolio of clients (this is not a sales role), Salary: up to £85,000 basic salary (dependant on experience) + benefits including support with continued professional development + 25 days’ holiday (increasing with service) + bank holidays + generous employers pension contribution + company away days etc.
The Role: I am recruiting a Financial Planner (Financial Adviser) on behalf of Citywide Financial Partners, a leading Financial Planning firm based in Leatherhead, Surrey (KT22). The successful Financial Planner will either be an experienced Financial Adviser or a highly competent Paraplanner, ready for the next step in your career. You will be a warm relationship builder who is service orientated (this is not a sales role) and who is used to delivering a personalised and holistic financial planning service of the highest standard, putting the client at the heart of everything you do.
Home Working and Flexibility: We are happy to facilitate hybrid working and are also happy to consider flexible or part-time working arrangements if required (shorter working days, 4-day week etc.)
The Company: Citywide Financial Partners have been established since ##### and over the last 5 years have enjoyed significant growth, based on their reputation for excellence. They provide a lifestyle and goals based financial planning service for over 185 families, translating frequently complex financial planning cases into workable solutions, and have over £200 million of assets under management.
The successful Financial Planner (Financial Adviser) will therefore enjoy strong client relationships, working on interesting, frequently complex financial planning cases. You will benefit from the support of both a Client Service Executive and Client Service Assistant, working in a collaborative and supportive team environment for a progressive company who invest in, value and reward their staff.
Financial Planner (Financial Adviser), Responsibilities:
* Service and develop strong relationships with an established portfolio of clients.
* Provide a highly personalised, holistic financial planning service.
* Life planning and goal setting
* Cashflow planning and modelling.
* Investment and portfolio construction.
* Pension and retirement planning.
* Inheritance tax and estate planning
* Capital protection
* Ongoing investment and portfolio reviews
* Conduct client meetings
* Work with client servicing team to ensure all technical advice is expertly prepared prior to meetings and that all client wishes are followed in an appropriate and timely manner.
* Ensure all regulatory and compliance standards are met.
* Contribute to the ongoing development of best practice within the business.
Financial Planner (Financial Adviser), Skills and Experience:
* Experience of working as a Financial Adviser, providing a comprehensive Financial Planning service OR a Senior Paraplanner, ready to take on your own portfolio of clients
* Experience of all areas of financial planning – cashflow modelling, taxation, investment portfolio management, pensions, protection, estate planning etc.
* Diploma in Financial Planning (Dip PFS, Level 4) – an exceptional candidate, qualified by experience, will also be considered.
* A keen listener, a strong relationship builder and collaborative team player with a caring, quality focused, customer centric approach.
* Quality focused, analytical with excellent attention to detail.
* Highly preferable – a current SPS certificate.
Dawn O’Shea is a recruitment partner, recruiting the Financial Planner (Financial Adviser) directly on behalf of Citywide so NO AGENCIES PLEASE. If you are successful in being short-listed you will be contacted by telephone in the first instance to discuss the role and your requirements in more detail