Oakley Recruitment is working in partnership with a well-established, dynamic organisation based in Birmingham that is offering hybrid working. This is an excellent opportunity to join a thriving fast-paced environment as a Financal Advisor Support Planner.
Working in the busy and dynamic Relationship contact centre team. You will be passionate about great customer service and love telephone contact; this role offers both a combination of customer service and administration duties and offers hybrid working.
Duties & Responsibilities
* Contacting new and existing clients to arrange appointments for Financial Consultants
* Forming and managing fantastic working partnerships with Financial Consultants, to ensure clients always receive the best advice possible.
* Managing and organising Financial Consultant’s diaries
* Working to individual and team targets
* Processing financial consultants’ documentation ensuring this is sent accurately and to a quality standard
* Updating customer database ensuring excellent levels of attention to detail
Skills and experience
* Previous experience in a customer service or sales environment, call centre, retail or any other client-facing customer service role
* Ability to negotiating and overcome objections
* Self-motivated, results-oriented, and determined to succeed
* Works well under pressure and towards targets
* Proactive takes ownership and is customer-centric
* Attention to detail and accuracy
* Ability to build and maintain relationships
Package and benefits
* 35 hours, Monday to Wednesday 12 pm-8 pm, Thursday 11 am-7 pm and Friday 9 am-5 pm but NO WEEKENDS!
* 25 days plus bank holidays - rising to 28 days with length of service
* Pension scheme
* Hybrid working
* Refer a friend scheme
* Flexible benefits platform
* Life assurance
* Free advice and discounts on products and services
Please Note: We do not contact or write to unsuccessful candidates. If we have not contacted you within 48 hours of your application, you should presume that your application was unsuccessful. By applying for this vacancy, you are permitting Oakley Recruitment to contact you and retain your details. In compliance with the regulations (April #####) in place under the employment agencies act, Oakley Recruitment will require proof of identification. A copy of your passport, birth certificate and NI number will be required, as part of your interview process