* Starting salary £25,000, rising to £30,500 after 3 months
* 3 on 3 off shift pattern; alternating 7am-7pm and 7pm-7am
A well-established and expanding manufacturing company are looking for highly motivated individuals to join the team in the position of Extrusion Technician.
The focus of the role would be producing polypropylene sheets using high speed machines which will then be supplied to the thermoforming department.
Key Duties and Responsibilities
· Carrying out changeovers of the products needed to create the polypropylene sheets, setting up the machines and assuring the smooth running of the process.
· Ensure the correct raw materials are loaded into the extrusion machine.
· Quickly diagnose and correct faults found in the machine.
· Once the sheet is produced make sure it is stored neatly and labelled to not slow down production.
Desired Knowledge and Experience
· Experience working with extrusion machines, such as Diamat, to create polypropylene sheets.
· Experience working in similar manufacturing environments and shift patterns.
· Must have a basic understanding of IT literacy to input required data