Embedded Simulink position within EV powertrain group, global brand!
This brand is a global leader in advanced powertrain technologies for commercial vehicle applications. We are looking for a talent software engineer with strong skill in Simulink to work across the V cycle improving code efficient. The role is varied in the type of work but mainly based ECU, Battery, Body Control and Head up displays.
We are looking for a Software engineer to support activities throughout the product development lifecycle, particularly those related to the ISO##### certification of products.
Main responsibilities include-
* Requirements capture, development, architecture design, and application software development.
* Supporting the development of Simulink models for automotive model-based systems engineering for Battery Management systems and other EV applications.
* Support reviews, documentation and other ##### related certification activities
* Optimize code in line with ISO ##### standard
* Embedded Software engineering background and understanding of the development lifecycle for safety critical applications
* Automotive experience, including HV applications and ISO#####.
* MATLAB/Simulink development.
* Experience of embedded control systems.
* Ability to take a hands-on, methodical, approach to testing, fault finding and commissioning of systems.
* Self-motivated and keen to be involved at all stages of development
The brands offers a great benefits package, including holiday purchase scheme, outstanding pension scheme and bonuses. You'll be working in a culture of acceptance & support and have a good chance to develop your skills across multiple projects gaining exposure to new areas.
Apply with Imogen Moody at Wave Recruitment and she'll be in touch shortly to discuss your application