Salary: £30-35K + package
Project: Large energy centre value £100m
This document controller role is with one of the UK’s leading main contractors. They are a diverse organisation with activities in most sectors of the built environment. This role is within their London division that undertakes a wide range of schemes in the private and public sectors including utility buildings.
The project is a £100m sustainable waste centre. Environmental considerations are at the heart of the project, which include a rainwater collection system, a clean energy system powered by photovoltaic panels and geothermal energy.
We are looking for a document controller with experience using ASite, viewpoint + SharePoint
You will be responsible for the archiving of site documentation recording and numbering appropriately to ensure everything is traceable.
* Maintain site registers of design reviews
* Generate document numbers
* Quality checking all documentation and communication Issuing communication status
* Ad Hoc administration duties if needed
* Liaising with other teams.
* Previous experience of ASite, viewpoint + SharePoint is desired but not essential.
The Plus Points
This is a great opportunity to further your career with this leading main contractor and work in a stable environment. Long term career prospects are on offer for the successful applicant along with a generous remuneration
You have to be eligible to live and work in the UK to be considered for this role