Geolocation permission has been blocked as you
have dismissed the permission prompt several times.
This can be reset in Page Info which can be accessed by clicking the lock icon next to the URL address bar.
Job [7580590 ]
Based in our London offices, this role is directly responsible for the quality, creativity, and delivery of all branded materials for the Production Services division. To be successful in this role, you should have in-depth knowledge of graphic design, styles, and layout techniques. You should also have experience executing marketing projects from conception to production, including websites, brochures, and brand guidelines, as you will also work closely with the Marketing leads, to help define the creative strategy. You will have experience in translating briefs to deliver outstanding creative concepts and assets, copywriting, and idea generation. The role will report into the Head of Internal Comms and Global Marketing Director.
What You’ll Do:
* Oversee all design projects, from conception to delivery
* Create new concepts and artwork design for use across all channels
* Design original content, including logos, illustrations, and infographics
* Reviewing junior designers’ work to ensure high quality
* Develop a range of templates across brands to ensure brand consistency
* Collaborate with our marketing and internal comms teams to help define creative strategy and deliver the best solutions for campaigns
* Become a brand ambassador for Technicolor Creative Studios, by owning our new brand guidelines, making sure our brand is consistently used and support others in understanding and implementing across the group
* Take ownership of projects, from concept through to completion
* Work across multiple project deadlines
* Quick turnaround on producing creative and topical social media graphics
* Proactive presentation of new ideas
See more Media Jobs
Kingston Vale, Kingston upon Thames, Greater London, London
Job [7539435 ]
An experienced Digital Communications Assistant is required for an immediate start for my client based in Rochester. This is a minimum of a 6 month contract, so candidates should be able to commit to the term of the booking.
Candidates will need to possess a degree or similar within a marketing related field.
Duties will be to write copy and design creative assets, building and delivering paid and organic digital marketing schedules. You will develop content and impactful communications activities, ensuring consistency of the message across all channels.
The measurement of performance across digital lead generation and brand awareness is a must, allowing budgets to be monitored and implemented into new ideas - candidates will need to have a proven ability of doing this.
The design of web banners, writing and assisting with email marketing campaigns are all part of this role.
Candidates suited to this role must have a minimum of 2 years proven social media content development. Possess strong copywriting skills for SEO optimised web/digital channels, radio and TV Scripts.
You will possess a strong background in developing, implementing and evaluating highly successful multi-channel communications strategies and campaigns.
Own transport is preferred due to the location
See more Marketing Jobs
Queenborough, Swale, Kent, South East England