Customer Service Consultant
PART TIME- £10.10 p/h
16 hours per week
My long standing, customer focused client based in Cheltenham are looking for motivated and friendly Customer Service Consultant to join their growing team. If you are passionate about providing exceptional face-to-face service to customers, then get in contact for immediate consideration.
If you have retail experience, then get in touch today - Full training provided for the right candidate.
* Providing exceptional service to customers in branch
* Mix products for Customers, process specialist orders and request special stock
* Develop sales of the Company product range
* Build relationships with customers to fully identify their needs
* Promote seasonal and special items, including merchandising goods in-store to increase visibility and sales
* Have exceptional customer service and communications skills
* Be approachable and possess an open and friendly personality
* Enjoy working and supporting a team
* Be willing to attend training to become a First Aider/Fire Marshall
* Be keen to learn and develop skills
* Be flexible and willing to cover additional hours within the team
For immediate consideration, please send your CV to Gabby @ i2i Recruitment today.
We like to speak to every application, but due to the current climate this is not always possible.
i2i Recruitment Ltd is a leading independent employment agency providing staffing solutions across specialist areas