Customer Service Advisor, Harrogate
Salary up to £23,000 per annum, depending on skills and experience, with bonus and company benefits
This is an exciting opportunity for an experienced Customer Service Advisor to join the UK’s leading Accident and Collision Repair specialists in our increasingly busy site in Harrogate.
As part of a team of specialist Customer Service Advisors you are the face of our Bodyshops. You are responsible for booking customer cars in for repair/attention, preparing job cards and providing vehicle progress reports to customers. You will arrange and allocate courtesy cars for customers and deal with financial transactions, paying particular attention to banking/security arrangements and the payment of excesses on certain insurance policies.
As the first point of contact you will liaise directly with the customer, the bodyshop and any third parties to ensure an excellent customer experience.
As a Customer Service Advisor, we would like you to have an interest and passion in what we do. With a professional appearance we would also appreciate it if you have a customer focus and teamwork mentality and are IT Literate. Problem solving and understanding when to escalate problems would be highly advantageous as would the ability to identify and fully support development of retail sales opportunities. As a given you must have experience working in fast paced role, within the automotive industry, be that dealership, accident repair, or sales. A full UK Driving Licence is also an essential requirement for the role.
Why choose FMG RS?
Of course, we offer a fantastic basic salary, but there’s much more to being a Customer Service Advisor at FMG RS than just that. Some of our most popular benefits include (but aren’t limited to) …
• fantastic bonus schemes
• free life assurance
• well-being services (incl. Health Cash Plan, Dental Plan & Travel Insurance)
• discounted, flexible Gym memberships
• exclusive employee vehicle-leasing schemes
• pension & save-as-you-earn share scheme
• Our Benefits App offering unlimited access to a huge range of retailer discounts and cashback deals (incl. Tesco, Asda, Currys, B&Q & Wickes to name just a few)
We’re going places …
• We’re a key part of one of the UK’s largest Automotive PLCs, Redde Northgate – few other businesses can offer you the volume, variety and long-term security as us;
• We invest in you – We believe everyone should have the opportunity to better themselves and look to progress, not just within FMG RS but the wider Redde Northgate Group;
• We’re growing – it’s an exciting time for the industry and we’re committed to being at the cutting edge, investing in everything from our EV capabilities, our workshops to our Training Centres;
Join the FMG RS family
With the best people in the industry within our Group, we really believe that no one else can do what we do as well as us. So what are you waiting for?