SF Recruitment are currently recruiting for a Customer Development Manager
You will be responsible for driving and securing profitable incremental sales growth in a designated Sales region. (Southampton), Building relationships, identifying and maximizing on opportunities
MAIN DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:-
- Predominantly field based role, establish, maintain and build key customer relationships in a designated geographical area.
- Identify and develop a pipeline of new business opportunities to achieve required annual sales growth targets.
- Identify opportunities for campaigns, services and distribution channels that will lead to an increase in sales.
- Responsible for effectively structuring sales activities, including territory and journey planning, new business strategy, account profiling and prioritisation.
- Prepare sales presentations /proposals and present new solutions and services to customers.
- Achieve set sales targets and KPIs.
- Maintain extensive knowledge of current market conditions.
- Use knowledge of market and competitors to identify and develop the company's unique selling propositions and differentiators.
- Participate in pricing the solution/service (where applicable)
- Be target driven and work within sales budgets.
- Respond to and follow up on all sales enquiries, new leads and referrals.
- Manage account services and resolve customer concerns.
- Monitor and report on sales activities and provide relevant management information.
- Ensure correct usage of CRM and other sales applications.
- Attend sales promotions, trade and exhibition events, in addition to product training and sales meetings.
- Understand, work to and demonstrate the company Core Values on a daily basis.
- Working closely with the internal branch team, customer service / administration and other managers to plan/react to customer's demands and expectations to increase sales opportunities and maximise revenues
- Submit all reporting as required in a timely manner, ensuring data is accurate.
KEY SPECIALIST SKILLS AND KNOWLEDGE:-
- Advanced sales skills
- Account management
- Customer engagement skills
- Experience in dealing with fleet end-users would be desirable
- Knowledge of Truck and Trailer Parts also desirable
- Commercial awareness
- Time management
- Computer literate (Microsoft Office).
- Ability to deliver an exceptional customer experience
Salary: £30,000pa plus bonus and £450 monthly car allowance & expenses