£23,000 - £25,000 per annum
Our long serving client have a brilliant opportunity to join their close-knit accounts team in the role of Credit Controller.
The successful candidate will be carrying out full credit control duties for our client and working with their long-standing customers to provide an excellent service, ensuring all customer accounts and records are up to date, invoices are maintained accurately, and payments are processed in a timely manner.
As a Credit Controller, you will need to have an excellent telephone manner and be able to build rapport with our client’s customers as well as colleagues throughout the business. You must be accurate and thorough in all your work with a key attention to detail and methodical approach. Ideally the right candidate will have two years previous experience within a similar role in a customer facing, medium sized business. Experience of using an AX based IT system would be helpful but it is not essential.
Duties to include:
· Ensure customers pay within their agreed credit terms.
· Maintain debtor notes and recommend remedial action such as placing customers ‘on stop’ and escalate matters to the Management Accountant as required.
· Reconcile cash and pro forma accounts on a regular basis.
· Liaise with the Company Solicitor and Financial Director where necessary to collect debts.
· Post and allocate cash daily to customer accounts.
· At least two years previous experience in a similar role in an accounts department.
· Customer focused and able to build relationships with long-standing customers.
· Excellent telephone manner.
· Keen attention to detail.
· Experience of using an AX based system would be helpful, but not essential.
What we can offer:
· £23,000 - £25,000 Per annum
· A competitive remuneration and benefits package alongside a company pension will be offered.
This is a great chance for the right candidate with previous experience in a similar role to work in a close-knit team for our long-serving and highly reputable client.
If this role interests you then please apply with your CV or give Kiwi Recruitment a call