Elvet Recruitment have been appointed to recruit for a Communications Coordinator.
Reporting to the Communications Manager, the successful applicant will be involved with public relations, social media platforms, press publications and updating the website.
* Liaise with colleagues across the divisions to source content for social media and PR planning
* Coordinate the Group’s social media activity and create engaging content for LinkedIn and Twitter channels
* Maintain the Group’s Internal Communications Platform by managing content uploads via WordPress
* Liaise with internal and external stakeholders to arrange photography and media bookings across construction sites and for PR opportunities. Manage the upload of all media onto company library
* Write accurate and engaging content for press releases, social media, internal communications messaging and website. Liaise with necessary stakeholders, both internal and external, to seek approvals
* Liaise with external PR agency on outreach and website upload. Contribute to the future PR planning process
* Provide administrative support for all communications activity
* Coordinate website updates for construction schemes content, and ensure updates are timely and accurate
* Visit construction sites across North East and Yorkshire to coordinate media activities and obtain content for social media and PR planning
Applicants must have:
* A full UK driving license
* Evidence of strong organisational skills
* Experience / understanding of social media platforms (LinkedIn & Twitter)
* Good understanding of Microsoft Office based packages
* Has a ‘can do/will do’ attitude
* Willingness to travel across the North East and Yorkshire as required
Applications are welcome from candidates with little to no experience, however previous experience within a communications, PR or marketing environment would be beneficial.
Contact Maisie Clark at Elvet Recruitment for further details