Job Title: CNC Turning Machine Setter/operator
Responsible to: Production Supervisor
Hours 22.00 - 07.30 Monday and 21.30 to 07.30 Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday
· Setting, Programming and operating a range of CNC Lathes
· Machines include, CINCINATTI's, HASS and DOOSAN'S
· Use of CAD/CAM
· Manufacturing Bearing components and precision components
· Working to drawings provided ensuring all work is of the highest standard.
· Promoting good housekeeping for an efficient working environment.
· Experienced in programming on Fanuc controls
· Abilty to use CAD/CAM
· Suitable candidates should be fully experienced in the relevant discipline's and be able to demonstrate specific product and technical knowledge
· Able to measure using micrometers, vernier's, depth micrometers etc.
· Minimum 2 years experience in programming and centre lathe turning