Gi Group are looking to recruit a facilities cleaning supervisor to work within a large team for our client located in the DN2 area of Doncaster.
The position will be ongoing and for full time hours where shifts can fall over a 7 day rota.
£10.40 per hour
Responsibilities for the role:
- Responsible for the day to day supervision and leading a team of Service Assistants within an area of responsibility.
- Assist in supervising all areas of the operational scope where requested.
- Responsible for acting as a link between accountable staff and the coordinator team ensuring both parties are kept up to date.
- Liaise with key stake holders within zone on tasking and planning activities, support
close working relationships
- Check and ensure compliance of electronic roster for area of responsibility
- Assist in planning and approving annual leave
- Collaboration with Resource Allocator to ensure all annual leave, sickness, special leave, and absence to maintain accurate records.
- Maintain effective levels of communication within the team, Zone, Service/Directorate & Service Users
- Collaboration with Admin support to maintain accurate records e.g training, appraisals, personal files / file notes.
- Ensure required standards of cleanliness are consistently achieved in line with Targets, Trust policies, SOP, cleaning schedules and work plans.
- Ensure required standards for patient movement and errands are achieved in line with targets, Trust policies, and SOP's.
- Ensure required standards for food and beverage service to patients are adhered to
in line with Food Hygiene regulations, Trust Policies, and SOP.
- Arrange the collection, disposal and movement of waste to achieve Trust policies and SOP
If you have a passion for leading a strong team and would like to be considered for this position, please click apply today or call Saskia for more information on (phone number removed).