Insight Executive group are working in partnership with a leading global service provider who are looking to recruit a Catering Manager for their NHS premises in Guildford, Surrey.
This role would be ideal for someone with catering management experience as well as experience of working within an NHS Trust.
The role is a full-time permanent position with a salary of up to £40k with an ASAP start.
The successful Catering Manager will be responsible for:
* the financial performance of the units, including revenue, cost of sales, labour, client billing and GP%, ensuring the most efficient allocation of resource and minimal waste
* marketing and promoting the units internally and externally with an expectation to implement and deliver a strategy to increase sales and/or grow margin
* leading a team of supervisors, catering assistants and chefs, with responsibility for ensuring HR procedures are applied including rostering, annual leave, appraisals, absence and performance management, recruitment, and development
* adherence to brand standards as indicated via patient satisfaction surveys, brand audits, mystery shopper and customer satisfaction results, developing and delivering action plans to address shortfalls identified
* compliance with company and client policy and procedures
* compliance with company and client health and safety procedures, including full food safety and HACCP
The successful Catering Manager will be able to demonstrate:
* strong communication skills with passion for great service
* minimum 2 years catering management experience in hospital
* excellent financial acumen
* excellent communication skills
If you match the criteria and are interested in the role, please send your CV through to me for a discussion about the role – many thanks